Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

DuraCoat Shake and Spray: DuraCoat without the airbrush?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

DuraCoat Shake and Spray: DuraCoat without the airbrush? Empty DuraCoat Shake and Spray: DuraCoat without the airbrush?

Post  Admin 16.09.11 23:06

So, I was looking around on American Rifleman's website, and I found a news article about this: http://www.lauerweaponry.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=DCSNSPR1&storeid=1&image=shaknspray.gif

Anyone here ever use it? It looks tight… I might have to grab some CB or FDE for my rifles...

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

DuraCoat Shake and Spray: DuraCoat without the airbrush? Empty Re: DuraCoat Shake and Spray: DuraCoat without the airbrush?

Post  NJSC 17.09.11 7:43

At first I thought it was going to be a bit of a pump and spray system which I don't think would work well for any sort of finishing. I went and watched some videos, and I think the system is genius. Try it out and give us a review.
    Rock5
    Rock5

DuraCoat Shake and Spray: DuraCoat without the airbrush? Empty I D K

Post  Rock5 02.10.11 19:34

Used a similar system to spray a custom color oil base paint on metal hinge for some speakers I was hanging. Ended up using a brush did not spray evenly. Hope all the best but would test on something besides your gun.

Sponsored content

DuraCoat Shake and Spray: DuraCoat without the airbrush? Empty Re: DuraCoat Shake and Spray: DuraCoat without the airbrush?

Post  Sponsored content