Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+9
ATLAS
hey101
Admin
NJSC
Rhino
Retherford
Leaf
Lone Wolf
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
13 posters

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona - Page 3 Empty Re: ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

Post  Guest 12.03.09 12:13

My deal is the revival thing, I don't like it. I can see where you are coming from, but when you play spawn its more like more troops are coming up from lines further back as opposed to people being resurrected.
    hey101

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona - Page 3 Empty Re: ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

Post  hey101 12.03.09 12:18

well ok. you guys are in charge so i will do whatever game mode that you guys play.

Post  Guest 12.03.09 12:37

Yeah there should be one right down the road, haven't seen it though, me and Mark will scout it out on Saturday.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 12.03.09 19:41

Rucksack CTF is the most epic game ever for those who havent played it.

As for the parking lot there wasnt one right across the street, there were houses but I think Paul is right. There might be one down the street.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 12.03.09 21:09

if you get freed from jail you have to walk back to respawn etc.
    hey101

Post  hey101 13.03.09 19:37

Hey i have two people that need guns. One guy may be able to get one but the other cannot. Is it possible that I can borrow two guns, one for each of them? That is if anyone has any extra guns.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 13.03.09 20:19

sorry ive given out all extras.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 13.03.09 20:20

Check with Agg Cand but Im pretty sure hes fresh out aswell.
    hey101

Post  hey101 13.03.09 21:06

ok i will. Also does anyone have any broken mags for an m4 that they dont mind giving me. All i need is the metal/ plastic shell of it.
    J-dog
    J-dog

Post  J-dog 14.03.09 10:14

weather-permitting, i'll be there, just to watch. I understand playing in rain or shine, but not watching, sorry. And it'll be later in the afternoon, like 2 or 3. But i'm hoping to get to see a few good games.
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 14.03.09 10:21

I have one question for everyone: Why is everyone scared to come to this game? I have heard numerous people say that we are going to get in trouble or something and we have already had a bunch of guys drop out because of that being said. Is there something we don't know?
    hey101

Post  hey101 14.03.09 10:29

well normally it is hard to play at allatoona because it requires a bunch of permission. If were playing on private property then thats one thing but if its not then we better have permission or there is a risk of having the cops show up. Although i highly doubt that will happen but still. I will still come regardless.

I dont know why people dropped out though. I knwo it will rain and such but who knows.

Also what is the estimate # of people coming?
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 14.03.09 10:36

As for permission i have no idea but we are so far back in the woods i don't see the cops coming all the way back there to stop us from doing nothing harmless. Also I don't know how many people will be there. We just had a whole team of 8 drop out because they were "scared"? It makes no sense
    hey101

Post  hey101 14.03.09 10:41

ok. also that is weird that 8 people would drop out like that.
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 14.03.09 10:44

hey101 wrote:ok. also that is weird that 8 people would drop out like that.

They dropped out because they heard we will get in trouble for playing there or something.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 14.03.09 11:17

Im going regardless. I should have this paper done by today. Im almost done with the rough version, just have to create a works cited and have my mom proof read it.

I think people are more scared of the fact that there is no MED. and we clearly said that this field is play at your own risk. The rain is another big factor some people only airsoft in the shine or don't airsoft at all. im hard core enough to play during a tornado warning let alone a little rain...lol
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 14.03.09 11:25

Lone Wolf wrote:

I think people are more scared of the fact that there is no MED. and we clearly said that this field is play at your own risk.

Im pretty sure Admin has already discussed that this field is not set up for close engagement. It would be rare to have combat with a person 20 or 30 ft away from you.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 14.03.09 11:31

As usual in woods. But it depends on the stealthiness of people. If im going stealthy, im going to go for safety kills.

Post  Guest 14.03.09 16:01

The reason is that the people who dropped out went to another field and had the police show up. Heres the kicker, when the cops showed up for them, they let the kids continue playing, the harshest words being "Don't shoot anyone who isnt playing though". The reason they dropped out is because of a gradual yet sturdy build up of sand between their legs, if you get what I'm saying. As for safety kills, it highly unlikely that you will get that close, don't underestimate your opposition and dont underestimate the terrain your playing on.

Estimate has dropped to around 30 due to that entire team dropping.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 14.03.09 22:06

Well Im out.

Sorry guys but my mother got sick and can't give me the OK to go play until my paper has been proofread by her. Gawd I hate f*cking lit class. This is the main reason, other reasons are rain which isn't a big deal but still a pain to deal with, and my gun. Right now my gun is on my work table, disassembled body, no hop up, and no barrel assembly. Even though admin was going to be kind enough to lend me his, I just feel awkward borrowing parts.

I'll be able to play you guys eventually.

Post  Guest 14.03.09 22:33

Well, this game officially just got destroyed. 16 people out one day before the game. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 14.03.09 22:40

Ya, how many people are we expecting?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 08.05.24 5:44