Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Upgrading Galaxy mp5k

Bronzeanteater
    Bronzeanteater

Upgrading Galaxy mp5k Empty Upgrading Galaxy mp5k

Post  Bronzeanteater 08.07.10 21:46

Hi, I hardly know anything about internals of AEG's- this is why i would appreciate some help on upgrading my galaxy mp5k. I would like it to shoot faster and perhaps farther, so i'm thinking that a lipo battery would do that...i just don't know anything about lipo batteries- except that if i get one then will i have to change some of the stock internals? Also, would getting whatever deans are help or contribute to it becoming faster/greater range? Could you guys list out what i would need to do to achieve this? I don't know what is specific to my gun etc. I'm planning on buying Airsoftsniper25's 380 spring from him for 5$ and he said that it would fit the galaxy mp5k.

Thank You

Upgrading Galaxy mp5k Empty Re: Upgrading Galaxy mp5k

Post  Guest 08.07.10 21:50

If I were you I wouldn't bother upgrading a Galaxy MP5K. On such a small frame it can really only perform well at CQB, so the point of making it shoot farther and harder is moot.
    Bronzeanteater
    Bronzeanteater

Post  Bronzeanteater 08.07.10 21:54

oh...never mind then, later on if i ever get an mp5 (not k) then ill ask again-if that would work. Thank you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 22:11