Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+9
ATLAS
hey101
Admin
NJSC
Rhino
Retherford
Leaf
Lone Wolf
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
13 posters

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona Empty ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 12.02.09 22:10

564 Old Allatoona Rd SE

DATE: Sunday, March 15, 2009

TIME:
    11:00am - 6:00pm

GUNS: any spring or electric rifles or gas pistols/uzi type airsoft guns

AVG # OF PLAYERS: We need 40 or more and you count as 1 so we neeeeeed you! bring your team and/or airsoft friends

DESCRIPTION:This is going to be a huge airsoft game that we have been planning for a while. We need to get as many players as possible so invite all of your airsoft friends/team/whatever. we are going to play mostly spawn and medic games because there will be lots of players. If you come with friends or a team we will keep you guys together on the overall team arranging. The field is great. Many man-sized trees with hardly and under brush or small trees to mess up your shots. Some hills too. It is located on a peninsula so the boundaries are the shoreline on 3 sides and the path on the 4th side.

let us know if you are interested and we can try to get you more info.

general rules:

-always have eye protection on while a game is in session

-do not go outside of said boundaries (not really possible with water. you can swim as far as you want)

-always call you hits (do not cheat) *shout, "hit!" and raise your arm or gun above your head and head back to respawn or waiting area.

-don't talk to players if you are out. "dead men tell no tales"

EDIT ADMIN:
    Picture of the battlefield. This is just a rough idea.
    ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona N605193775_2071656_4277
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona Empty Re: ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

Post  Lone Wolf 12.02.09 22:39

I heard Alatoona Pass was a bad area to play in because of the permission required and the number of airsofters that just play there during the day.

You need to first see with the park ranger that you can play there and possibly close down all trails and roadways in the park about 100 ft outside the boundaries. margin of space needed for a bb to lose harmful velocity.

Please take my advice, I don't need to see another civvy like this pirat and saying airsofters are the worst ppl in the world.
    Leaf
    Leaf

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona Empty Re: ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

Post  Leaf 13.02.09 1:57

Holy crap, this is literally located like 5 miles from my house seeing as I'm in Cartersville. Will def try to make it there.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 14.02.09 21:34

Wolf dont worry about it, weve played there before. The guys who live there play there all the time. Its not a big deal we play about a mile back. Last time we didnt see a person the entire time.

Its gonna be a great game were looking to get at least 40 people so bring your friends and guns. well have some fun.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 14.02.09 23:47

Not sure if the 15th is gonna be the best date with the Battlezone 24 Hour Scenario Game scheduled the same day. I would love to go but I will for sure be at the 24 hour game!
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 15.02.09 16:55

k, i'll also have to see what I have scheduled that weekend, but I am pretty sure it is freed up.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 15.02.09 20:24

If you don't have another game scheduled, we would love some competition. Please send me a message if you want to come listing your team or friends. Were compiling the list of players right now.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 16.02.09 10:33

Count me in.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 16.02.09 18:21

Alright NJCS and Wolf if your coming please send me a message that you are confirmed coming, who your bringing, what weapons you have and so on, anything else important. Were trying to put together some teams fairly before hand.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 16.02.09 20:52

I'm coming.
    Don't worry about people seeing us, we play pretty far back, and we'll make sure not to be in view of any trails.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 16.02.09 23:21

Hes right, you know the cool thing about this game and why its probably the best game you could be at on that weekend? and why its better than GT or Airdog or whatever ( no offence ahahah ). YOU GET TO MEET ADMIN. YA ahahaha
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 17.02.09 8:53

could this be a place to play every weekend?
    Leaf
    Leaf

Post  Leaf 22.02.09 14:56

Ya, I'd love to play here every weekend if that's possible. So close to us here in Cartersville.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 23.02.09 20:10

Well I highly doubt it. the SOTHG guys and "TEAM Ramrod" play there along with my guys but we also play at two other fields within a few miles on the highway.

My guys wont be up there every time anyways, we play else where as well.

But Id love to see you guys there the 15th
    hey101

Post  hey101 28.02.09 16:54

for some reason my post didnt show up. Anyways Lone Wolf knows me since i started the team he was on. Anyways I may be able to come. IM calling the rest of the team today to see if they can come. I will reply back with a definite answer soon.

Anyways im 15 and my dad wants to know if it will be supervised by adults and such. An answer to that would be appreciated.

Hopefully everyone on my team (F.E.A.R.) can come.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 28.02.09 18:01

Ok cool you should definitely get your guys to come. There wont be "parental supervsion" but trust me our guys wont do anything to hurt you. Two of our guys are in training for the Army. Tell your dad that, im sure he would be cool with it. Most of our guys are 16 or older anyways so your not much younger.
    hey101

Post  hey101 28.02.09 18:28

im pretty sure that they wouldn't hurt me but thats always a question that my dad asks before i go somewhere. Whats about the average age group? like 16-25 ect.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 28.02.09 19:20

^We've usually got like 15-23.
    The oldest was in his 40's.

Last edited by Admin on 05.03.09 20:30; edited 1 time in total
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 28.02.09 20:44

16 is the average. Bring your dad if he wants to play and really worries for your safety and if we have a gun or you do for him.

Post  Guest 03.03.09 18:29

Guess who Cody. Good job making a thread about this on this website, but don't even think about trying to start a team thread about us here. As for everyone else, your all welcome to come and play, during the summer we will be here alot more often, its a great place to play, very secluded, very large.

Here is the event on facebook, and if Im not allowed to post external links to other social networks here, my apologies.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=62616964168&ref=mf

Team F.E.A.R., try and get your guys to join that event if they have facebook. If not, message me with who you are bringing (as in how many). As for the age requirement, I don't really care how old you are, as long as you obey the rules and your legal guardian isn't going to sue me in the case of your injury I'm cool with anyone. Except for you Cody. Stay home.

Posts merged - Admin. Links to other places are fine.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 03.03.09 18:42

Im assuming its Paul, I wasnt planning on making a thread or anything. And the last thing isn't funny.

Post  Guest 03.03.09 19:13

Hahahahaha Cody you are an integral part of the team you know that. We just love giving you a hard time. Don't worry though, maybe if someone newer than you comes in they will be the butt of every joke.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 03.03.09 20:38

Yes Sir, Mr Agressor Canidate? Sir

Post  Guest 04.03.09 0:21

This isnt the Marines, dont box your answers, you dont need to figure out who you are talking to before you say something and then make sure you remember at the end of your sentence.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 04.03.09 8:31

Retherford wrote:Yes Sir, Mr Agressor Canidate? Sir

If it were the marines the correct phrasing would be "Sir, yes Mr Agressor Candidate, Sir.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 6:57