Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+17
Twitch
ATLAS
Princess
sniper2525
B Boy
rudeboyBW
PhoenixFlyer
Zero
XXX
Zartan72
{ACE}Steve-o
Takfire
Admin
Alpine
Tinman
#CW!!ZERO
Rhino
21 posters

OP: Slipgate AAR

Rhino
    Rhino

OP: Slipgate AAR Empty Re: OP: Slipgate AAR

Post  Rhino 21.02.09 20:41

Gosh! This game was great! Turn out ended up at 100! Thanks to everyone who came out and it was great to finally meet ADMIN!!!!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 21.02.09 21:19

I didnt see ADMIN at all, but the game was excellent, there were a lot less people that didnt call their hits, and it was a all around fun game, GOOD JOB AIRDOG!!!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 21.02.09 21:34

Truly outstanding!
    We musta gone through 50k rounds for the Cereal Killers . . . did not count my kills but did count the times I GOT killed . . . 11 respawns if I counted right!
    Heck, there were some times I wanted to shoot my own team-mates for not pushing but in the end it was HUGE fun!
    cheers cheers cheers
    Alpine
    Alpine

OP: Slipgate AAR Empty OP Slipgate

Post  Alpine 21.02.09 21:43

Thanks to all who showed up today I want to personally thank each and every one of you guys and gals (Princess of A-Style)who played so hard at this event.These games would not be possible without you.
    Thanks to the family for your help with this and all games.I cannot ask for better support from anyone else.Players made a great day and showed great leadership.I know the AMA super motocross was in town but we still showed up in numbers of 100 AWESOME thanks again for this terrific day.

Last edited by Alpine on 04.02.10 15:48; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 21.02.09 21:57

Moved to "Tactics and Stories" section.

Rhino wrote:Gosh! This game was great! Turn out ended up at 100! Thanks to everyone who came out and it was great to finally meet ADMIN!!!!
    Yeah, awesome game. Fun time running with you, zartan, and takfire.

Maybe I'll remember my mags and rig next time...

Last edited by Admin on 21.02.09 22:34; edited 1 time in total
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 21.02.09 22:13

Same to you Admin hope to get you back down this way for some more games.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 21.02.09 22:21

^Yeah, I think I'll probably try to make it down once or twice a month.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 21.02.09 23:22

Thanks guys for coming out!
    The game rocked with our new mini-scenario format (Nice work Alpine!).
    We had a great time meeting many of the new players and seeing a lot of the regulars slinging BBs.
    There's a lot of pics and videos we will be putting together next week.
    Check out site for pic and video information.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 21.02.09 23:26

ALright!! Cant wait to see all the videos and pictures.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 22.02.09 0:53

To my fellow marines, Tinman, good job today! Good game!!!the squad stuff was cool. I had a blast and my hand still hurts from that last game! Good job all the refs, squad leaders, commanders, and players! Thank you all at airdog for yet another great game. see ya'll on the 28th. Smile I cant wait for the marines comeback in C.H.U.D. 2!!!! ha
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 22.02.09 9:05

{TxS}Steve-o wrote:I had a blast and my hand still hurts from that last game!

DUDE that was a nasty hit! Part of the risk but getting point blanked in the web of your hand was nasty . . . gonna have to add band-aids to my load-out! affraid
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 22.02.09 11:33

Awesome!!!!
    What a great skirmish!First,I would like to thank Atlas for providing his skillful techniques as a superior TARGET!Thanks man,we love you baby!
    There are truly some warriors within our community and the game proved that.All day there were intense battles throughout the entire field.Alpine showed out with the storyline and layout which encouraged the use of the entire field.The squad leaders rocked some strategic tactics.I personally ran with the CHUDS and the squad leaders were on point,FULL DOMINATION ALL DAY!!Thank all you players that make this possible.Your dedication from game to game continues to grow along with the sport of AIRSOFT.We thank all of you guys!!!!!Alpine(ICE),A-Style,and all supporting teams(you know who you are)Thanks fellows!!!!
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 22.02.09 14:37

Well... This was a truly sick game! I had never seen so much blood shed on me and my team mates along with the people I shot... my dad is not to thrilled but i think it was worth it.

I was the one that led that started that huge, huge, huge chain reaction when we pushed forward to the barn and all 30 reds came out of no where when I called for help.

This is how it went down!!! I ran for the zig-zag stlye bunkers shot 2 guys to my left one who was a sniper that decided it would be fun to shoot me in the 15ft rule after I had already shot him...thanks to Zartan for calling him out on that. I then went into the zig-zag bunkers crouched down and moved up to the big wall bunker to the left of the barn(if your coming from the top) I bunkerd 3 players to my left and there were 2 to my right at another bunker that had not noticed me... I then took them out just barely being out of the 15ft engagement rule. Then I yelled RED TEAM MOVE UP!!! I then found my self almost run over by the amount of players that came to my side... that was at least.

I also claimed a moving bunker (The satellite)and pushed forward to the blue side and started taking them out, but one of the blues thought it was cheating and yelled that to alpine needless to say alpine made me stop using it. No No I took that all the way from the tower to where you enter the field... Crying or Very sad
    Zero
    Zero

Post  Zero 22.02.09 14:40

This game was amazing and full of high energy combat. The C.H.U.D scenario worked out great (Thanks Alpine) and the way the game was structured really allowed for full out tactics and plastic slinging. C.H.U.D's rocked it with some great leadership. These are the kind of games I came to airsoft to experience. So thanks a lot Alpine, Tak, Rhino, Zartan and all the guys who made it possible.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 22.02.09 14:48

Another thing I'd like to add was that teamwork was great. At a lot of fields, there's really not much teamwork, and a lot of times, someone try to say "Hey, lets go around and hit them from behind" or something, and maybe a couple of guys will follow, but everyone else will just say, "OK. Good luck. We'll just sit here and do our own thing."

Do you split the teams into squads and have squad leaders at every game?
    PhoenixFlyer
    PhoenixFlyer

Post  PhoenixFlyer 22.02.09 15:59

Oh man, yesterday was awesome. The almost non-stop game play ruled. Gotta get all the guns cleaned and tuned better for the next game. Can't wait for next week. Go CHUD's, lol.
    rudeboyBW
    rudeboyBW

OP: Slipgate AAR Empty Slipgate

Post  rudeboyBW 22.02.09 18:35

Great game guys. C.H.U.D.s owned! It was awesome finally getting to play with Rhino, Tak, and Zartan, and the squad based play really made it that much more fun. Thanks for the scenario Alpine. Can't wait for the next one.
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 22.02.09 19:13

Truly Great game. Nonstop action all day. I had a blast.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 22.02.09 19:27

ADMIN,
    This was our first run at a scenario airsoft game.We have in the past played weekend long paintball games that were complete scenario games where missions were issued every 30-60 min.We will mix skirmishes in the future with standard games and scenario types.As we plan/schedule games we would like to try a full scenario where teams stage at there bases and COs or Generals will be briefed on missions and they will command thier troops.

The feedback we are seeing is excellent.We are super stoked that you players appreciate this type game because it is intense and nonstop.We will continue to post as Ops are scheduled and also coordinate if there will be player interactions.Thanks guys!!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 22.02.09 19:59

Sorry XXX for the callout on the dish you did a very fine job at moving with that.We haven't set up the use of shields on moving bunkers yet but we will.And dude you are a trip. Very Happy And thanks for reffing some during the game.
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 22.02.09 20:27

Yeah no problem...my piston gave out so I said what the heck I will ref the rest of the time.

Zartan I love the new game setup but I want medics instead of respawns...That would make it so much more fun... I like having the satisfying feeling of really getting someone out or to be specific the medics out. You could also do medics get 2 respawns to make the game even longer.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 23.02.09 0:00

ya had alot of fun at the event like the field alot it was my first time playing at area 13!!!
    Been playing for 6years teching for 3
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 23.02.09 0:52

XXX wrote:Yeah no problem...my piston gave out so I said what the heck I will ref the rest of the time.

Zartan I love the new game setup but I want medics instead of respawns...That would make it so much more fun... I like having the satisfying feeling of really getting someone out or to be specific the medics out. You could also do medics get 2 respawns to make the game even longer.

Medics is a great idea, but when doing instant respawn people are more likely to call their hits, we would just have to have strict refs while doing medic to make sure everyone is doing it right.
    Princess
    Princess

Post  Princess 23.02.09 9:30

This was a great game and the scenario was great too. Thanks Alpine! I had alot of fun and can't wait to see everybody on the 28th.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 23.02.09 11:58

B Boy wrote:Truly Great game. Nonstop action all day. I had a blast.

i had a blast too.....shooting you. lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 9:40