Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

FEELER THREAD -- Tactical Flexfit Operator Hats

Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

FEELER THREAD -- Tactical Flexfit Operator Hats Empty FEELER THREAD -- Tactical Flexfit Operator Hats

Post  Silent_Option 09.02.11 15:26

So I was shopping for a dome cover that has the hook loop area in the front for patches, and since I have a large head I ONLY wear Flexit hats. To my knowledge after about 1 hour of research i could not find any Flexfit caps with the Hook & Loop on the crown, so I'm looking into making some.

Wanted to post this thread to see if anyone would be interested in one for themselves.

As of now there are only Woodland Pattern as well as a Desert Camo pattern that looks a little outdated as far as modern replication.

The hats come in S/M (6 5/8" - 7 1/4") or L/XL (7 1/8" - 7 5/8") they are Low profile made of 100% Cotton Twill. Once i get the hats Im going to have a professional Taylor sew the 2"x3" loop backing to the crown, and the 1"x3 3/4" loop backing to the back. As of now the price is going to be $20.00 or $25.00 Shipped

Just reply with interest and hat size and I will order a few extras. No obligation just looking to see about how many and what size the demand would be for.

FEELER THREAD -- Tactical Flexfit Operator Hats Flexfi10

FEELER THREAD -- Tactical Flexfit Operator Hats Olive_10

FEELER THREAD -- Tactical Flexfit Operator Hats Camo_f10

FEELER THREAD -- Tactical Flexfit Operator Hats Camo_f11

Last edited by Silent_Option on 09.02.11 20:34; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Pics Not right)

Current date/time is 07.05.24 8:53