Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+11
Andy
wolf six
NJSC
Admin
poopdaddy
Bulldog94
reconsniperga
Ghost
-a|ex
just some kid
Twitch
15 posters

Twitch's definitive guide to everything tactical! (PICTURE HEAVY)

HavenUnitOctopus

Twitch's definitive guide to everything tactical! (PICTURE HEAVY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitch's definitive guide to everything tactical! (PICTURE HEAVY)

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 19.09.11 20:34

I just have one question would mixing muticam(MC) tac-gear with desert marpat(DM) look okay like: DM bottoms,MC tacvest,and with a tan jacket or od jacket work well together.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Twitch's definitive guide to everything tactical! (PICTURE HEAVY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitch's definitive guide to everything tactical! (PICTURE HEAVY)

Post  just some kid 19.09.11 20:38

i wouldn't wear an od jacket for venom but plenty of people on here mix camo
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 19.09.11 21:22

yea its not for venom i am just wanting to see what will mix together well before i buy haha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 09.05.24 19:20