Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+43
#CW!!ZERO
sgtgray
LORD TYRANT
Crazy Twitch
xyzpdq0121
theangryschnoodle
Thrush
G force
dustinlanham
bbuba68
Blaze
zachbarren
sniper2525
BIochemist
wolf six
Rhino
HavenUnitOctopus
Rambo
Esteban
capt_camo
savoy6
flipa
NJSC
Badfish
Blackhawk 5
Andy
fallout11
n2daizo123
Takfire
AlphaRomeo
Retherford
Twitch
ownage1
ILovePie:)
gapairsoft
-a|ex
Ghost
poopdaddy
just some kid
Bulldog94
superchrisguy
Gunny1.5
Garrett
47 posters

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

#CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 11 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  #CW!!ZERO 31.03.11 17:39

sgtgray wrote:Thanks! worst case senerio I guess will be I will have to go to th SC side and get my butt shot off by my own GA players..lol.

If anything you can just get taped up which will probably be happening to a good bit of players.
    Thrush
    Thrush

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 11 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  Thrush 31.03.11 18:36

if you have some expendable khakis or some Dickies work clothes, they'll do, and so will any civies just so long as they're not green. Armbands suck because they're not always readily visible and hopefully won't be used. Your gear won't count, but any apparel you wear that has a speck of green is gonna get you shot by your fellow Georgians
    sgtgray
    sgtgray

Post  sgtgray 31.03.11 21:42

I see, I guess S.C. has alot more sand than I was aware of. I know here in the Savannah Coastal area of GA, Khaki and Desert Camo really sucks. I am also surprised that more people don't practice target acquisition a little more and they just shoot at anything with a little green on it. Thanks for the heads up.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 31.03.11 22:08

#CW!!ZERO wrote:
    sgtgray wrote:Thanks! worst case senerio I guess will be I will have to go to th SC side and get my butt shot off by my own GA players..lol.

If anything you can just get taped up which will probably be happening to a good bit of players.

No. No tape. No one will be getting taped. If all you have is green based, bring some jeans and a tee-shirt. The faction uniforms are determined by what you wear alone. Not by tape. It should be easy enough for everyone to wear something not green based.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 31.03.11 22:10

And for this field I recommend Multi-Cam or DCU. Both seem to work well in the grassy areas (at least when we were there, it may be a bit greener since it's spring) and most camo patterns work well in the wooded areas.
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 31.03.11 23:33

since there will be so many players who have not met before, the protocol for target acquision is "if it has a speck of green in it's uniform, shoot it"; khaki/desert sucks for where we'll be, but we lost the toss. A way around that might be brown, dark gray, even LAPD navy (especially at night)
    sgtgray
    sgtgray

Post  sgtgray 01.04.11 0:15

Ok thanks Thrush. I am a die hard fan of green style camo's. However, I understand when in s.c. and a guest, I must play with the rules they set forth. I have plenty of acu, but don't care for it at all. I plan on just getting some brown dies and making my own tan camo acu pattern.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 01.04.11 7:31

sgtgray wrote: Ok thanks Thrush. I am a die hard fan of green style camo's. However, I understand when in s.c. and a guest, I must play with the rules they set forth. I have plenty of acu, but don't care for it at all. I plan on just getting some brown dies and making my own tan camo acu pattern.

YA I had to make a backwoods outfit too since there is no other reason for me to own a DCU in Georgia! Looking for a cheap pair for comfort on the field but I am not going to drop $100 for a set for one game.
    zachbarren
    zachbarren

Post  zachbarren 01.04.11 12:51

Is just pants ok or do we have to have the upper too?
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 01.04.11 13:51

zachbarren wrote:Is just pants ok or do we have to have the upper too?

The way I understand it: all parts, except gear, have to meet the color requirements. So basically as long as your top is not green or OD, you should be fine. Oh ya, and shirt sleeves have to go past your elbows for some odd reason. So no just t-shirts and what not.
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 01.04.11 18:34

I think understandibly everyone's first preferrence would be green. GA got tan through what amounts to a fair coin toss, the luck of the draw, and I have no problem with that. In fact, I kinda like it because it gives us a chance to use a little imagination and creativity. As it stands now, I'm coming over in khaki BDU trousers and a desert three-color BDU jacket, even though in the event's environment, this sticks out like an albino deer. But since the scenario plotline leaves plenty of room for interpretation, this is an opportunity to have some fun with the impression, and I'm kinda seein' a chance to get my Firefly/Serenity/Browncoats mojo going. I'm beginning to see our uniform regs as almost an advantage. As an aside, I don't have a problem with the possibility of the sides being uneven; again, that's an opportunity to play using our wits. Man, I'm really looking forward to this!
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 03.04.11 10:28

Georgia got tan because there was a vote a couple months ago and I got more votes for tan than for green. Shirt, pants, and head gear have to match the team's color. I will post the rules up here this week. They are still fine tuning the vehicle rules so I may wait until then so there isn't any confusion. Also, having played this field before, I think DCU (three-color desert) and Multi-Cam are the best choice for the field. There was a lot of light colored vegetation when we were there in the fall so those patterns blended very nicely.

The next (and final) training is going to be next weekend at Georgetown next weekend (4/09) after the normal game day. We will give people some time to grab dinner so it will start around 6:30.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 07.04.11 10:39

It would seem as if GA is getting stuck with the colors that DON'T BLEND with our surroundings in a effort to differentiate the enemy but now it look's like were a better target we might as well go in pink(JMO) we are in for it they know the land better points of intrest ect.. were going in pretty much blind but oh well let's give'em a WAR
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 07.04.11 11:11

tan isn't that bad in woodland. movement is more detectable than high contrast. anyone planning on getting up close and personal should consider ghillie. i'll be bringing my walmart cheapo woodland ghillie top.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 07.04.11 11:30

LORD TYRANT wrote:It would seem as if GA is getting stuck with the colors that DON'T BLEND with our surroundings in a effort to differentiate the enemy but now it look's like were a better target we might as well go in pink(JMO) we are in for it they know the land better points of intrest ect.. were going in pretty much blind but oh well let's give'em a WAR

Pink would be a balance color... So I look forward to seeing your "pretty" outfit. Put your money where your mouth is and rock it out, I dare ya!! I even took the liberty in finding you a set of pants HERE.. If you want to make the outfit complete, I found you some panties to go with it.

SUCK IT UP butter cup Wink and lets quit talking about how many things people think are wrong and start getting exciting about getting to play a game for a day that we enjoy. All this talk and saber rattling about ammo rules, and colors, and people turn out is doing more harm than good. It sucks I had to buy SOMETHING tan to go but I will have fun anyways! And there is nothing that says that you could not go with black (which is a balance color) and NOT stick out like a sore thumb like you think tan will!

Last edited by xyzpdq0121 on 07.04.11 12:34; edited 1 time in total
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 07.04.11 12:32

LOL very funny,,I am looking foreword too this game but looks as if funds are going to be my biggest obstacle Gas,ammo,feild fee I will know more by tue next week as is (I AM GOING EVEN IF I HAVE TO BUM IT & RETURN THE FAVOR ANOTHER TIME ) so far things look good
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 07.04.11 12:35

-a|ex wrote:tan isn't that bad in woodland. movement is more detectable than high contrast. anyone planning on getting up close and personal should consider ghillie. i'll be bringing my walmart cheapo woodland ghillie top.

So i take it your attending excellent
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 07.04.11 12:37

LORD TYRANT wrote:LOL very funny,,I am looking foreword too this game but looks as if funds are going to be my biggest obstacle Gas,ammo,feild fee I will know more by tue next week as is (I AM GOING EVEN IF I HAVE TO BUM IT & RETURN THE FAVOR ANOTHER TIME ) so far things look good

I'll donate $10 to help purchase your pink bottoms and panties. I am sure we can take up a collection as long as we promise to post pictures! Wink

Ya, feel lucky you do not have a wife that WANTS to get away for the weekend to BFE SC too and makes you purchase a hotel room for $189 plus the gas, feeding her butt;, field fees, ammo, smoke from the fireworks store, etc. It is going to end up costing me $300 for the weekend, I just know it!!! But it is GAME ON and from what I see posted around, it is game on for LOTS of other GA people!
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 07.04.11 12:50

My wife is pregers with our 2nd & we have a 22mo old son now u know why i'm trying to get out of the state even if it's just for 2 days. We are doing some figures i'm 95% sure i will make it...... IF ANYONE WANTS TO CAR POOL LET ME KNOW(2003 xterra with lots of room so far traveling solo need a co-pilot at least/gas required )
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 07.04.11 12:54

LORD TYRANT wrote:My wife is pregers with our 2nd & we have a 22mo old son now u know why i'm trying to get out of the state even if it's just for 2 days. We are doing some figures i'm 95% sure i will make it...... IF ANYONE WANTS TO CAR POOL LET ME KNOW(2003 xterra with lots of room so far traveling solo need a co-pilot at least/gas required )

I would carpool if I can tie my wife to the top of the xterra! Wink But ya, I would want to get away too. Just wait till your kids get to be 8 like my son... You will start to wonder where you can hide the body without getting caught! It is why I like playing airsoft, I can shoot an 8 year-old in the head while pretending it is my son and NOT have DCFS knocking at my door for abuse!
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 07.04.11 12:59

xyzpdq0121 wrote:
    LORD TYRANT wrote:My wife is pregers with our 2nd & we have a 22mo old son now u know why i'm trying to get out of the state even if it's just for 2 days. We are doing some figures i'm 95% sure i will make it...... IF ANYONE WANTS TO CAR POOL LET ME KNOW(2003 xterra with lots of room so far traveling solo need a co-pilot at least/gas required )

I would carpool if I can tie my wife to the top of the xterra! Wink But ya, I would want to get away too. Just wait till your kids get to be 8 like my son... You will start to wonder where you can hide the body without getting caught! It is why I like playing airsoft, I can shoot an 8 year-old in the head while pretending it is my son and NOT have DCFS knocking at my door for abuse!

LOL ROFL LMAO!!!! Too true
    bbuba68
    bbuba68

Post  bbuba68 07.04.11 13:18

if yall buy the pink camo ill wear it
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 07.04.11 13:21

Does anyone have a count of how many Airdog Coalition players will be attending? I'm planning on keeping the Coalition together but I'm not sure if it needs to be in one or two groups. I have some fun stuff in store for you guys.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 07.04.11 13:28

AlphaRomeo wrote:Does anyone have a count of how many Airdog Coalition players will be attending? I'm planning on keeping the Coalition together but I'm not sure if it needs to be in one or two groups. I have some fun stuff in store for you guys.

We'll have a meeting this coming saturday, then probably we can let you know by then. We are still not entirely sure.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 07.04.11 13:43

flipa wrote:
    AlphaRomeo wrote:Does anyone have a count of how many Airdog Coalition players will be attending? I'm planning on keeping the Coalition together but I'm not sure if it needs to be in one or two groups. I have some fun stuff in store for you guys.

We'll have a meeting this coming saturday, then probably we can let you know by then. We are still not entirely sure.

your avitar looks sick i had no idea it was a Eo tech i figured it was a robot/transformer type thing but upon further inspection it is your holo sight very cool NOW BACK ON TOPIC..I'm hoping there is a good turn our for the forces

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.05.24 13:07