Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
savoy6
-a|ex
Ghost
AirSport
8 posters

AirSport @ Discover Mills Mall

bigrobhill

AirSport @ Discover Mills Mall - Page 2 Empty Re: AirSport @ Discover Mills Mall

Post  bigrobhill 19.11.12 23:12

My problem with it is. you end up with 10 people standing behind the furthest bunker shooting at the 10 on the other side hiding behind furthest bunker. 1 person throwing balls and a field that a decent gun can shoot across from spawn to spawn. bunkers are too short, too small and to open for most to advance. So even grown men cower behind a bunker like the little ones do and never really doing much. My experience was after 2 rounds I was bored. need more bunkers, less wide open shots. It's laid out like a speedball field for paintball and plays like that except you have a weapon that is much more effective at distance.

I won't be back unless changes are made. Played for free and left after 4 rounds and went to SS.
    AirSport
    AirSport

AirSport @ Discover Mills Mall - Page 2 Empty Re: AirSport @ Discover Mills Mall

Post  AirSport 20.11.12 23:13

Hey bigrobhill,

Thanks for the feedback. I am looking to add obstacles soon. And I agree more obstacles would allow for more field layout options.

I rearrange the field multiple times a week, varying the height of the obstacles from 4 to 6', as well as the actual layout of the obstacles and goals.

We just launched our adult competitive league, I think you would enjoy the level of competition.
    Monday nights 5-9pm.
    5 v 5 format.
    Ages 16+.
    Come by yourself, some friends, or a full 5 person team.

Right now we are in the pre-season, we run pick-up games on Mondays 5-9pm. Our players range from college wrestlers to experienced traditional airsoft players. It is awesome to combine high-level athletes with experienced airsoft players.

Please come play on a Monday night, it's a much different game than traditional big 'open to the public' weekend games.

Paul Skowronski
    Owner
    PlayAirSport.com
    philsaudio
    philsaudio

Post  philsaudio 23.11.12 8:22

We tried something new on Wednesday night. We set the timer for 7 minutes, left the guns and masks in the player area; let the kids move the Legos around the field and make their own field design. Cool forts and stuff.

Than got the masks and guns and played capture the hula hoops.

The kids loved it and so did gramps.

Peace

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 8:03