Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+3
XXX
NJSC
Q-bald
7 posters

Who are The Coweta County Rangers?

Q-bald
    Q-bald

Who are The Coweta County Rangers? Empty Who are The Coweta County Rangers?

Post  Q-bald 01.11.09 9:01

I keep seeing these crazy adds on Craigslist about them....does anyone know who they are?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Who are The Coweta County Rangers? Empty Re: Who are The Coweta County Rangers?

Post  NJSC 01.11.09 9:03

LOL! Rhino knows all about them, Tak does too.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 01.11.09 9:04

LOL is Right......Have you seen some of their adds...... Question
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 01.11.09 9:08

Yeah
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 01.11.09 9:39

I thought this was ridiculous, He claimed to have a Pro Airsoft team. I emailed him asking him how he became a Pro airsoft team and I told him that wasnt possible so he replied back saying he was working on becoming a semi pro airsoft team. Question
    I dont know where he is planning on getting all of this money to start up this store. I dont imagine starting your inventory off with 300 dollar guns is cheap.
    I also dissed his Ranger certified gun program, his first step was to buy a scope and he recommends l96s for snipers on his team. He is also not a ranger he is trying to get into the police academy. His store name is going to be Ranger Airsoft

In the end I dont think this guy is going anywhere. I dont think he understands the basics of opening business. If I could guess this guys age he sounds like he is 14.
    I dont understand where this guy came from I dont think I have ever seen him around any of the Airdog games. I really dont have much respect for this wannabe.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 01.11.09 9:51

I was wondering if it was someone on this forum?
    His name is Shane...but i knew it wasn't you XXX
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 01.11.09 10:15

I doubt it, he obviously doesn't know about area 13, or the growing pains occurring in the area or else he wouldn't even think about it.

No one here has met him except for Tak and Rhino.

Does he realize that you can buy highend guns off of pretty much any airsoft site with free shipping? I really dont think he has taken any of this into account.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 01.11.09 10:18

XXX wrote:I doubt it, he obviously doesn't know about area 13, or the growing pains occurring in the area or else he wouldn't even think about it.

No one here has met him except for Tak and Rhino.

Does he realize that you can buy highend guns off of pretty much any airsoft site with free shipping? I really dont think he has taken any of this into account.

Yea he's a big dreamer ...but what would life be without dreams
    Anyway...I cant wait to play in the 15,000 sq ft CQB arena ...... Laughing
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 01.11.09 11:03

Aren't they the people who are going to open the 2nd largest airsoft shop on the south east in 2012?
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 01.11.09 11:12

Hes i think a 17 year old kid who wants to start an airsoft team and wants to create a CQB building in 2012. He no bigger than any of us.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 01.11.09 11:39

Yea..they are a buncha young ones.....But if there's any place to make yo dreams come true...It's AMERICA!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 01.11.09 11:51

http://cowetacountyrangers.webs.com/ourlocalfield.htm

Tak doesn't own RPG...............these guys are big time dreamers. I read their add and laughed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 01.11.09 11:58

Question answered, thread turning into a flame session. Closed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 15:56