Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Jello(can't leave just that because range is from 10 to 255 characters)

Syco
    Syco

Jello(can't leave just that because range is from 10 to 255 characters) Empty Jello(can't leave just that because range is from 10 to 255 characters)

Post  Syco 26.05.10 2:11

it be the way i say hello...... Neutral ....yeah I know, I'm weird in the head like that, ANYWAYS. My name is Evan and I hail from Lilburn, GA; a very meh place to live with mostly no airsoft players. A select few of my friends do though(FOX Unit) and we've been struggling to find other people to play with(haven't touched my gun in a month!!). With all that extra time, I work, play vidjmagames, make videos, skate, and DJ for some extra $$. I'm out of college, so work is fulltime and I completely stumbled upon this site by accident(glad I did though). That be about as much as I can think of though. any q's just ask! king

Jello(can't leave just that because range is from 10 to 255 characters) Empty Re: Jello(can't leave just that because range is from 10 to 255 characters)

Post  Guest 26.05.10 13:16

I grew up in Lilburn. Its not so boring. Go to the YMCA at night when no one is there and ruin yoru tires by doing donuts and such Razz
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Jello(can't leave just that because range is from 10 to 255 characters) Empty Re: Jello(can't leave just that because range is from 10 to 255 characters)

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 26.05.10 15:54

Welcome. Checkout Airdogairsoft.com

They put on some of the best games around this area! Hope to see you on the field!
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 26.05.10 16:36

Welcome to the forum! and as Steve-O said, check out Airdogs web site and think about a trip down here one sat.
    Syco
    Syco

Post  Syco 26.05.10 18:19

Agressor wrote:I grew up in Lilburn. Its not so boring. Go to the YMCA at night when no one is there and ruin yoru tires by doing donuts and such

yeah, there are a few good places for that. but now the coolest place to go is the park Neutral but its alright

Rambo wrote:Welcome to the forum! and as Steve-O said, check out Airdogs web site and think about a trip down here one sat.

I am totally busy this weekend, but plan to see me and my friends down there within this month!
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 26.05.10 18:27

welcome to the forums! definitely check out airdog airsoft for some great games. also check out their store if you come down here for games. very good deals. as you mentioned your team was good for cqb you should also check out ss airsoft. it's a nice indoor field with a crazy amount of gametypes including vip. check out their websites for info on upcoming games. hope to see ya out there!
    Syco
    Syco

Post  Syco 26.05.10 18:29

woah, place looks awesome, I might check that place out next week.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 4:27