Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+46
kinitsu
Bishop908
LORD TYRANT
killerwings
-a|ex
[STS]Boomr
bulloch proof
Ice
Twitch
Hippie
timm57
Rock5
zmonster
AlphaRomeo
SC Moose
jsts ghost
JDGcamo
Jaguar12airsoft
stuckmojo
GUNNER
Rhino
Blaze
xyzpdq0121
JohnnyMustang
s92harrell
Thrush
wolf six
Garrett
2old2moto
fallout11
savoy6
Ghost
marpat96
SteevoLS
Andy
flipa
Blackhawk 5
Retherford
HavenUnitOctopus
wstmann
poopdaddy
MSG Ridgeway
Miracle
just some kid
Asia7th
Takfire
50 posters

OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12

Bishop908
    Bishop908

OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12 - Page 14 Empty Re: OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12

Post  Bishop908 13.03.12 11:38

-a|ex wrote:there's a more polite way to explain why it cost $30.
    I was gonna say that. +1
    HavenUnitOctopus

OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12 - Page 14 Empty Re: OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 13.03.12 17:28

Thanks guys and sure i will once i get enough money to open that up. I mean i like building so that wouldn't be a problem to me. I mean i understand businesses have to make profit just like my family's restaurants they have to make profit with hiring employs and buying produce to make the food. I forgot about this factor when i posted that comment. I keep on thinking its ran like Camp Creek Airsoft with them only have really one person running it..
    jolio1994
    jolio1994

Post  jolio1994 13.03.12 21:14

Game was good but I feel it couldve been better... Even rolling with all the bigger teams it still felt like a force on force game. No objective play which for me is what its all about. Still had a great time kicking butt and meeting new people; looking forward to the next one. BTW, when is the next big OP in the GA and surrounding states?
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 14.03.12 17:20

Hey I have some footage of the OP and sould have it on the "theairsoftmagazine" youtube page by friday. and will be in the april issue

also I am off work on 4/7/12 and have not played the conley airdog field anyone want to come play with us up there.
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 14.03.12 17:24

jsts ghost wrote:I want to thank all that made it out there for this weekend. Thoughs that stayed and played on Sunday, Kick <CENSORED>. You are why I was there. That is what happens when it is a game and not pride based.

Go check out the AAR. Please post up some of the cool or funny battles, or else it is all for nothing to share the stories..

Thanks,

Ghost

Ghost, Had a blast man that last battle between us was epic you guys made my weekend
    2old2moto
    2old2moto

Post  2old2moto 14.03.12 20:33

-a|ex wrote:
    2old2moto wrote:
    HavenUnitOctopus wrote:Jezz why is it so much money for a ticket thank god I got my paycheck.this is the Cost of a theme park or something..
    you are a MORON i have an idea you should go buy 200acres of land, and then buy materials and pay labor to build a bunch of structures, and then spend some money on advertisement, and then buy insurance,and then pay property taxes and then pay labor for the staff,and then charge us $5 to play on your field and then in 2 months you will be bankrupt and i can buy the property on foreclosure for half price and you will have done all the work for me hell ye sounds like a good idea to me please let me know when you get the course complete my team of 30 will be there

there's a more polite way to explain why it cost $30. to some that have never played at an Op, it might seem expensive compared to their local games. $30 is very cheap compared to other ops in europe and california.

besides, $30 is alot for a 16 year old working just above minimum wage.
    ok first i was being polite this kid is almost 17 im sure he has paid $12 to see a movie that last 1 1/2 hours so what does he expect to pay for a 2 day game he lives near atlanta and you can correct me if im wrong but most fields up that way are $15-$20 per day so do the math people dont think about the hidden cost all they want to do is complain and think that the property owner is screwing somebody and making a killing i have a low tolerance for those comments because people email me all the time saying that $10 per day to play airsoft is too much i deal with the same thing on the motocross track also we have over $15000 of material on our cqb and over $250000 in the mx track on 190 acres plus over $250000 in equipment so people will have a place to play and ride,,,so before you make a comment about the cost of an event think about were the money comes from it sure isnt off of a money tree so if you dont like the fees go out and spend $300000 so you can play for free YOU GOTTA PAY TO PLAY
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 14.03.12 20:43

name calling a potential customer won't get you far...
    2old2moto
    2old2moto

Post  2old2moto 14.03.12 20:56

-a|ex wrote:name calling a potential customer won't get you far...
    do you own a airsoft field and he will never be my customer if he is complaining about $30 bucks to play he will not spend $100 for gas to come to our field
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 14.03.12 21:17

2old2moto wrote:
    do you own a airsoft field and he will never be my customer if he is complaining about $30 bucks to play he will not spend $100 for gas to come to our field

you're forgetting that he already paid the fee. in my opinion, he has every right to complain about it. just like everyone has every right to complain about paying taxes. the problem is how you deal with the complaints. you can either diffuse it or escalate it.

calling him a moron is not a polite way of dealing with it. reminds me of a certain business that lost a large customer base because of the owner's attitude.
    2old2moto
    2old2moto

Post  2old2moto 14.03.12 21:30

-a|ex wrote:
    2old2moto wrote:

you're forgetting that he already paid the fee. in my opinion, he has every right to complain about it. just like everyone has every right to complain about paying taxes. the problem is how you deal with the complaints. you can either diffuse it or escalate it.

calling him a moron is not a polite way of dealing with it. reminds me of a certain business that lost a large customer base because of the owner's attitude.
    ok this is going no where the only ones who are escalating are you and a few other people not the one who i referred to as a moron its funny that everyone except for him has a problem with my comment he knows that it was just a comment so this will be my last post about this because it is ridiculous that some people are making a mountain out of a mole hill the comment was not directed to any of you who thinks i should have been polite and according to you i have a RIGHT to be impolite
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 14.03.12 23:04

Okay sorry for commenting i mean jezz i was just saying, and Marvin is just giving you advice on how you treat potential customers. Like i said its like the family business we dont go calling people morons when they are just questioning why we charge so much. We tell them that the product takes money to make and for us to make profit we have to make more money then we spent to make the product. I made a mistake i forgot about the money you have to give employs and money to payoff how much you spent. Its people like you who scare people away from asking questions on this forum. All you have to do is give them info and say it polite not snap on them. If you expect a large following like airdog or any field in Ga you have to be polite even if the question is asked a large amount of time. Im not bashing on your field in anyway and if it comes off that way sorry in advance.

Edit: Also admins if you could pleas clear this i kinda threw this way off topic.(Unless you like the drama in that case do whatever lol)
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 15.03.12 13:41

timm57
    timm57

Post  timm57 15.03.12 16:05

epic win Smile
    JohnnyMustang
    JohnnyMustang

Post  JohnnyMustang 06.04.12 13:48

LORD TYRANT wrote:Its 3am sittin here buns a flexin trying to give birth to a southcarolinan.... ahh we have splash down, delievery.has been made mmmm sweet feeling of victory

Yo Matt...Glenn and I are playing at Airdog Connely GA tomorrw. Game is from 1-5pm. You should join us. I sent you a pm with my number. Give me a call.

Anyone else is welcome to join.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 6:04