Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

OnTarget Airsoft FAQ

ontargetairsoft
    ontargetairsoft

OnTarget Airsoft FAQ Empty OnTarget Airsoft FAQ

Post  ontargetairsoft 18.06.09 16:19

In case you were wondering:

Where is your store? Currently we are warehouse distribution only. Retail front is coming soon and will be in the Marietta/Kennesaw, Georgia area.

I live locally, how do I avoid shipping charges? Our current liability insurance does not allow for customers in our warehouse. However, we can bring your purchase to you or meet up with you locally. We charge a flat $5 delivery rate in the Roswell/Marietta/Alpharetta/Sandy Springs/Kennesaw area. Rates for other locations may vary. Drop us a line at sales@ontargetairsoft.com to find out more.

Why buy from us? We test, chronograph, and guarantee all the Airsoft Guns we sell. We have personally dealt with crappy online airsoft companies and we strive to offer better customer service, honestly and effciently. We are also proud to be a Veteran owned and operated family company who supports two great organizations Operation Home Front and Wounded Warrior Project.

What if I do not see what I want on your website? - Drop us a line sales@ontargetairsoft.com and ask us about what your looking for. We are adding new products every week, so our offering is constantly growing. Suggestions are welcome!

What is the best way to contact you? via email, sales@ontargetairsoft.com we respond quicker and can provide better customer service that way.

How long does it take you to process and ship an order? - between 1-3 business days, depending on our order load. We process all orders in a first come, first serve manner.

How do you have SRC GEN 3 guns when nobody else does? - We buy direct from SRC, so we can get their latest and greatest. We have no idea why everyone is not jumping on this awesome, new release from SRC. Maybe they have to much GEN 2 inventory on hand, that's my best guess. But, yes they are SRC GEN 3 guns we promise.

If you have any additional questions, let us know.

Regards,
    Daryle

Current date/time is 28.03.24 13:18