Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+43
#CW!!ZERO
sgtgray
LORD TYRANT
Crazy Twitch
xyzpdq0121
theangryschnoodle
Thrush
G force
dustinlanham
bbuba68
Blaze
zachbarren
sniper2525
BIochemist
wolf six
Rhino
HavenUnitOctopus
Rambo
Esteban
capt_camo
savoy6
flipa
NJSC
Badfish
Blackhawk 5
Andy
fallout11
n2daizo123
Takfire
AlphaRomeo
Retherford
Twitch
ownage1
ILovePie:)
gapairsoft
-a|ex
Ghost
poopdaddy
just some kid
Bulldog94
superchrisguy
Gunny1.5
Garrett
47 posters

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

flipa
    flipa

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 18 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  flipa 15.04.11 8:17

Most of that stuff is not gear at all. Most of that is just food.
    bbuba68
    bbuba68

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 18 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  bbuba68 15.04.11 8:21

superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 15.04.11 9:11

flipa wrote:Most of that stuff is not gear at all. Most of that is just food.

We may need that trailer dude.
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 15.04.11 10:14

bbuba68 wrote:How obvious is it going to be when we her there?
    Cuz I'm going to get there in the dark
    Our CO said he was going to campout tonight in the parking lot to direct peeps to the camp.
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 15.04.11 10:25

flipa wrote:
    -a|ex wrote:after dinner around 6 pm.
    are you guys camping out or hotel?
    we're doing Holiday Inn express but will also hangout at the field.

Ok, I'll send you a quick PM if need be. We're planning to be out of PTC by 5. And we're doing it old fashioned way, sleeping on the cold, hard, dirty ground.
    Good chance of rain tonight. If ya get hard up you can snuggel with us lol. But seriously we will have room for 3-4 more in our tent if waether is bad. Also bringing a canopy so we can cook on and store more gear.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 15.04.11 11:28

superchrisguy wrote:
    We may need that trailer dude.

No we don't I've condensed down what we're bringing.
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 15.04.11 12:03

Flipa I'm gonna bring a smaller tent for you guys. It's a easy set up. Can't have my comrads in arms getting wet and sick on me.

Were just about loaded up and are going to head out @12:30. See the rest of you guys on the other side of the boarder...............................
    bbuba68
    bbuba68

Post  bbuba68 15.04.11 13:43

G force wrote:
    Our CO said he was going to campout tonight in the parking lot to direct peeps to the camp.
    Ok...

I'm sitting here in the school parking lot deciding if I wanna go to my last class of not... I'm already failing it... dam that girl is fine that just ran by... still have to edit for my friend to get off work and my mom to get home to use her car...
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 15.04.11 14:09

bbuba68 wrote:
    G force wrote:
    Ok...

I'm sitting here in the school parking lot deciding if I wanna go to my last class of not... I'm already failing it... dam that girl is fine that just ran by... still have to edit for my friend to get off work and my mom to get home to use her car...

What college you at? Were just about to leave here in 20 mins from Georgia Southern.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 15.04.11 14:43

I'm at Airdog now waiting on Poopdaddy then were leaving I figure we should be there about 7ish tonight traffic aCounted for
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 15.04.11 15:13

T -60 minutes and I am out of here!!! Gear packed up, Car gassed up, Just waiting for the last few things to fall into place... C-Ya'll up there!!!
    bbuba68
    bbuba68

Post  bbuba68 15.04.11 15:34

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    bbuba68 wrote:
    G force wrote:
    Ok...

What college you at? Were just about to leave here in 20 mins from Georgia Southern.
    University of West Ga...
    And yeah I was like screw it I'm gone
    bbuba68
    bbuba68

Post  bbuba68 15.04.11 22:50

We are here Smile
    PhoenixFlyer
    PhoenixFlyer

Post  PhoenixFlyer 16.04.11 1:20

Just showed up, where the party at?!?!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 16.04.11 23:26

Great game! My guess is 200-300 players! Ga was killing sc before the dinner break! Not sure how it's going now.
    gapairsoft
    gapairsoft

Post  gapairsoft 17.04.11 17:01

GA won!
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 17.04.11 18:11

gapairsoft wrote:GA won!

I would have expected nothing else!

Good Job Guys!
    bbuba68
    bbuba68

Post  bbuba68 17.04.11 19:27

Good shiitt y'all!!!!!!!
    How many players were there from ga total?
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 17.04.11 19:38

Total of 325 but it dropped off at night. Ga had 20-30 more than SC believe it or not. Great job everyone. I appreciate you putting up with my crappy leadership and bringing home the first DElimitation Conflict for Ga. Well done everyone. Couldn't be more proud.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 17.04.11 20:18

The main base assults on the SC main base was awesome! We overran that thing so many times! Loved the field and gameplay. Great job GA!
    bbuba68
    bbuba68

Post  bbuba68 17.04.11 21:10

AlphaRomeo wrote:Total of 325 but it dropped off at night. Ga had 20-30 more than SC believe it or not. Great job everyone. I appreciate you putting up with my crappy leadership and bringing home the first DElimitation Conflict for Ga. Well done everyone. Couldn't be more proud.
    Really??
    I was thinkin we had about equal and was surprised by that but more?! Preposterous...

It was really fun... Good terrain and lots of land... But idk if was worth the 4-5 hour drive for the playin time that occurred seemed really really small
    Does anybody have any pics? Post em up
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 17.04.11 21:25

bbuba68 wrote:
    AlphaRomeo wrote:Total of 325 but it dropped off at night. Ga had 20-30 more than SC believe it or not. Great job everyone. I appreciate you putting up with my crappy leadership and bringing home the first DElimitation Conflict for Ga. Well done everyone. Couldn't be more proud.
    Really??
    I was thinkin we had about equal and was surprised by that but more?! Preposterous...

It was really fun... Good terrain and lots of land... But idk if was worth the 4-5 hour drive for the playin time that occurred seemed really really small
    Does anybody have any pics? Post em up
    There are some posted on southcarolinaairsoft.com
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 17.04.11 21:44

I finally got to play and had a blast!
    It was good to get in the action with the ACF members.
    Lots of good action including the epic SC base attacks.

I posted some AIRDOG staff pics and pics from the SC base attackin the Gallery section of the AIRDOG website.

http://wwww.airdogshop.com/AIRDOG%20AIRSOFT%20INTEL/OP%20DELIMITATION/index.html
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 17.04.11 21:46

Jester,

Thanks for your leadership in all of this. Through all of the <CENSORED> and all of the making everyone happy, this turned out to be a great 24 hours. I wanted to personally thank you!! I think I learned a lot of lessons about fighting in the dark and pre-planning and I hope others fell the same way. THANK YOU for taking on the job of CO when no one else would want to put up with this group sometimes.

Also, Thanks to Goose and 75th Dagger... It was a pleasure being your Bravo over the past day. All of my guys really enjoyed ourselves. I hope we did not slow you down too much!

Team A.A.R.P. had a blast for our first OP together and we owe it all to the people who came out and stuck around for the whole thing. It only got better as the event went on and some of the kinks were ironed out!!!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 17.04.11 21:48

The ACF ran great during the SC base assault. Us combined with the vehicle equipped with a mini gun and some stragglers, along with SS ran the base over.

Also where are the pics on the SC forum? I looked but could't find them. There not in their pic section.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.05.24 10:03