Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+21
{PWNY} RED
firby911
TrunkMonkey
Twitch
#CW!!ZERO
Electioneer
rolling mango
sniper2525
Blackhawk 5
NJSC
Rhino
Kilo
navyseal1000
GUNNER
{ACE}Steve-o
Lone Wolf
Crazy Twitch
sealdude36
Tinman
Admin
25 posters

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball. Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior.

sniper2525
    sniper2525

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball.  Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball. Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior.

Post  sniper2525 19.10.09 21:00

haha that will be a first and it deff will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rolling mango
    rolling mango

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball.  Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball. Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior.

Post  rolling mango 19.10.09 21:17

Viper Company is going to be there
    cheers
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 19.10.09 22:50

NJSC wrote:Has there ever been an airsoft shut out? I'm predicting one now. No men lost on our side.

Pwnage will occur.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 19.10.09 23:33

Players, this game is going to be HUGE!!! I've already purchased some of the props, and I'll be making and purchasing many more. Sneak peeks will come soon!

By the way, here's the facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/search/?init=srp&sfxp=&q=Nick+Voso#/event.php?eid=189646925389&ref=mf Invite everyone you know!!

Also, any and all donations would be greatly appreciated! Make donations to MAARelief@gmail.com on PayPal!

Post  Guest 20.10.09 0:15

Hopefully I can make this game. IU plus Kagemusha sounds like a pretty indominable force to me.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 20.10.09 0:37

Yea, it will be great to finally get to play with Kagemusha. Also it will be cool to see what A-13 can bring to the table.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 20.10.09 0:54

Aggressor Dog wrote:Hopefully I can make this game. IU plus Kagemusha sounds like a pretty indominable force to me.

Yes, from my experiance to rolling with IC a few times on the field, I've got to say that they are one of the best airsoft teams that I have ever played with. They know how to battle, they call their hits, they play by the rules, they do not scream and argue; they play normal and nice, They also use the right tactics in the right scenario, so when you see Russell, Trent, Jack or anyone else on IC, your in for some serious battling, no questions asked.

IC, you guys are truly awesome

-Coby
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 20.10.09 16:44

Aggressor Dog wrote:Hopefully I can make this game. IU plus Kagemusha sounds like a pretty indominable force to me.

Don't forget Stevo's Team! Ace of Spades!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 20.10.09 20:06

Crazy Twitch wrote:

Smile

Jack, me and you brotha. Were gonna tear it up! AMERICA FTW!!!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 20.10.09 22:09

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:

Smile

Jack, me and you brotha. Were gonna tear it up! AMERICA FTW!!!

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 21.10.09 1:41

navyseal1000 wrote:

Yes, from my experiance to rolling with IC a few times on the field, I've got to say that they are one of the best airsoft teams that I have ever played with. They know how to battle, they call their hits, they play by the rules, they do not scream and argue; they play normal and nice, They also use the right tactics in the right scenario, so when you see Russell, Trent, Jack or anyone else on IC, your in for some serious battling, no questions asked.

IC, you guys are truly awesome

-Coby

IC appreciates your kind words Coby, thanks.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 21.10.09 20:06

This should be an Epic game!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 22.10.09 8:50

Josh when does the pre-register open?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 22.10.09 18:32

Admin wrote:^Yep. Desert MARPAT = CIA.

Pre-reg will open Saturday! We will begin looking for role players, generals, and player refs. I've got the variable players all lined up. The variables will add a sweet new dimension to the game! (For example, if you help the villager find his goat, he gives you enemy locations, etc.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man. Good times on FTX's...Good Times...
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 22.10.09 18:38

Twitch wrote:
    Admin wrote:^Yep. Desert MARPAT = CIA.

Pre-reg will open Saturday! We will begin looking for role players, generals, and player refs. I've got the variable players all lined up. The variables will add a sweet new dimension to the game! (For example, if you help the villager find his goat, he gives you enemy locations, etc.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man. Good times on FTX's...Good Times...

HAHAHA, stupid goat.
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 23.10.09 19:21

I will be there.

Got some new IR toys to use to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 25.10.09 12:35

TrunkMonkey wrote:I will be there.

Got some new IR toys to use to.
    Sweet.

PLAYERS,

Pre-Reg is now open! Go to https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/OP-Pinnacle-Pre-Registration-h1.htm in order to pre/register. Some instructions for Pre-reg: make sure you put your name and desired team in the correct text field!
    Click on the link circled in red and type your first/last name and desired team!

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball.  Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior. - Page 2 Pinnac15
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 25.10.09 18:11

So we have to pay to camp now?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 25.10.09 19:59

TrunkMonkey wrote:So we have to pay to camp now?
    Saturday night camping is free. Friday night camping and the friday night festivities are an extra $7.
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 25.10.09 20:39

Why do we have to pay to camp? scratch
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 25.10.09 20:41

what if we wana camp but not do the festivals????
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 25.10.09 21:37

yeah, what if we dont go to the concert but want to camp.
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 25.10.09 21:51

We could just get a cabin friday night.... ?

I am not planing on going to the concert, I just want a place to set up my little tent.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 25.10.09 21:59

If you're going to be there Friday night before midnight, then you pay the $7.

A couple reasons:
    #1. It's a good way to raise money for WWP.
    #2. We've got costs to cover Friday night. Mainly just the sound guy. All the money past what the sound guy will make goes straight to WWP.
    #3. If we didn't charge the $7 for everyone there Friday night, we'd have a serious free-rider problem. There would be no way to really tell who was there to enjoy the band, and who truly didn't care, so I would then incur a loss. There's going to be some people there who will show up just for the concert and have no interest in airsoft, and I'll have no easy way of telling who is going to leave after the concert and who is just there to play.
    #4. I originally was going to charge $30 entry, but I knocked it down to $25. So really, you're only paying $2 more if you show up Friday night.
    #5. It's a good way to raise money for WWP. If it's not worth the $7, then don't come Friday.

Now, if you want to show up Friday night around midnight, then you can just pay your $25. Technically Saturday starts at 12:00, so if you're there at 11:45, you're all good.
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 25.10.09 22:15

Mehhh i see where your coming from but i think camping shoulda been free. Im not really fealin 7 dolla for a band i dont care about or i wont listen to most likely.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.05.24 22:02