Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Lion Claws event OP: Southern Comfort

Contra.
    Contra.

Lion Claws event OP: Southern Comfort Empty Lion Claws event OP: Southern Comfort

Post  Contra. 22.02.13 19:03

How is everyone doing? I was curious as to if some of you wanted to go to this Lion Claws event Operation: Southern Comfort. Now for those of you who do not know about Op: Lion Claws, they are a group that puts multiple large scale events on every year like American Milsim and the previous Milsim Events (makers of the Oklahoma Invasion series). Now I have not been to any games here locally because I am fairly new to the area and am still settleing in and looking for a job. but I will be attending hopefully a few by the time this event comes around.
    The reason for this post is I would like to see how many, if any, would be interested in going to this event together (maybe a few of us could carpool or something). I am guessing the price of it is going to be around $140. Now I know this is a high price, but if any of you have ever been to a National known Op, you know it is completely worth it. At OKI6 (Oklahoma Invasion 6) they had a fantastic AO and they had vehicles, tanks, APC, and Helicopters. If you need to see what it is like, visit their page for pictures or I am sure you can find video's on youtube.

Here is a link to OLCMSS website http://www.oplionclaws.com/index.php
    Here is the link for the OP: southern Comfort part of it: http://oplionclaws.com/southerncomfort/index.php

Go do some research on the web and see what you think for yourself.
    Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Contra
    Contra.
    Contra.

Lion Claws event OP: Southern Comfort Empty Re: Lion Claws event OP: Southern Comfort

Post  Contra. 01.03.13 21:31

Registration for this event is only 16 days away. Anyone interested in going to it with me if I decide to go?
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Lion Claws event OP: Southern Comfort Empty Re: Lion Claws event OP: Southern Comfort

Post  poopdaddy 17.04.13 10:37

they canceled it
    affraid affraid affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 2:58