Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Prayer if you are into that thing

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Prayer if you are into that thing Empty Prayer if you are into that thing

Post  NJSC 13.01.10 14:39

Guys I don't know if you have heard or not but there has been a devastating earthquake in Haiti. It's estimated that hundreds of thousands of people died. So say a prayer. And you can read here if you need more info -

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/01/13/haiti.earthquake/index.html
    XXX
    XXX

Prayer if you are into that thing Empty Re: Prayer if you are into that thing

Post  XXX 13.01.10 17:03

|33t and I went on a missions trip to Haiti this past summer. I imagine the damage to be catastrophic. People houses were made of tin, bricks, and were no way going to stand up to a 7.0 Earthquake. Although we didn't stay in Port-au-Prince, we could see it at night due to some of the city lights. We passed through Port-au-Prince often, I am sad that Port-au-Prince went down. The mission's campground we stayed has fortunately received little or no damage and that is 20 miles north of the the center of the earthquake and there were no deaths. My thoughts and prayers are with the Haitians that have been affected.

Current date/time is 27.04.24 19:34