Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+17
Twitch
ATLAS
Princess
sniper2525
B Boy
rudeboyBW
PhoenixFlyer
Zero
XXX
Zartan72
{ACE}Steve-o
Takfire
Admin
Alpine
Tinman
#CW!!ZERO
Rhino
21 posters

OP: Slipgate AAR

Tinman
    Tinman

OP: Slipgate AAR - Page 2 Empty Re: OP: Slipgate AAR

Post  Tinman 23.02.09 12:10

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Medics is a great idea, but when doing instant respawn people are more likely to call their hits, we would just have to have strict refs while doing medic to make sure everyone is doing it right.

Yeah . . . I'd love a game with medics where to be revived you had to get a colored zip tie on your gear . . . just don't know if Zartan has enough room on his gear to handle all the ties he'd get!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 23.02.09 12:15

It would be fun to have a hostage game, like one team rescue and one team holds the other hostage, medics would play a good role in that wort of game. .
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 23.02.09 12:23

i forgot....THANK YOU ALPINE! you did a great job with the missions and storyline. Not to mention you did great reffing the whole time! And thanks to all at airdog, and A-style and any other refs. Great squad based game, looking forward to another.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 23.02.09 12:33

That was a great game, still a little fumed about my 230fps g36 but I'll get over it.

I do have one story to tell just because it took me completly by suprise: In the last respawn game right after the red team rushed most of their team to the barn and the respawn point became useless except for getting shot, I followed Tinman up the field to talk to Rhino, who was reffing I think. I walked by a bunker on my left with two kids behind it, I had my M4 raised above my head, my hand was not even on the grip. As i walked by the bunker i got lit up and down the entire left side of my body. I stopped and looked over and asked them which one just shot me full auto at 7ft. The kid holding a mp5 pointed to the kid next to him holding a clear spring action pistol. I asked 5 times if he was sure his friend was the one who sprayed me full auto before I pointed out that the kid he was blaming was holding a pistol. All I can say is that at 7ft he is lucky I resisted the urge to return fire with the beast of a m4 I was borrowing.

This provided me with one of my firsts in airsoft, I was amazed to the point of being speachless. confused
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 23.02.09 12:53

Zartan72 wrote:ADMIN,
    This was our first run at a scenario airsoft game.We have in the past played weekend long paintball games that were complete scenario games where missions were issued every 30-60 min.We will mix skirmishes in the future with standard games and scenario types.As we plan/schedule games we would like to try a full scenario where teams stage at there bases and COs or Generals will be briefed on missions and they will command thier troops.

The feedback we are seeing is excellent.We are super stoked that you players appreciate this type game because it is intense and nonstop.We will continue to post as Ops are scheduled and also coordinate if there will be player interactions.Thanks guys!!

Sweet. It seems like there's enough people to where you could do Company vs Company, each company has 3 platoons, each platoon has two 8-12 man squads.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 23.02.09 13:01

No problem Steve.Glad to have had you as a squad leader.You and Rus And Jason done a great job but I think the C.H.U.D.S were just to blood hungry for the marines this time.But with the marines completing all of but 1 objective completed I'd say you guy's done a great job as squad leaders.Next time we'll send more marines!!!!!!! Mad
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 23.02.09 14:28

ATLAS wrote:I was amazed to the point of being speachless. confused

The cowardly lion speechless??? I thought I overheard you saying "Put em up... Put em up....I'll fight ya wit one hand tied behind my baaaack...." geek geek
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 23.02.09 14:32

Tinman wrote:

The cowardly lion speechless??? I thought I overheard you saying "Put em up... Put em up....I'll fight ya wit one hand tied behind my baaaack...." geek geek

Shoot i heard him yelling at the respawn point "its pointless shooting me, i could do this all day. Go ahead shoot me! Ill do it again!!! Your wasting your shots!!!!" hahaha
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 23.02.09 16:05

{TxS}Steve-o wrote:
    Tinman wrote:

Shoot i heard him yelling at the respawn point "its pointless shooting me, i could do this all day. Go ahead shoot me! Ill do it again!!! Your wasting your shots!!!!" hahaha

Its true. It started with me standing behind the respawn trying to reload, after getting shot i just went and stood in the middle of the respawn gate and reloaded, didn't seem to stop anyone from shooting me so i started to taunt them. Why not?
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 23.02.09 16:06

{TxS}Steve-o wrote:Shoot i heard him yelling at the respawn point "its pointless shooting me, i could do this all day. Go ahead shoot me! Ill do it again!!! Your wasting your shots!!!!" hahaha

Yeah . . . I remember that I could not get marines through the respawn point due to the spray of ricochets coming off Atlas! affraid affraid
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 23.02.09 16:13

Hahaha yea. he was a bb magnet.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 23.02.09 16:19

Tinman wrote:
    {TxS}Steve-o wrote:Shoot i heard him yelling at the respawn point "its pointless shooting me, i could do this all day. Go ahead shoot me! Ill do it again!!! Your wasting your shots!!!!" hahaha

Yeah . . . I remember that I could not get marines through the respawn point due to the spray of ricochets coming off Atlas! affraid affraid

I am going to have to call bull on that, i never blocked anyone from respawning, i always moved out of the way.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 23.02.09 16:21

ATLAS wrote:
    Tinman wrote:

I am going to have to call bull on that, i never blocked anyone from respawning, i always moved out of the way.

It was just to chaotic around the respawn point to even tell what was going on. I remember trying to reload and getting hit about 15 times just trying to reload. People that were shooting into our respawn area and not chargin were wasting shots, we would just walk right through the spawn and be back in play.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 23.02.09 16:25

{TxS}Steve-o wrote:It was just to chaotic around the respawn point to even tell what was going on. I remember trying to reload and getting hit about 15 times just trying to reload. People that were shooting into our respawn area and not chargin were wasting shots, we would just walk right through the spawn and be back in play.

True, it got to a point in the last respawn game that two of us were firing out of the respawn.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 23.02.09 18:58

It would probably be very hard to take the respawn since players defending it could just about instantly respawn, but i saw when this was happening, it was sorta ridiculous but thats just about all they could do.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 23.02.09 19:21

Yeah, the Chuds always wanted to take your respawn, but we never quite got around to it.
    Zero
    Zero

Post  Zero 23.02.09 19:22

No instead we just kept them busy going in circles around there respawn.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 23.02.09 19:49

Well I only got killed maybe 4 times cause i was sniping the whole time, but i was almost never at the respawn.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 23.02.09 20:56

You followed my instructions well Atlas.After shooting you out numerous times I thought it would be in your best interest to stay 5-10ft. from the medic station.I knew that it would save you alot of walking.See Atlas I do care.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 23.02.09 20:59

^Yeah, Zartan was laughing pretty hard when he saw Atlas standing in the MS.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 23.02.09 21:28

Zartan72 wrote:You followed my instructions well Atlas.After shooting you out numerous times I thought it would be in your best interest to stay 5-10ft. from the medic station.I knew that it would save you alot of walking.See Atlas I do care.....

You are a veritable saint!!!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 23.02.09 21:58

LOL. Zartan.
    That's nice of you to be so considerate, but don't laugh too long.
    Atlas may be back soon with an SPR!
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 23.02.09 22:09

I cant believe I missed this event, it sounds like ya'll had an awesome time.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 23.02.09 23:09

Come on Tak!Atlas could be armed with a stinking Zartan guided missle but he would still shoot himself in the foot.Ain't scared!!!!!!!!!!!
    Zero
    Zero

Post  Zero 23.02.09 23:11

Zartan72 wrote:Come on Tak!Atlas could be armed with a stinking Zartan guided missle but he would still shoot himself in the foot.Ain't scared!!!!!!!!!!!

Zartan guided missle <==== lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 9:58