Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+15
Phoenix
Chief
Tinman
B Boy
ATLAS
Electioneer
Zartan72
Takfire
frog
#CW!!ZERO
Zero
Crazy Twitch
scooter
XXX
19 posters

OP:TACFORCE!

Electioneer
    Electioneer

OP:TACFORCE! - Page 2 Empty Re: OP:TACFORCE!

Post  Electioneer 28.01.09 22:15

I hope we play with as many players at vineyard as we did at Area-13. I hope there is enough room there Wink
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 29.01.09 7:41

Electioneer wrote:I hope we play with as many players at vineyard as we did at Area-13. I hope there is enough room there Wink
    The vineyard is a different course entirely . . . it is a great woodsball style venue that is a blast to play. Just as they state on the site, I am sure we will play in "waves" depending on how many people come. It is a VERY playable course and I am sure everyone will have an amazing time!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 29.01.09 19:01

Vineyard Skirmish will be regulated to limit the amount of players on the field.We are currently arranging to divide the players into 4 teams depending on the total amount that attend.2 teams will battle while the other 2 teams are staging and preparing for battle.This format for game play is being discussed and may be tweaked,but will follow the basic idea.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 03.02.09 13:58

|337 wrote:
    Zero wrote:
    3. Next time you tape on the armbands for each team, tape both arms. I know this will take a little more time and tape but you just cant tell what team a guy is on when he has his right shoulder facing you. This problem causes a lot of team killing and confusion and this would solve it.
    yeah i got lit up in the face by one of my teammates who didnt see my armbamd thing

If you were blue, that ight have been me and if so im sorry!!! haha. I was down in a ditch, and saw someone walking around behind me, they werent holding their gun up and i didnt see blue tape, so i shot em. I felt pretty bad. pale but i guess it happens Rolling Eyes

Post  |337 03.02.09 15:29

{TxS}Fire_Katana wrote:
    |337 wrote:
    Zero wrote:
    3. Next time you tape on the armbands for each team, tape both arms. I know this will take a little more time and tape but you just cant tell what team a guy is on when he has his right shoulder facing you. This problem causes a lot of team killing and confusion and this would solve it.
    yeah i got lit up in the face by one of my teammates who didnt see my armbamd thing

If you were blue, that ight have been me and if so im sorry!!! haha. I was down in a ditch, and saw someone walking around behind me, they werent holding their gun up and i didnt see blue tape, so i shot em. I felt pretty bad. pale but i guess it happens Rolling Eyes
    Ya its all good, didnt leave any welts or anything, i didnt even bother putting my neoprene mask on afterwards lol
    Chaoshawk
    Chaoshawk

Post  Chaoshawk 04.02.09 0:49

|337 wrote:
    {TxS}Fire_Katana wrote:
    |337 wrote:
    Zero wrote:

Ya its all good, didnt leave any welts or anything, i didnt even bother putting my neoprene mask on afterwards lol

I felt worse, when we were on the mission to rescue the manikan... err pilot... I thought I sneaked deep into red territory then saw about 10 players gather, blasted them all with my M4 then saw one of them had a blue armband... Then a ton of reds popped out of nowhere and owned just about everyone not lying down in the dry grass, faceplanted.
    Chaoshawk
    Chaoshawk

Post  Chaoshawk 05.02.09 2:01

I have a small story myself about the first time Blue went on the south side of Area-13, where Red was originally starting. The game was another elimination skirmish. From the spawn my squad set positions in small trench just short of the clearing full of barricades, we all had sides to watch for, except for two of us decided not to get bunched up with them and hide behind another trench. Meanwhile I see a large group of about a dozen reds flanking a unprotected left side, I tell my squad about the situation, then go towards our right towards another squad of about 20 blue to inform them about it as well. Well they had their own problems with another red squad, me and someone who weren't hit retreated back to my squad, and when I laid down in my trench, I saw that the dozen reds flanking left were charging! My squad wasn't looking and the reds rushed in point blank range, all 6 of them surrendered, leaving 3 of us alive. Instantaneously one of us behind a tree gets nailed by about 20 BBs, the guy next to me gets up to see and gets popped on the mask, I duck down hearing someone yell, "THERES ONE IN THE TRENCH!!!" I got frightened and looked for somewhere to run, a guy to my left was sprinting towards our spawn and then I got up blind firing at the attackers, ALL 12 of them gathered 10 feet away and everyone of them nailed one, no doubt... We lost the game officially about 5 minutes later the remnants of blue team was defeated. And thanks to red team for all the welts. Laughing
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 05.02.09 15:47

Chaoshawk wrote:I have a small story myself about the first time Blue went on the south side of Area-13, where Red was originally starting. The game was another elimination skirmish. From the spawn my squad set positions in small trench just short of the clearing full of barricades, we all had sides to watch for, except for two of us decided not to get bunched up with them and hide behind another trench. Meanwhile I see a large group of about a dozen reds flanking a unprotected left side, I tell my squad about the situation, then go towards our right towards another squad of about 20 blue to inform them about it as well. Well they had their own problems with another red squad, me and someone who weren't hit retreated back to my squad, and when I laid down in my trench, I saw that the dozen reds flanking left were charging! My squad wasn't looking and the reds rushed in point blank range, all 6 of them surrendered, leaving 3 of us alive. Instantaneously one of us behind a tree gets nailed by about 20 BBs, the guy next to me gets up to see and gets popped on the mask, I duck down hearing someone yell, "THERES ONE IN THE TRENCH!!!" I got frightened and looked for somewhere to run, a guy to my left was sprinting towards our spawn and then I got up blind firing at the attackers, ALL 12 of them gathered 10 feet away and everyone of them nailed one, no doubt... We lost the game officially about 5 minutes later the remnants of blue team was defeated. And thanks to red team for all the welts. Laughing

Is there blind fire allowed at area 13?
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 05.02.09 17:44

nope!

Post  |337 05.02.09 23:03

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    Chaoshawk wrote:I have a small story myself about the first time Blue went on the south side of Area-13, where Red was originally starting. The game was another elimination skirmish. From the spawn my squad set positions in small trench just short of the clearing full of barricades, we all had sides to watch for, except for two of us decided not to get bunched up with them and hide behind another trench. Meanwhile I see a large group of about a dozen reds flanking a unprotected left side, I tell my squad about the situation, then go towards our right towards another squad of about 20 blue to inform them about it as well. Well they had their own problems with another red squad, me and someone who weren't hit retreated back to my squad, and when I laid down in my trench, I saw that the dozen reds flanking left were charging! My squad wasn't looking and the reds rushed in point blank range, all 6 of them surrendered, leaving 3 of us alive. Instantaneously one of us behind a tree gets nailed by about 20 BBs, the guy next to me gets up to see and gets popped on the mask, I duck down hearing someone yell, "THERES ONE IN THE TRENCH!!!" I got frightened and looked for somewhere to run, a guy to my left was sprinting towards our spawn and then I got up blind firing at the attackers, ALL 12 of them gathered 10 feet away and everyone of them nailed one, no doubt... We lost the game officially about 5 minutes later the remnants of blue team was defeated. And thanks to red team for all the welts. Laughing
    Is there blind fire allowed at area 13?
    By my definition though it is very common, imo blindfire is anything that you cant see the target and lots of people out there spay anything that moves, even there own teammates affraid affraid
    Chaoshawk
    Chaoshawk

Post  Chaoshawk 06.02.09 0:24

Well there were 12 guys in the open, all my teamates were out except one who ran somewhere and left me, if there was a rule about not being able to spray like a maniac then, oops! Ah well it didn't really help me in the long run.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 28.05.09 15:25

This game was pretty fun even though we got killed. I took some pretty painfull shots like the one in the finger with two aegs from about 30 feet away, and in the head from 10 feet away guy comes up to me and lights me up in the legs and the mask and the vest plus the fingers Evil or Very Mad people just can't follow the rules.... SEMI ONLY AT 10 FEET AWAY GUYS

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 15:57