Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+17
Twitch
ATLAS
Princess
sniper2525
B Boy
rudeboyBW
PhoenixFlyer
Zero
XXX
Zartan72
{ACE}Steve-o
Takfire
Admin
Alpine
Tinman
#CW!!ZERO
Rhino
21 posters

OP: Slipgate AAR

frog
    frog

OP: Slipgate AAR - Page 4 Empty Re: OP: Slipgate AAR

Post  frog 28.02.09 11:46

http://www.airdogairsoft.com/sitebuilder/images/IMG_2008-252x344.jpg

This is the picture of Atlas last stand. He led the charge, and the rest of the team did not follow. So this picture shows Atlas and his small crew against the whole CHUD force. I have to admit, Atlas got the butt end of the deal in this one. Then Zartan shot him between the eyes. lol!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 28.02.09 11:54

frog wrote:http://www.airdogairsoft.com/sitebuilder/images/IMG_2008-252x344.jpg

This is the picture of Atlas last stand. He led the charge, and the rest of the team did not follow. So this picture shows Atlas and his small crew against the whole CHUD force. I have to admit, Atlas got the butt end of the deal in this one. Then Zartan shot him between the eyes. lol!

I like the fact that Stephen, a.k.a. FRONTMAN was right there with him! cheers
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 28.02.09 17:23

Haha, and then all the squad leaders get shot up and bunkered. Classic. cheers
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.02.09 22:56

{TxS}Steve-o wrote:Haha, and then all the squad leaders get shot up and bunkered. Classic. cheers

Yes that was very nice, the plan fell apart fast.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 01.03.09 0:28

Great observation frog!Yes,I was given intel by my fellow team mate and son that there were some blue opposition pushing in mid field it just happened to be the Atlas.Of cousre it was an oppurtunity that I could not turned down so despite Atlas using Frontman as a human shield I managed to place one right between the eyes.Frog it may or may not have been easy for you to witness this but I was fullfilling my duty as a RED combatant to eliminate any and all blues.....
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 01.03.09 21:49

Zartan72 wrote:Great observation frog!Yes,I was given intel by my fellow team mate and son that there were some blue opposition pushing in mid field it just happened to be the Atlas.Of cousre it was an oppurtunity that I could not turned down so despite Atlas using Frontman as a human shield I managed to place one right between the eyes.Frog it may or may not have been easy for you to witness this but I was fullfilling my duty as a RED combatant to eliminate any and all blues.....

you shot me in the chest. not between the eyes, your not that good.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 02.03.09 8:35

OK, gloves coming off. below is a picture of me, playing the game. this was taken right befor Zartan killed me for that last time that day.

OP: Slipgate AAR - Page 4 Doug410

Now here is a picture of Frog playing a game, Notice how he hides.

OP: Slipgate AAR - Page 4 Frog10

It is a reoccuring theme in all the pictures I've seen.

Last edited by ATLAS on 02.03.09 8:44; edited 1 time in total
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 02.03.09 8:43

Disclamer: the person pictured below was the person whe decided that the marines should "take the tower" in the last match of op slipgate. leaving me figurativly up the creek.

OP: Slipgate AAR - Page 4 Hose10

I have tried searching the entire UNDERARMOR online store to figure out what you are wearing on your head so that I can stop calling it panty hose. What is it?
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 02.03.09 11:11

That thing looks bizarre. I could imagine scaring lots of lil kids on Halloween considering it look so weird.

P.S. I thinks that his real face. Its got eyebrows????
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 02.03.09 11:16

P.S. I thinks that his real face. Its got eyebrows????[/quote]

lol! lol! lol!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 02.03.09 17:21

I will commend you Atlas.Atleast you are not in denial!I like when players take ownership when the are shot out.You are a great target I mean man.
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 02.03.09 23:38

frog wrote:http://www.airdogairsoft.com/sitebuilder/images/Slipgate-78-379x278.jpg

This pretty much says it all. Atlas is the getting ready to be shot position.

I will reiterate this point. As far as the post with me standing there, I was looking at you crying to the field ref. You were crying big tears, and I was in utter disbelief. Then I laid down support fire as we made a puch past you while you were crying on Rhino's shoulder. I can only assume Zartan had shot you again.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 03.03.09 0:09

frog wrote:
    frog wrote:http://www.airdogairsoft.com/sitebuilder/images/Slipgate-78-379x278.jpg

This pretty much says it all. Atlas is the getting ready to be shot position.

I will reiterate this point. As far as the post with me standing there, I was looking at you crying to the field ref. You were crying big tears, and I was in utter disbelief. Then I laid down support fire as we made a puch past you while you were crying on Rhino's shoulder. I can only assume Zartan had shot you again.

LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 0:37