Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
reconsniperga
Crazy Twitch
6 posters

What kind of M4 should I get next?

Crazy Twitch

What kind of M4 should I get next? Empty What kind of M4 should I get next?

Post  Crazy Twitch 29.06.09 12:29

Ok well im selling almost every gun and piece of gear i currently own right now... but ill post that later this week. Look for it. Lots of stuff for sale. Anyway when all of this stuff sells, im going to buy a basic M4. I want an M4 that can be upgraded easily and is very sturdy and well build. What im really looking for is full metal and nothing wobbles on the gun. I have bad experiences with M4's that have a wobble to the fore grip. But it wasn't a high end aeg at the time. It was actually one of the first clones at the time. But what companies do you recommend? Im trying to stay below $250 for the gun. I know about JG and echo 1, which are great companies, but i want to see if there are better m4's out there that are in that price range. I heard that G&G are sick! But i have never seen any proof yet. And I know about Classic army and Tokyo Marui. But what do you recommend? To me echo 1, JG or Tokyo Marui are my best picks right now.

What kind of M4 should I get next? Empty Re: What kind of M4 should I get next?

Post  Guest 29.06.09 12:37

The G&Gs are excellent, Austin uses one, although it is the M16A3 as opposed to the M4A1.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 29.06.09 12:45

+1 for G&G Combat Machines
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 29.06.09 13:24

As Paul said, I use a G&G and I can honestly say that it is the best gun I have ever owned right out of the box. It's solid, looks great, feels good, and performs admirably. I would certainly recommend one to anybody. They are just very well built and priced well too. I couldn't be happier with it.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 29.06.09 17:28

G&G GR16 Carbine...Price is 260.00 but it all ready has a TB barrel so you wouldnt have to buy that, Its full metal, But dont know about wobble. I almost got this gun but couldnt quite fit it in my budget seeing i needed so much other stuff. But will prob purchase in the future.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 29.06.09 23:07

Alright that sounds good to me. I research a little more before i purchase G&G but it looks like that the kind of going to get. Thanks for the info everyone. cheers
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 30.06.09 6:51

You may wanna look at the new AGM offerings . . . I just ordered an M4A4 variant from Airdog and it should be in before the next OP so you are more than willing to take a look at it . . . there are supposed to be some good improvements on these new models. For me it was either that or wait on the KWA SR series which will likely be my next splurge when they come out in September!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 30.06.09 13:31

Hmm very interested. Ill have to look into that. Thanks for the great info Tinman!
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 30.06.09 13:39

you could try a M4 s-system. Guaranteed no wobbles
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 30.06.09 13:42

Crazy Twitch wrote:Hmm very interested. Ill have to look into that. Thanks for the great info Tinman!

Just spoke with TAK . . . should be in next week . . . you are more than welcome to give the AGM a try when it gets here . . . hopefully it is as nice as I have heard!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 3:53