Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+12
just some kid
ownage1
Jaguar12airsoft
fallout11
wolf six
Rhino
Newnan Airsoft Player
Bulldog94
-a|ex
flipa
savoy6
Silent_Option
16 posters

California SB 798 "Cop Killer Bill" --- Help Wanted

California SB 798 "Cop Killer Bill" --- Help Wanted - Page 2 Empty Re: California SB 798 "Cop Killer Bill" --- Help Wanted

Post  Guest 14.05.11 19:09

Cleaned. If you feel like a point that you made that was on topic was deleted, feel free to repost your thought. Just make sure it is ON TOPIC, and has nothing to do with the previous discussion.
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

California SB 798 "Cop Killer Bill" --- Help Wanted - Page 2 Empty Re: California SB 798 "Cop Killer Bill" --- Help Wanted

Post  drizzetsrevenge 18.06.11 17:18

don't forget that most of our airsoft guns get imported through Cali, so they are effecting the whole airsoft community in the US, and airsoft in Cali is heavily taxed, and by passing the bill they would be spending tax money to pass the bill and then they are practically killing themselves because there would be no more realism in the airsoft community anymore, which would lead to less people paying to play, basically, if the bill passes, the best Mil-Sim you can get is call of duty or Americas army
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 18.06.11 19:16

drizzetsrevenge wrote:don't forget that most of our airsoft guns get imported through Cali, so they are effecting the whole airsoft community in the US, and airsoft in Cali is heavily taxed, and by passing the bill they would be spending tax money to pass the bill and then they are practically killing themselves because there would be no more realism in the airsoft community anymore, which would lead to less people paying to play, basically, if the bill passes, the best Mil-Sim you can get is call of duty or Americas army
    I believe it would only affect the sales in CA, not sales in other states even if their imported into CA. CA has one of the biggest ports in the world in Long Beach, CA so they would allow that port to ship the "regular" airsoft guns to all the other states just not allow them to be sold in CA..
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 21.06.11 19:23

fallout11 wrote:In the past people there are documented cases of people being shot by the police for wielding/carrying cell phones, remote controls, pagers, calculators, camcorders, and pretty much anything else you can think of. Changing the color of airsoft guns solves nothing.
    i guess that means we have to change the colors of all of that now...
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 21.06.11 19:44

no we dont if you r watch i think it call large47 or lard47 videos on you he said he go condemnation that the bill is dead.

Post  Guest 21.06.11 23:34

HavenUnitOctopus wrote:no we dont if you r watch i think it call large47 or lard47 videos on you he said he go condemnation that the bill is dead.

I don't even...what does this say Question
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 22.06.11 0:12

Aggressor wrote:
    HavenUnitOctopus wrote:no we dont if you r watch i think it call large47 or lard47 videos on you he said he go condemnation that the bill is dead.

I don't even...what does this say Question

its code
    only tyrant and rhino understand lol!
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 22.06.11 1:15

Some would speculate that the grammar handicap is talking about a Youtuber's channel and how said user's channel has a video "condemnng" the bill.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 22.06.11 15:20

Wow i need to read over my stuff before i post hahahaha lets try again. Large74 got confirmation that the bill failed. There happy now you grammar Nazis jezz hahaha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 19:46