Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
Rhino
Twitch
superchrisguy
xyzpdq0121
Silent_Option
Newnan Airsoft Player
vorter
11 posters

Any fields close to Peachtree City/Fayetteville/Newnan Area?

vorter
    vorter

Any fields close to Peachtree City/Fayetteville/Newnan Area? Empty Any fields close to Peachtree City/Fayetteville/Newnan Area?

Post  vorter 23.06.11 19:55

I've noticed there are plenty of fields up north, but the closest one southwest of Atlanta is
    Airdog, which is 45 minutes away.(their store/CQC area)

Does anyone know of a field/CQC airsoft field close by?
    One that may open in the future?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Any fields close to Peachtree City/Fayetteville/Newnan Area? Empty Re: Any fields close to Peachtree City/Fayetteville/Newnan Area?

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 23.06.11 19:59

Theres a field in Newnan... Its run by Airdog, check the airdog website. Its on Old Cornith road close to Newnan High School, if you know that area.
    vorter
    vorter

Any fields close to Peachtree City/Fayetteville/Newnan Area? Empty Re: Any fields close to Peachtree City/Fayetteville/Newnan Area?

Post  vorter 23.06.11 20:03

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:Theres a field in Newnan... Its run by Airdog, check the airdog website. Its on Old Cornith road close to Newnan High School, if you know that area.

The ACZ? Yeah, i knew about that one.
    I was looking for something else.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 23.06.11 20:11

There's other places besides ACZ!?? There's no way.

Unfortunately I don't think there is. Besides what futowline it be to play somewhere just to walk around saying, "Man, ACZ is so much better"

Last edited by Silent_Option on 23.06.11 20:16; edited 1 time in total
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 23.06.11 20:14

Silent_Option wrote:There's other places besides ACZ!??

That's what im trying to find through this thread, but I doubt it, unless there are small clubs that aren't known.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 23.06.11 20:20

Well my 8-ball that's powered by google says:

Area-13 is in newnan but I believe is a private club based field and the Next closest would be on target airsoft in Marietta, besides airdog's places that is.
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 23.06.11 20:21

Silent_Option wrote:Well my 8-ball that's powered by google says:

Area-13 is in newnan but I believe is a private club based field and the Next closest would be on target airsoft in Marietta, besides airdog's places that is.

I've heard about that.
    You need to be a member, or be a guest of a member.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 23.06.11 20:23

Waiting for Jag12 to come on here and tout CCW.. But it would be closer than Marietta. There is also a place in down 75 but it is just as far for you coming from 85...
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 23.06.11 20:30

xyzpdq0121 wrote:Waiting for Jag12 to come on here and tout CCW.. But it would be closer than Marietta.

Huh?

EDIT: Oh, that field.
    I saw it, but don't know much about it.
    About 40 minutes away, about the same distance away as Airdog's store/CQC area.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 23.06.11 20:36

I failed to mention ontarget is indoor cqb. CCW is outdoors but it has mixed reviews on this forum so its probablly better to go experience it for yourself.

Or if you feel like hiking and shooting bring it on down to Georgetown. Well I guess it would be up for you.
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 23.06.11 20:44

Silent_Option wrote:I failed to mention ontarget is indoor cqb. CCW is outdoors but it has mixed reviews on this forum so its probablly better to go experience it for yourself.

Or if you feel like hiking and shooting bring it on down to Georgetown. Well I guess it would be up for you.

I remember Georgetown, that was the first field I EVER played on in my life. Basically what got me hooked to airsoft.
    It takes 2 hrs to get there so no, lol.

I just checked out CCW and ill probably go down for the July 2nd OP (Aunt Nora).
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 23.06.11 20:48

vorter wrote:

I just checked out CCW and ill probably go down for the July 2nd OP (Aunt Nora).

Not a good idea....
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 23.06.11 20:52

superchrisguy wrote:
    vorter wrote:

Not a good idea....

Why not?
    Should I go to a normal game first or something?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 23.06.11 21:10

There have been reports of credibility issues with that field. However MAA does not sponsor any one field or organization, so it is up to the user to determine if you want to put yourself in that situation.
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 23.06.11 21:30

Twitch wrote:There have been reports of credibility issues with that field. However MAA does not sponsor any one field or organization, so it is up to the user to determine if you want to put yourself in that situation.

Credibility issues eh?
    I'll have to find out some more then.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 23.06.11 21:35

CCW? Is that the old guy that lives out in the woods with the paintball field? Used to be called Paintball Outfitters or something?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 23.06.11 21:37

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:CCW? Is that the old guy that lives out in the woods with the paintball field? Used to be called Paintball Outfitters or something?

No. Camp Creek Woodland. Last I heard I thought they were done doing games??? Some legal issues???
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 23.06.11 21:40

Rhino wrote:
    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:CCW? Is that the old guy that lives out in the woods with the paintball field? Used to be called Paintball Outfitters or something?

No. Camp Creek Woodland. Last I heard I thought they were done doing games??? Some legal issues???

Is that related to the "Violence Incident" noted on their rules page?

I was planning on going here in case Airdog wasn't having a game, like a backup field.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 23.06.11 21:42

vorter wrote:
    Rhino wrote:

I was planning on going here in case Airdog wasn't having a game, like a backup field.

no. legal issues as in he might not have owned or had the permission to use the land he was using
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 23.06.11 21:42

vorter wrote:
    Rhino wrote:

Not sure!
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 23.06.11 21:46

just some kid wrote:
    vorter wrote:
    Rhino wrote:

no. legal issues as in he might not have owned or had the permission to use the land he was using

Ah ok. Im gonna stick with Airdog until other players can verify the integrity of this field.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 23.06.11 23:26

just some kid wrote:
    vorter wrote:
    Rhino wrote:

Weird, I thought I heard someone saying, "I told you!" Razz
    cykotik1
    cykotik1

Post  cykotik1 23.06.11 23:27

CCW is legit. DC and Jaguar 12 has got rights to about 6 square miles out there. It's pretty nice the way the have different play zones out there. Those who like outdoor (non cqc) combat would love it.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 23.06.11 23:36

cykotik1 wrote:CCW is legit. DC and Jaguar 12 has got rights to about 6 square miles out there. It's pretty nice the way the have different play zones out there. Those who like outdoor (non cqc) combat would love it.

Since when?
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 23.06.11 23:49

Electioneer wrote:
    cykotik1 wrote:CCW is legit. DC and Jaguar 12 has got rights to about 6 square miles out there. It's pretty nice the way the have different play zones out there. Those who like outdoor (non cqc) combat would love it.

Since when?

Since we've been using the field personally since 2005. we opened to the public in 2010.

The only thing that some may actually find a issue with us is not having a business license, which we are attempting to grab in July.

I promised the admins i wouldnt go around here posting about CCW until that was taken care of.

if you want to come check out ccw, your more than welcome to, where you can talk personally with the landowners. end of discussion about ccw. if you want info, PM me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 3:04