Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Who would be gracious enough to give me a ride? (RIDE FOUND)

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Who would be gracious enough to give me a ride? (RIDE FOUND) Empty Who would be gracious enough to give me a ride? (RIDE FOUND)

Post  NJSC 22.01.10 0:40

So as many of you know my car is totaled and I want to go to OG. I can convince the wifey to drive me up on Saturday morning, but I would like to find a ride back home afterward. I live only about 40-50 minutes from Commerce right off 85 by the Mall of Georgia. So if you are awesome and want my undying gratitude, then please let me know if you can give me a lift.

Last edited by NJSC on 22.01.10 0:53; edited 1 time in total

Who would be gracious enough to give me a ride? (RIDE FOUND) Empty Re: Who would be gracious enough to give me a ride? (RIDE FOUND)

Post  Guest 22.01.10 0:43

I'll give you a ride.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Who would be gracious enough to give me a ride? (RIDE FOUND) Empty Re: Who would be gracious enough to give me a ride? (RIDE FOUND)

Post  NJSC 22.01.10 0:53

Ride found

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 11:01