Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+23
Q-bald
NJSC
Scarface
reconsniperga
Chief
airsoftsniper25
XXX
{PWNY} RED
Twitch
Crazy Twitch
scooter
Takfire
Kilo
Admin
ATLAS
MagisterMortis
Tinman
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
{ACE}Steve-o
B Boy
sniper2525
#CW!!ZERO
Alpine
27 posters

Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used)

Alpine
    Alpine

Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used) Empty Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used)

Post  Alpine 30.04.09 21:59

The Old Country Drug War is an armed conflict taking place between rival drug cartels and government forces in Area-13 city. But as cartels are growing larger and taking on more members, violent power struggles erupt over who will take the place as the number one cartel.
    Old Country is the main supply route for cocaine and other illegal drugs entering the surrounding Areas. Area -13 city being the main cocaine producer. The Area-13 cartels commonly use assault rifles, military-style semiautomatic rifles, hand grenades, and a variety of other military weapons.

On April 25, 2009, a major battle took place between members of the Cereal Killers and Pwny Express cartels in the city of Area-13, that left 17 people dead. The battle also brings concern about the violence spilling into the United States, as Area-13 city and a number of other border cities become hotspots for violence in the war.It has been reported that a militia group called The Patriots are arming up to take matters into thier own hands if Federal Goverment groups cannot stop the violence.Also there has been reports of violent acts against civillians living in the area that has sparked a surge in gun owners ready to defend thier very lives.

Will the war end with one cartel in power? Will both cartels unite to fight off militia and federal groups? Or will the civillians take the war in to thier on backyards?Right know who knows.With drugs shipments being drop at all times of the day up for grabs to see who gets all the dope,weapon crates for unlimited ammo battles,and the chance to betry one another or go under cover to bring down a cartel is all up for grabs on May 23 2009.

Admission fee will be $15.00
    Time will be 10:00 am to 4:00pm
    Refreshments will be on hand
    Airdog will have rentals and plenty of bbs
    sunny drunken pirat
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used) Empty Re: Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used)

Post  #CW!!ZERO 30.04.09 22:23

whoa, $15, thats a little steep there Alpine, geez, you really hit me in the heart with that, haha, but I will be just barely 18 cheers, so I can buy whatever I want...almost.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used) Empty Re: Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used)

Post  Alpine 30.04.09 22:28

Only because of the props and field maint. that we will be doing and it's an hour longer.So give up the cash and like it.HAHA pirat
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 30.04.09 22:37

dang i will be 18 too hahaa yes russ we going to be 18 hahaahah Wink dang 15 haha jk i no it is going to a good cause alpine Smile
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 30.04.09 22:41

Sounds like a great game. Loving the rivalry can already see the trash talk coming lol. Great job Alpine
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 30.04.09 23:02

Alpine wrote:Only because of the props and field maint. that we will be doing and it's an hour longer.So give up the cash and like it.HAHA pirat

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 30.04.09 23:30

May 23rd is my Birthday!! Hmmmmm....
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 01.05.09 0:32

{TxS}Steve-o wrote:May 23rd is my Birthday!! Hmmmmm....
    '

June 23rd is mine HAHA, hope I can make this one
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 01.05.09 0:42

Alpine wrote:On April 25, 2009, a major battle took place between members of the Cereal Killers and Pwny Express cartels in the city of Area-13, that left 17 people dead.
    Question affraid lol! affraid Question
    Sure hope I survived!!!
    That way I can be at the game!!
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 01.05.09 3:42

Sweet....who knows, teaming up with the Cereal Killers as a united cartel may bring about both groups Nefarious plans. This will be good.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 01.05.09 9:19

I didn't know we were a cartel. If Pwny are ourselves want to move our goods through area13 city i don't really think the locals are going to have a snowballs chance. I SHOOT SNITCHES!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 01.05.09 9:42

Hrmmm...
    Looks like Team: N/A and SOTHG are going to have to mega-morph into Dagger Unit for some unadulterated pwnage.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 01.05.09 17:51

ATLAS wrote:I SHOOT SNITCHES!
    Shootin's too good for em . . . I'm thinkin human shields! We need a rig like Lord Humongous in Mad Max!!!!
    Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used) Humongous
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 01.05.09 20:49

Now that sound like a blast!

[img]Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used) Gdas11[/img]
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 01.05.09 23:13

This will definitely be an interesting game.
    We are planning for some great objective based gaming.
    AREA-13 staff will be working on reconfiguring the field and building new props for this game.
    More details to follow....
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 02.05.09 7:29

Takfire wrote:This will definitely be an interesting game.
    We are planning for some great objective based gaming.
    AREA-13 staff will be working on reconfiguring the field and building new props for this game.
    More details to follow....

Cool! By then we are gonna be DYIN for a game . . . we'll have to pimp out our guns . . . and wear some gangsta bling . . . maybe gold plated Cyma Glocks?? lol!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 02.05.09 8:07

Just discovered that I cannot make it to this one... No i feel like a traitor, because the reason i cant come is that i will be playing paintball... Surprised
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 02.05.09 9:18

scooter wrote:Just discovered that I cannot make it to this one... No i feel like a traitor, because the reason i cant come is that i will be playing paintball... Surprised

You fail scooter! You should just give me your guns and gear right now and give up the sport of airsoft. (I would like that LR 300 or what ever its calledd of yours) But we should be there. cheers
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 02.05.09 10:36

Im not quitting! Smile just couldnt pass up some paintball tho
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 02.05.09 11:22

scooter wrote:Im not quitting! Smile just couldnt pass up some paintball tho

Church retreat with girlfriend and paintball trumps sweaty guys and airsoft any day . . . at least I taught him that!
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 02.05.09 12:05

Airsoft > everything else.
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 02.05.09 15:35

titch wour not holdiong onto your own principals
    twitch, so you playin sunday!? "NO, i have to do homeowrk"!!! LOL
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 02.05.09 16:08

Thats because I refuse to play "outdoor CQB" becuase I hate it with a passion. its just speedball really. its terrible
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 02.05.09 16:40

Twitch wrote:Thats because I refuse to play "outdoor CQB" becuase I hate it with a passion. its just speedball really. its terrible
    Nah dude. It's milsim. Just pretend that al-Qaeda landed in New Orleans after Katrina and all of the roofs are gone.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 02.05.09 18:50

C'mon Admin . . . do I have to tell YOU to get back on topic???? lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11.05.24 6:33