Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+43
#CW!!ZERO
sgtgray
LORD TYRANT
Crazy Twitch
xyzpdq0121
theangryschnoodle
Thrush
G force
dustinlanham
bbuba68
Blaze
zachbarren
sniper2525
BIochemist
wolf six
Rhino
HavenUnitOctopus
Rambo
Esteban
capt_camo
savoy6
flipa
NJSC
Badfish
Blackhawk 5
Andy
fallout11
n2daizo123
Takfire
AlphaRomeo
Retherford
Twitch
ownage1
ILovePie:)
gapairsoft
-a|ex
Ghost
poopdaddy
just some kid
Bulldog94
superchrisguy
Gunny1.5
Garrett
47 posters

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

bbuba68
    bbuba68

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 14 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  bbuba68 11.04.11 11:09

it says you have to have a team color long sleeve shirt... since all colors except green are filler colors... and we get all of those... does that mean i can wear any color longsleeve?.... i plan on having my sleeves up anyways.... or ghillie on...main thing is.. its hard as hell to find a longsleeve shirt during the summer in tan... with little notice
    flipa
    flipa

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 14 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  flipa 11.04.11 11:23

MC counts Crazy Twitch. That's what most of the people on here are running. And we've got extra uniforms to go around since a lot of us have extra sets. Twitch and I are planning on bringing more than just one uniform for ACF members that have no tan dominant BDUs/ACUs.

And Bbuba to clarify, JUST WEAR SOMETHING THAT LOOKS TAN AND THE CAMOS THAT THE SUGGEST (MC, DESERT MARPAT, DESERT BDU, AND ACU CAMO COUNTS) to avoid confusion. Last thing I want is friendly fire due to confusion of colors. And if you don't have any of those camo colors, tan pants, tan shirt works. Anything that isn't green all the way. I bet some of the guys on the SC side will have tan plate carriers/chest rigs/vests anyway but they will be wearing something with green dominant color camos. As long as your uniform is tan, I'm sure that'll slide. It's not rocket science.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 11.04.11 11:28

sgtgray wrote:Thanks Twitch, I look forward to playing with yall loonatics.lol Hopefully we can pull some action together. Anyway we also have a gps, I was just hoping to log in some numbers to be ready. Don yall have any idea when yall are leaving the boro to go up there? possibly we could follow.. Thanks

Me and trent get out of class at 3ish so we might be leaving around 4 maybe? I will ask trent and get with you later though.
    sgtgray
    sgtgray

Post  sgtgray 11.04.11 12:02

All the forums indicate multicam, acu, any desert camo (army and marine). Anything prodominately desert tan. You dont have to wear just all tan. All black or La swat blue, or trailor park camo (blue jeans and long sleeve shirt). If you got green you will be shoved to the S.C. side. Trust me I have asked and even begged this question and I get the same answer. There is a alsome camo that just came out that I wish I could afford that will work for the tans. It is a-taks by propper. hope this helps.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 11.04.11 12:05

bbuba68 wrote:it says you have to have a team color long sleeve shirt... since all colors except green are filler colors... and we get all of those... does that mean i can wear any color longsleeve?.... i plan on having my sleeves up anyways.... or ghillie on...main thing is.. its hard as hell to find a longsleeve shirt during the summer in tan... with little notice

+1 It took me 5 stores to FINALLY find a long sleeve brown "thermal" at Kohls two weeks ago. It was on clearance which was nice but still, hard as hell. I do not get the whole long sleeve thing anyways, but I will go with it! Wink
    sgtgray
    sgtgray

Post  sgtgray 11.04.11 12:09

Russ please hit me up as you leave thats the exact time we plan heading up. Maybe you can help us hit the south carolina state sign with a bud light bottle.lol
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 11.04.11 12:16

we are running black and black tiger stripe
    far from green and great at night.
    we need to get a list of bring its
    this is a start
    crod powder(anything you can shake on the boys to keep the sweat down)
    a roll or 2 of tp
    baby wipes
    4 or 5 pairs of socks(hint=foot powder in them and stick them in a zip lock.then if you need to change pull them out of you pocket-swap put old ones in the bag-back in pocket and shoot someone)
    granola bars (easy cheap good)
    water,water,water and oh yea WATER
    bandaids
    tums/rolaids to go with all your water
    scope/mouthwash toothbrush & paste
    add what ya got

Last edited by poopdaddy on 11.04.11 13:16; edited 1 time in total
    sgtgray
    sgtgray

Post  sgtgray 11.04.11 12:36

list
    1- gum long time not to brush
    2-chem light and kill rag
    3-bug spray
    4-red bulls
    sgtgray
    sgtgray

Post  sgtgray 11.04.11 13:00

probly a stupid question.. but has anyone thought about taking a Georgia flag for our camp?
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 11.04.11 13:07

since we will leave friday evening, is it better to take north 85 or east 20?
    and can anyone recommend nearby hotels? not gonna spend the money on camping gear.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 11.04.11 13:20

-a|ex wrote:since we will leave friday evening, is it better to take north 85 or east 20?
    and can anyone recommend nearby hotels? not gonna spend the money on camping gear.

If you are coming up in the evening (after 7) It really wont matter. Unless you are looking for a firework stand! Wink I-85 is a bit easier to travel and would be the way I would go from Tyrone!

I am putting my wife up in the Hampton Inn since I had a friend with hotel points. The Holiday Inn Express was closer to the field and looked nicer but it went up in price (all of them did now) to $99 a night. I think the Hampton Inn was $85 a night. There are a few cheaper hotels but they did not look nice at all...

Tip: If I did not use hotel points for the room, I was going to priceline them and bid about $40-$45 a night for them. I asked the lady at the Holiday Inn Express how many rooms they had available and she said "a lot". So you might be able to save so dough by bidding. There are only 2 hotels in Newberry over 2 1/2 stars so if you bid for a 2 1/2 start or greater you should be guaranteed to stay in one of the two hotels!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 11.04.11 13:32

sgtgray wrote:probly a stupid question.. but has anyone thought about taking a Georgia flag for our camp?

I bet people have but if you have one, bring it as well.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 11.04.11 13:34

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    sgtgray wrote:probly a stupid question.. but has anyone thought about taking a Georgia flag for our camp?

I bet people have but if you have one, bring it as well.

This was brought up actually in one of the ACF meetings. No one just wants to go out of their way to grab one for one game.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 11.04.11 18:29

Will there be .30 bbs sold ?
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 11.04.11 20:13

Wow. A lot has happened here. If I miss something let me know.

Multicam shirts, pants, or whatever else count as tan so they're good.

I know a guy bringing a Ga flag.

Don't know about .30's for sure, but probably.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 11.04.11 20:47

cliff bars, lots of water, some gatorade, a few MRE's, a car charger for batteries, some friends, and your A game!

also will there be a fire or room to light one?
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 11.04.11 21:07

i will find out
    maybe we can do a 55 gal drum at the ACF camp
    i think they want to hold down the camp fires
    it would SUUUCCKKK to burn down the field before the game
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 11.04.11 21:09

yeah i think there's gonna be a chance of rain anyways so we should probably bring some wet weather gear.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 11.04.11 21:14

poopdaddy wrote:i will find out

I am pretty sure anyone with the smallest amount of common sense and responsibility can control a campfire. lol

And there is now a 60 percent chance of rain. Mad I hate rain
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 11.04.11 21:19

FIRESOFT!
    like... OP:Hellfire
    sounds fun to me.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 11.04.11 22:49

hahahaha yea there ower pyrotechnics right there,and we shall call it the napalm strike hahahahaha jkjk its all fun in games intil someone looses an eye pirat.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 11.04.11 23:58

Twitch wrote:
    poopdaddy wrote:i will find out

I am pretty sure anyone with the smallest amount of common sense and responsibility can control a campfire. lol

Nope, still showing a 20% chance on Saturday and a 0% chance of rain on Sunday... http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/weekend/USSC0245 Should be good to go!
    fallout11
    fallout11

Post  fallout11 12.04.11 7:18

I opted for the HIE, although the Hampton was my other "real" choice, both should be solid picks.
    I'm taking I-20 for the trip, but I'm coming up from the south so it's actually the closer road to me. YMMV.
    Best chance of rain looks to be Friday PM, and even it is low. No worries.

xyzpdq0121 wrote:
    -a|ex wrote:since we will leave friday evening, is it better to take north 85 or east 20?

If you are coming up in the evening (after 7) It really wont matter. Unless you are looking for a firework stand! Wink I-85 is a bit easier to travel and would be the way I would go from Tyrone!

I am putting my wife up in the Hampton Inn since I had a friend with hotel points. The Holiday Inn Express was closer to the field and looked nicer but it went up in price (all of them did now) to $99 a night. I think the Hampton Inn was $85 a night. There are a few cheaper hotels but they did not look nice at all...

Tip: If I did not use hotel points for the room, I was going to priceline them and bid about $40-$45 a night for them. I asked the lady at the Holiday Inn Express how many rooms they had available and she said "a lot". So you might be able to save so dough by bidding. There are only 2 hotels in Newberry over 2 1/2 stars so if you bid for a 2 1/2 start or greater you should be guaranteed to stay in one of the two hotels!
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 12.04.11 9:54

Twitch wrote:

Dude, you are infantry.. You rucked 12 miles in rain, snow, and sweat... You better get your whiny rearend to the game if you can or else I will get you AWOL from Bragg. If I'm going even though I don't want to anymore, you better be there man.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 12.04.11 9:58

So why do u not want to go any more

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.05.24 14:53