Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread

Poll

Favorite Brand

[ 0 ]
    Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_left0%Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_left22%Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_left50%Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_left6%Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_left0%Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_left11%Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_left6%Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_left5%Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 18

Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Empty Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread

Post  Guest 05.12.09 15:19

So, I wanted to make a complete and definitive favorite brand thread, in which there was a vote on your favorite brand and reasons why it is your favorite. You may only choose one brand to support, give a description of why its, in your mind, the best brand or your favorite. While I understand that many brands are good adn you support more than one, in this thread just take one brand and explain why its the best in your opinion. Hopefully this will help new buyers to see what each brand has to offer, and which brands to stay away from.

NOTE: Only Ten choices are available to vote for as it is the maximum amount. The missing brands are : AGM , CYMA, DBOYS, SYSTEMA, GUARDER, KWA.

I'll start this off. I voted G+G. G+G produces excellent quality AEGs that perform right out of the box. Their ProSeries are full metaled bodies with TBBs right off the bat, along with excellent motors. They provide a good rate of fire with excellent accuracy. G+G also provides AEGs for a vast range of monetary needs, from high end guns priced at 450$+ to their Plastica and Combat Machines which can range from 150$-280$, all reliable weapons. Their Quality Control is also excellent, and every G+G Ive operated has never failed to please me in every facet of the weapon, be it external quality or performance.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread Empty Re: Definitive "Favorite Brand" Thread

Post  Bulldog94 05.12.09 16:06

well you cant add every airsoft brand known to man

Post  Guest 05.12.09 16:32

Point being......?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 05.12.09 16:33

Aggressor wrote:Point being......?

well you added that we are missing some..
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 05.12.09 16:50

Agreed Paul I love all my G&G's they are very well made.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 05.12.09 18:51

How did you not list KWA???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!????????????????????????????????

Post  Guest 05.12.09 19:11

It is its in the post I cant fit everything.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 05.12.09 19:18

Aggressor wrote:It is its in the post I cant fit everything.
    Nobody buys king arms lol. Well Tak has king arms i think lol. I voted G&G Cool
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 05.12.09 21:00

I vote KWA....
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 05.12.09 22:27

I really can't decide because I haven't experienced enough different brands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 13:00