Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+23
Q-bald
NJSC
Scarface
reconsniperga
Chief
airsoftsniper25
XXX
{PWNY} RED
Twitch
Crazy Twitch
scooter
Takfire
Kilo
Admin
ATLAS
MagisterMortis
Tinman
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
{ACE}Steve-o
B Boy
sniper2525
#CW!!ZERO
Alpine
27 posters

Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used)

Takfire
    Takfire

Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used) - Page 4 Empty Re: Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used)

Post  Takfire 19.05.09 8:17

Alpine has some good props and a great story line!
    We are looking forward to some great game play.

+1 on the radios and kill rags.
    Kill rags will soon become the norm at AREA-13 Ops.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used) - Page 4 Empty Re: Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used)

Post  ATLAS 19.05.09 10:24

Aggressor Dog wrote:Dagger Unit + PWNY + CrazyTwitch and his bro, who will be there to stop us?

Cereal killers will be happy to take that challenge

Post  Guest 20.05.09 0:20

I just hope that there will be enough people on the other team to face off against all of us put together, I heard its going to rain, that might scare a good number of people off.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 20.05.09 3:47

Just to let folks know....nobody melted last Saturday when we played in the rain. So neener, you can't use the "to sweet" or "melting" excuse. Man up, let's get it on.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 20.05.09 5:17

MagisterMortis wrote:Just to let folks know....nobody melted last Saturday when we played in the rain. So neener, you can't use the "to sweet" or "melting" excuse. Man up, let's get it on.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express

"Neener"?? I am scared now! lol!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 20.05.09 5:50

Alpine wrote:Also bring radios for contacting one another.As to make it easier for teams to perform and execute plans of attack. Any radio is better than no radio even homemade cb's work nice.If you don't have one don't worry just hook up with a squad leader that does.

Radios are a HUGE part of keeping things moving and it makes it VERY tough to lead a large group when they cannot at least monitor radio chatter! I USED to have a few "extra" motorola talkabouts that I loaned out but since they are now in someone else's gearbag (Even though they have my name on em!) we don't do loaners anymore! Evil or Very Mad
    BUT, I do highly recommend them!!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 20.05.09 8:13

Radios are a big advantage!
    This should be a key investment for any team.
    I also recommend some type of ear bud / throat mic device to avoid giving away your position.

Post  Guest 20.05.09 17:50

Im not into radios...even for large groups. I've always been told to never use a radio, but then again, I've also been told to never talk during missions, but seeing as though unit silence just isnt going to be possible in airsoft like this, I might think about radios...
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 20.05.09 22:22

Aggressor Dog wrote:Im not into radios...even for large groups. I've always been told to never use a radio, but then again, I've also been told to never talk during missions, but seeing as though unit silence just isnt going to be possible in airsoft like this, I might think about radios...

Someone mark the calendar.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 21.05.09 2:39

I can see the argument going both ways on radios. It's helped us more than hurt us when we have used them. The example I'd use would be a game at the Vineyard a while back. The fire team I was on was pinned down and going nowhere fast. I got on the radio and talked to Red who was on the other fire team and went over our options. Once we did that and hooked up with a few members of the Cereal Killers we made one more radio contact and less than ten minutes later we took the fort and won the game. Not saying the only reason we won was due to having radio's, but it did simplify things for us in that particular game.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 21.05.09 6:05

MagisterMortis wrote:Once we did that and hooked up with a few members of the Cereal Killers we made one more radio contact and less than ten minutes later we took the fort and won the game. Not saying the only reason we won was due to having radio's, but it did simplify things for us in that particular game.

And that was great fun but I hope I don't get welts this Saturday as bad as I did that day from being the sacrificial lamb on that charge! affraid I am getting to old for that!!
    On topic: The forecast is looking better for Saturday!! I am really looking forward to the scenario . . . oughta be a blast!! cheers cheers
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 21.05.09 13:51

Ill be there! its my birthday that day. w00t. a few other TxS guys will be there. first time ive played in about a month. cant wait to c yall there!
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 21.05.09 15:11

{TxS}Steve-o wrote:Ill be there! its my birthday that day. w00t. a few other TxS guys will be there. first time ive played in about a month. cant wait to c yall there!

Glad you still have a gun,...........Yea?
    You should never give up all the stuff you like
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 21.05.09 16:41

{TxS}Steve-o wrote:Ill be there! its my birthday that day. w00t. a few other TxS guys will be there. first time ive played in about a month. cant wait to c yall there!

Great to have you back Steven! Are you coming back into airsoft?
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 21.05.09 18:58

Rain or no rain I will be there!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 21.05.09 20:42

Me and the strafer will be ready! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 21.05.09 21:09

Just got done working with Aggressor Dog upgrading his M4.
    I'm psyched, I haven't played a game since the squad leader training day.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 21.05.09 22:44

Crazy Twitch wrote:

Great to have you back Steven! Are you coming back into airsoft?

technically i didnt leave it. lol. I was about to sell my stubby when i was like, i sure will miss it. so i was like well screw getting out. lol
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 21.05.09 23:55

RHINO!

I'm bringing my bugout bag rucksack if you wanna try rigging something for that large canister. The top of the canister might stick out of the top of the bag, but the bag can hold it.It is made of 1000D Cordura and has reinforced stress points. I have put this bag through a lot of stress and it hasnt failed me yet.

Its ACU and not multicam, but still, If your interested in using it just lemme know.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 22.05.09 7:56

Looks like another wet game for tomorrow.
    The weather is calling for AM showers and afternoon isolated showers with 50% precip.
    We will continue to monitor the weather condition and keep everyone posted if things change for the worse.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 22.05.09 8:19

Area 13 city Drug wars (no real drugs will be used) - Page 4 Saturday
    Dragon13
    Dragon13

Post  Dragon13 22.05.09 11:02

I don't want anyone to have to miss this game due to rain, but if it is rescheduled I should be able to make it to the rescheduled game. On an off note, I like the sig Tinman.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 22.05.09 11:23

Twitch wrote:RHINO!

I'm bringing my bugout bag rucksack if you wanna try rigging something for that large canister. The top of the canister might stick out of the top of the bag, but the bag can hold it.It is made of 1000D Cordura and has reinforced stress points. I have put this bag through a lot of stress and it hasnt failed me yet.

Its ACU and not multicam, but still, If your interested in using it just lemme know.

Thanks twitch! But I already got it set up for my back pack. The tank it will be running on is smaller than the one we carried around but is still pretty big, the new one is also lighter. I did full testing with it yesterday with my gear on.... Its ready to go...
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 22.05.09 11:50

....great
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 22.05.09 19:13

Dragon13 wrote:On an off note, I like the sig Tinman.

Thanks . . . I am a little "off" anyway! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 22:32