Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Custom Machined Vsr-10 Outer Barrel

#CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Custom Machined Vsr-10 Outer Barrel Empty Custom Machined Vsr-10 Outer Barrel

Post  #CW!!ZERO 23.02.09 19:02

Does anyone know any machinists in the local area that I can talk to about making a custom outer barrel for my TM G-Spec??
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Machined Vsr-10 Outer Barrel Empty Re: Custom Machined Vsr-10 Outer Barrel

Post  Admin 23.02.09 19:19

No, but I do know that PDI makes VSR outer barrels. They've got different lengths, ones that are fluted, ported, etc.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Custom Machined Vsr-10 Outer Barrel Empty Re: Custom Machined Vsr-10 Outer Barrel

Post  #CW!!ZERO 23.02.09 19:48

Admin wrote:No, but I do know that PDI makes VSR outer barrels. They've got different lengths, ones that are fluted, ported, etc.

Those are actually what I am trying to avoid because of the steep price, i know that they are too expensive but I am about to get a complete PDI cylinder set and a the v-trigger, which is a good $350 and then a EdGI barrel so more about $420, so im trying to save money where ever i can, and my gun is already worth about $1100 so i got to get what ever i can for cheap.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 7:39