Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+3
flipa
poopdaddy
AK-Andrew
7 posters

hello, The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

AK-Andrew
    AK-Andrew

hello, The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty hello, The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  AK-Andrew 20.03.11 21:49

Hi Yall. My name is Andrew, but it seems alot of people at the fields just call me AK...?? I guess for the tan AK47 I have,I dont know. Rolling Eyes
    Ex Army but Not into airsoft for too long.played at SS for a while and played at Airdog for first time today.
    I met Tak and Poopdaddy and some others.Everybody was super nice and the games were great! To me most all the players there showed alot of integrity in calling the hits.And the refs were on it always, fairly calling out players who didnt or couldnt feel observered hits. Made for outstanding play.
    I like the woods style but I will be sore tommorro because Im old, but I will be back as soon as my work allows.
    Thanks to Tak and Airdog for a great day! cheers
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

hello, The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Re: hello, The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  poopdaddy 20.03.11 21:57

welcome to our drug...
    hope your a junkie
    flipa
    flipa

hello, The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Re: hello, The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  flipa 20.03.11 22:02

You the Multicam guy?
    AK-Andrew
    AK-Andrew

Post  AK-Andrew 20.03.11 22:10

flipa wrote:You the Multicam guy?

multicam boonie and shirt and all, OD pants yeah.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 20.03.11 22:14

Welcome to the Forum!
    Hope to see you at our indoor facility in Conley.
    We'll also have to check out your RC race track.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 20.03.11 22:21

i was watching you at the woods. kinda surprised me how well you played considering i was pacing myself. not to mention age, but i really had to step up the pace to keep up with you. yeah, you're gonna be hurting tomorrow. i've accepted that a long time ago. i'm the young looking old guy with the tavor. hope to see you there again.

AK-Andrew
    AK-Andrew

Post  AK-Andrew 20.03.11 22:25

poopdaddy wrote:welcome to our drug...
    hope your a junkie

HaHa. Im pretty hooked yeah. I always love to fire any and all weapons. I just seriously never heard of airsoft til a couple months ago. I said: Live human targets? yer kidding me, right? Laughing

Tak--I cant wait to play at that complex. If it rains anytime thurs-saturdays my RC track cant hold races, so I hate to say I should have several times coming up that will rain me out and allow me to play airsoft.
    AK-Andrew
    AK-Andrew

Post  AK-Andrew 20.03.11 22:39

-a|ex wrote:i was watching you at the woods. kinda surprised me how well you played considering i was pacing myself. not to mention age, but i really had to step up the pace to keep up with you. yeah, you're gonna be hurting tomorrow. i've accepted that a long time ago. i'm the young looking old guy with the tavor. hope to see you there again.

yeah man and I gotta learn not to push up so far so early especially. I get lit and wasted by enemy flanking fire alot. Pushing up hard without proper covering fire just dont work too good.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 20.03.11 23:24

I'm the other Multicam guy there. Nice meeting you man.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 21.03.11 7:15

Sweet another old timer from NE Atlanta... We are starting to take over from the Peachtree City young guys!!! Welcome to the addiction! (I would say it is MORE addicting than RC any day!) Some of us play at Georgetown too, you should come out! And three Advil before the game starts, two Advil and a potassium supplement after it ends and it should help you with that sore feeling! LOL It sucks getting old!!!
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 21.03.11 19:04

welcome to the forums bro!!
    hope you had fun playin out there with airdog, i know i do
    you should come check out area 13 sometime as well!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13.05.24 7:51