Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+13
frog
{PWNY} RED
weed
Bulldog94
Scarface
Kilo
navyseal1000
MagisterMortis
Retherford
Q-bald
Admin
Alpine
Tinman
17 posters

Operation Morphine: 100% Benefit game for Operation Homefront!

Q-bald
    Q-bald

Operation Morphine: 100% Benefit game for Operation Homefront! - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation Morphine: 100% Benefit game for Operation Homefront!

Post  Q-bald 01.10.09 19:18

Gunny1.5 wrote:
    Tinman wrote:
    Aggressor Dog wrote:FPS limit/MED for this game?
    Standard A13 rules (per NSERA regs)
    AEG 400fps with .25
    Sniper 500fps w/.20

MED
    100+ with Sniper
    25+ with AEG
    Bunkering by tag or pistol only.

does that mean no knife kills?

I think Knife kills go without saying.
    Chief
    Chief

Operation Morphine: 100% Benefit game for Operation Homefront! - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation Morphine: 100% Benefit game for Operation Homefront!

Post  Chief 02.10.09 8:35

MagisterMortis wrote:Everybody on PWNY has always spoke highly of you Paul. Your always welcome to play with us AD.

Q....you'll like Paul, he plays a tight game and has a keen understanding of the flow of battle.

Chief will be fine. I have faith in him. Besides that he has Joker, he's the ace in the hole. If not that, he can dance pretty good on an ammo crate, which is still one of my all time favorite airsoft moments.
    WHAT!!! YOU GET PAUL!!! NOT FAIR!!! NOT FAIR!!! affraid (whine, whine, whine) I'll just have to get Joker to distract him with a new dance!

Looking forward to the challange (and I know it will be!).

Post  Guest 02.10.09 14:34

Hey now, I said I would go on whatever side needed me most...
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 02.10.09 17:18

Aggressor Dog wrote:Hey now, I said I would go on whatever side needed me most...

Looks like we may just have to raffle the" Aggressor Dog"
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 02.10.09 17:27

hahaha, all procedes of his tickets go to homefront also cheers
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 02.10.09 18:54

I'll throw an extra FIVE SPOT for a good cause to see him get to run with Magister!
    Anybody wanna top that!?!? lol!
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 05.10.09 16:56

anyone else other than me really looking forward to this game this weekend? I mean, you get to play some airsoft, just found out about the hooters gift cards getting raffled (wahoo!), plus a gun, and some other stuff. I'm pumped, what about you guys?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 05.10.09 18:44

Morlock and I Pumped for sure..Man who ever gets to be on Team USA has some really good missions( I heard some secret intel...shhhhh!)
    But The Slimey Insurgents (myself) Have a few tricks up there sleeve. YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS OP!!!!!!!
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 05.10.09 18:56

Aren't Al Qaeda and the Taliban two different organizations that don't really do anything together?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 05.10.09 19:27

Electioneer wrote:Aren't Al Qaeda and the Taliban two different organizations that don't really do anything together?

Who Cares....Are Zombie games fun? Are Zombies Real? Am I Ben Affleck?............ affraid

Post  Guest 05.10.09 19:44

Not neccessarily, insurgents of the religious type usually find solice in facing a common enemy (i.e. the invading American Christians), their lower echelons of rank are many time completely without a fully dedicated chain of command, which makes it very easy for your common streetfighter to band up with whoever else has weapons and wishes to fight the same enemy. While their larger and more focused operations aren't done together, streetfighters from all different terrorist organizations band together to get a better shot at killing some Christian Invaders. Falluja is a prime example of this, fighters from all across the GLOBE flocked to that area for a chance to spill blood in the name of Allah (no offense to anyone, but that was their intent and purpose, to spill the blood of Christians for the glory of Allah, not saying that this is the Islamic perogative, just saying that it is the perogative of most terroristic Islamic zealot group), some even from European nations like Hungary and Denmark.

Last edited by Aggressor Dog on 05.10.09 19:47; edited 1 time in total
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 05.10.09 19:46

I see, I figured the Taliban was more in favor of just taking over Afghanistan basically and Al Qaeda wants to destroy western civilization basically.
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 05.10.09 20:44

If you remember Osama Bin Laden made his home and was protected by the ruling Taliban leadership of Afghanistan. Most other Muslim countries had forbade Bin Laden from being within their borders, Including his home country of Saudi Arabia. So while the Taliban holds the primary objective of returning to power in Afghanistan, it is also in the interests of Al Qaeda to see them succeed, and even help them, as it would provide them once again with a safe haven from which to train and carry out their terror operations. Once the War started much of Al Qaeda and the Taliban fled to the mountains of western Pakistan to escape US Forces. They fled together. When the US attacked the stronghold known as Bora Bora, there were both Taliban and Al Qaeda present. Now it is true that the Al Qaeda presence in Afghanistan has diminished some, largely due to the increased Al Qaeda activity in Iraq. But they are still there.
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 05.10.09 21:28

plus not to mention friday night before the game everyone should head to the 7 venue in douglasville for some good ol' metal to get ya pumped for airsoft Razz
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 05.10.09 21:50

{PWNY} RED wrote:plus not to mention friday night before the game everyone should head to the 7 venue in douglasville for some good ol' metal to get ya pumped for airsoft Razz

LOL . . . you ARE persistant RED!! cheers cheers
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 05.10.09 23:27

exactly its my job to promote cheers because the more people, the more money!!! and the better the party !! WOO
    Famine
    Famine

Post  Famine 06.10.09 19:31

Not going to be able to make this time do to a previous engagement I was just reminded about. Really wish I could be there.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 06.10.09 20:06

Famine wrote:Not going to be able to make this time do to a previous engagement I was just reminded about. Really wish I could be there.
    The game or the concert? We can understand ya bailing on Justin but a big day of airsoft??? affraid affraid
    Famine
    Famine

Post  Famine 06.10.09 23:18

I promised the kids, we would do some stuff this weekend. It sucks to miss this OP but I can't let them down. I will try to make it out later in the day to support y'all in any way I can.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 07.10.09 6:22

Kiddos come first . . . no argument there! cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 14:10