Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Stinger from Florida checking in.....

Stinger

Stinger from Florida checking in..... Empty Stinger from Florida checking in.....

Post  Stinger 07.07.11 2:07

Hey guys, Stinger here. I am a Milsim Junkie and also a staff member of MindGame Productions a Florida based Airsoft events company. We have some great events going on in Florida that I look forward to posting in the near future. There are also some exciting changes coming to MGP in the coming month. I look forward to filling everyone in on these changes and some great scenario events soon!! Stinger out....

Last edited by Stinger on 08.07.11 13:51; edited 1 time in total
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Stinger from Florida checking in..... Empty Re: Stinger from Florida checking in.....

Post  NJSC 07.07.11 9:09

What sort of events are you having come up Big Ops? How many people do you usually bring in?
    Stinger

Stinger from Florida checking in..... Empty Re: Stinger from Florida checking in.....

Post  Stinger 08.07.11 13:47

Hey NJSC, We are currently doing mostly CQB events at a tactical training facility in central Florida but of course do outdoor events as well. The CQB events are held about every month at a 80,000(not a typo!!)square foot AIR CONDITIONED location and the cap is usually set at 50-70 players. This is done to maximize dynamic gameplay and minimize choke points. MGP will also be doing more outdoor stuff at different locations in the coming months and we usually have 75-150 players attend the outdoor events. I will be posting some new additions/changes at MGP soon! You can get all the particulars on events and more at Mindgame-productions.com. Stinger out...

Post  Guest 08.07.11 15:09

I like the sound of the player cap! Can't remember a game I've been to where there hasn't been a giant line of players, and no where to maneuver.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 19:26