Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+9
ATLAS
hey101
Admin
NJSC
Rhino
Retherford
Leaf
Lone Wolf
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
13 posters

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

Post  Guest 04.03.09 9:21

As for the way marines speak, Ill take whatever chance I can to poke fun at them, don't expect me to wait for the perfect opportunity, its a rivalry thing.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLATOONA PASS BATTLEFIELD - huge game by lake Allatoona

Post  Lone Wolf 04.03.09 10:08

Yea, our team doesn't use Facebook. No one to look after it...

Post  Guest 04.03.09 10:44

Thats all good, if you can , send me a list of all the people youve got coming to the event. Or, if you don't plan on coming let me know that as well.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 04.03.09 11:38

I should have a list together by the end of the week. I sent mark a list of people who are most likely to come
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 04.03.09 12:00

man, that looks SWEET. But the day before is the georgetown night game Cool it ends at midnight ut i can never have to much airsoft.

Post  Guest 05.03.09 9:59

Remember, at the game there will be NO Fps Limits, NO weapon restrictions, and NO MED (minimum engagement distance). Keeping that in mind, know what you are getting yourself into, if you desire face protection than please bring it.

If I get anymore thread crapping about the whole MED/FPS thing, it's a 24-hour ban. If you want an fps/med discussion, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. -Admin
    UBCS Gibbs
    UBCS Gibbs

Post  UBCS Gibbs 05.03.09 10:01

Finally a field with no limits. I would love to go, but all I have heard is to not go to this field because you will get in trouble!!! and work...

But I would love to see more fields with no limits on guns. If you are willing to get shot by your own gun then why should you not be able to use it!

Post  Guest 05.03.09 10:16

Thats the thing, the only field with no limits is the field you could potentially get in trouble for. But we have been playing here for quite some time without any problems from anyone, but then again, as I always say to people coming to the field, its at your own risk.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 05.03.09 14:00

Anyway, just because of the way that the Alatoona field is, close engagements really aren't that common.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 05.03.09 19:43

Ive never seen anyone younger than 15 at any of our games.

Last edited by Retherford on 05.03.09 20:11; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 06.03.09 8:16

Thread cleaned.
    Stay on topic, guys. If you don't want to come because of the FPS/MED thing, then don't come. But most of the guns are shooting around field FPS anyway, and the layout of the field really opens up the game so there aren't many close engagements.

If you want to have an FPS/ MED discussion, do it somewhere else.
    Leaf
    Leaf

Post  Leaf 06.03.09 23:12

Found out I am off for the 15th, so I'll be there.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 06.03.09 23:13

Awesome

zOMG I can't wait till sunday.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 10.03.09 17:09

UPDATE:

Naval support will be granted to the game. We have one tubing boat fueled up and ready to go!!!

Post  Guest 10.03.09 18:12

Water is pretty shallow these days...if you beach it dont expect anyone to stop the game, and dont expect to get out of the boat without doing some swimming Smile
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 10.03.09 19:21

we'll see. when we get there. If the water is over 50 + feet from trees, forget it.

Post  Guest 10.03.09 19:29

Weather might be wet, and by wet I mean rain. Prepare for the worst and expect the worst, if your not willing to play in torrential rain (not that its going to rain) then don't bother coming, we will play rain or shine.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 10.03.09 20:28

rain or shine got it. Trust me...im comming and rain makes the game that much harder.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 10.03.09 20:37

Thread cleaned... again.
    If there is any more thread crapping due to the FPS/MED thing, it's a 24-hour suspension. If you want an FPS/MED discussion, do it somewhere else.
    hey101

Post  hey101 11.03.09 21:52

how exactly can i get there from I-75 north?

update:
    nvm i just googled it.

Post  Guest 12.03.09 11:01

Looks like this is going to be what we are playing at the lake:

The initial game variant will be as follows:

A 110lb rucksack (ALICE frame) will be placed in the center of the field, the objective is for one team to move this rucksack into their spawnzone. When you are hit anywhere you are out, you must return to your spawn point and re-enter the game. However, if you are killed within your spawn point you will be moved to a seperate area, a "jail" if you want to call it that, form which only physical contact with other team mates can bring you back into the game. The area we are playing in is around one and a half kilometers, so moving that rucksack will take a long time, and no one is going to be taking off with it very fast. If all enemy team members are rendered out of play (in the "jail zone") than the game is also over.

After this, or if this doesn't prove to be entertaining, we will play standard team elimination games, team spawn games, etc etc.
    hey101

Post  hey101 12.03.09 11:21

just my opinion; I think spawn and medic, and team elimination games would be more fun then trying to find a rucksack and drag it back.

Post  Guest 12.03.09 11:46

You'll know where the rucksack is, as for medic, I've never been a fan of that, when you shoot someone and they are instantly healed because some guy touched them, it makes realistic gameplay a joke.
    hey101

Post  hey101 12.03.09 12:02

when i play medic games the medic has to touch them for like 1-2 min. That represents cpr time. If they are shot when they are down then they have to go to the respawn zone or they are out. Also the medic cant use his gun when reviving. If the medic needs to then he can carry the person to a safer area and then revive him there. I dont play instant touch cus that would ruin it. Also if you shoot the medic while reviving then he is out.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 12.03.09 12:06

Yeah, the rucksack game is actually a lot of fun. If you like CTF-type games, you'll like it.
    Paul, do you know if ther'es another parking lot nearby so people can park there and then we can have someone go and pick them up?

If I remember correctly, there's another parking lot across the street, right?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 08.05.24 2:01