Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
NJSC
GUNNER
6 posters

Looking to put on some Airsoft games at Battlezone

GUNNER
    GUNNER

Looking to put on some Airsoft games at Battlezone  Empty Looking to put on some Airsoft games at Battlezone

Post  GUNNER 04.05.11 0:40

I'm looking to put on a few airsoft games at Battlezone and I am looking for some promoters who are interested. If you would like to host a game at the Largest Field in the South, 165 Acres +. Then get in touch with me and we can put on some great airsoft games on some great Georgia terrian.
    GUNNER
    Bane1129@aol.com
    706-614-5834
    www.battlezonepb.com
    3477 King Hall Mill Rd.
    Bowman, Ga 30624
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Looking to put on some Airsoft games at Battlezone  Empty Re: Looking to put on some Airsoft games at Battlezone

Post  NJSC 04.05.11 12:16

I've played there and it's a nice field. Very good size.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Looking to put on some Airsoft games at Battlezone  Empty Re: Looking to put on some Airsoft games at Battlezone

Post  #CW!!ZERO 04.05.11 21:13

NJSC wrote:I've played there and it's a nice field. Very good size.

This is a brand new BattleZone nic
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 04.05.11 21:57

If those pictures are of the new field it still looks really really nice though. I really want to play their.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 04.05.11 22:04

looks like fun. a lot similar to SC
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 04.05.11 22:24

I'd really like to play there, it looks like an awesome field.
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 05.05.11 0:31

pics are of the field and i have built a urban area, alot of forts and out post. 100 foot and taller hill tops. 20 foot deep creek beds, river flats. Coming soon frisbe golf. and we are right next to the restraunt and bar and kayaking and 2 cabins for rent, 65 a night and sleep 6 people. and alot more. COme down and check the field out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 18:16