Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
#CW!!ZERO
Bulldog94
navyseal1000
NJSC
xplodingbunnys
9 posters

Voting pole for the Airdog Airsoft teams

xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Voting pole for the Airdog Airsoft teams Empty Voting pole for the Airdog Airsoft teams

Post  xplodingbunnys 19.01.10 1:17

I don't know really where to put this thread so please move it to the right location.
    So this is my idea, every week at an Airdog game most of the teams come out and play. Well i want people after every game to talk about how good other teams are and what they can improve on. I' going to keep a pole system, you can only post one vote per week, like the following: +1. That's how you would vote for a team. Rules: You can not vote for your own team, only other teams. Please don't post random crap like, Oh i thought his gun was cool, i'll vote for him. Their will be a dead line for voting. Since most games are on Saturdays, the dead line will be on a Friday night at 11:59pm. If you vote after the schedule time, your vote will not count. We will do this for about a month. But if it seems to be going good, i will extend it. I might even throw in a prize for the winning team. I'm NOT PROMISING ANY THING IF YOU WIN, but i'll see how this thread works out. So the teams are

Immortal Casualties +1

SOTHG

Dagger Unit +1

Ace of Spades

Kagemusha

GDAS

Legion Berets

Remember only one vote!

Last edited by xplodingbunnys on 19.01.10 16:30; edited 1 time in total
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Voting pole for the Airdog Airsoft teams Empty Re: Voting pole for the Airdog Airsoft teams

Post  NJSC 19.01.10 1:46

I don't get it. What are we voting for?
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Voting pole for the Airdog Airsoft teams Empty Re: Voting pole for the Airdog Airsoft teams

Post  xplodingbunnys 19.01.10 3:11

NJSC wrote:I don't get it. What are we voting for?

Here is an example, +1 Ace of Spades. And if you voted +1 IC it would look like this.

Ace of Spades +1

IC +1

Just like the thread that you vote for the best sellers and stuff like that.
    I'm just making one for teams.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 19.01.10 6:55

+1 Immortal Casualties
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 19.01.10 7:18

+1 Dagger Unit
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.01.10 11:02

and by what criteria are we voting? just being gnarly?

w/e +1 for DU
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 19.01.10 12:20

xplodingbunnys wrote:You can not vote for your own team, only other teams
    NJSC wrote:w/e +1 for DU

lol
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.01.10 12:21

well bump that junk I'm not voting for anyone else if there is a prize involved
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 19.01.10 16:01

I honestly dont see a point in a poll thing. Why dont we just say like when whoever did this that was insane, or like when whoever did this you could use improvement here and here
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 19.01.10 16:29

Airsoftguy238 wrote:I honestly dont see a point in a poll thing. Why dont we just say like when whoever did this that was insane, or like when whoever did this you could use improvement here and here
    It's just for fun dude. AND NIC their might be a prize i'm not PROMISING ANYTHING lol.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 19.01.10 17:01

xplodingbunnys wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:I honestly dont see a point in a poll thing. Why dont we just say like when whoever did this that was insane, or like when whoever did this you could use improvement here and here
    It's just for fun dude. AND NIC their might be a prize i'm not PROMISING ANYTHING lol.
    oh wel then
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 19.01.10 19:05

seems kinda lame in my opinion, i have a feeling its just gonna turn into "my team is better than your team" kinda thing but idc...

either way, at airdog games SOTHG is DU
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.01.10 19:27

well if there is possibility of a prize i'm still not voting for anybody else.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 19.01.10 19:51

Well, since every body is like, THIS IS STUPID lol. And just so every body knows this is an IDEA. I just wanted to see how people thought of it.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 19.01.10 19:58

yeah i see alot of negative comments on this thread...
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 19.01.10 21:23

well if sothg gets a +1 then so does du. so it impossible for sothg to win. lol
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 20.01.10 0:20

+1 DU

thanks for the fun experience at freedom and pinnacle

Post  Guest 20.01.10 0:22

+1 Team RamRod, your courageous acts have inspired us all to never upgrade our guns Laughing JK, Mark you know what Im talking about Laughing
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 20.01.10 1:59

Just so every body knows i'll make another thread that keeps the stats. That's if every body thinks this is a good idea lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 01.05.24 19:33