Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

OnTarget Airsoft Details

ontargetairsoft
    ontargetairsoft

OnTarget Airsoft Details Empty OnTarget Airsoft Details

Post  ontargetairsoft 16.06.09 10:47

All,

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your forum. We place a high value on the patronage, feedback, and relationships with Airsoft Forums, Clubs, and Teams. You are the back bone of the sport (despite the multitude of incorrect media stories concerning "backyard Airsoft" involving the police). We look forward to working with you and helping out anyway we can. A little about us.......

OnTarget Airsoft (www.OnTargetAirsoft.com) is currently an on-line, warehouse distributor based in Marietta, GA. Stay tuned for our store opening! I am currently a member of the US Army Reserves, and an Iraqi Freedom Veteran. I founded this company on the Army Values and I am confident they have been the basis of success for OnTarget Airsoft. Our business is entirly family owned.

We specialize in Electric and Spring Airsoft Guns. Our major product lines are: SRC, ICS, Classic Army, Jing Gong, A&K, and Dboys. We are also proud to be a Spec Ops Brand Retailer (www.SpecOpsBrand.com). We are growing, and adding products weekly. If there is something you'd like to see, just lets us know.

Regards,
    Daryle (owner)

Current date/time is 26.04.24 9:47