Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Lets break the most people ever on record!

WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Lets break the most people ever on record! Empty Lets break the most people ever on record!

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 25.02.09 16:16

I was on here and got bored, and i started looking at random stuff.I scrolled down the main page and saw the record for most people on was 12, and that sparked my imagination. So on Saturday at 8:45 ( after were all done with the days skirmishing) every body needs to get on. Right now the record is 12, even if we brake it by 1, we need to brake it! cyclops afro
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Lets break the most people ever on record! Empty Re: Lets break the most people ever on record!

Post  ATLAS 26.02.09 8:17

wpeake23 wrote:I was on here and got bored, and i started looking at random stuff.I scrolled down the main page and saw the record for most people on was 12, and that sparked my imagination. So on Saturday at 8:45 ( after were all done with the days skirmishing) every body needs to get on. Right now the record is 12, even if we brake it by 1, we need to brake it! cyclops afro

That is because we have all got vastly different schedules. I for one can promise that at 8:45pm on Saturday I will not be anywhere near my computer, and the forum will be the last thing on my mind.

Current date/time is 27.04.24 23:04