Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

adding range and accuracy to g&g gr16 cqb

mwilson
    mwilson

adding range and accuracy to g&g gr16 cqb Empty adding range and accuracy to g&g gr16 cqb

Post  mwilson 19.08.11 22:29

i want to start playing more field games but the accuracy on my gr16 is horrible at long range. i was thinking of just getting a barrel extension that is qd, so i can change back to cqb quickly, and a new barrel and second hop up unit. my thinking is i can just carry a full barrel and hop up assembly with the qd mock silencer, and when i need to run a field game i can just switch out the entire barrel hop up assembly and pop on the extender. what do you guys think? good idea or am i just crazy?
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

adding range and accuracy to g&g gr16 cqb Empty Re: adding range and accuracy to g&g gr16 cqb

Post  mxjoe388 09.10.11 13:35

i planning to do the same thing. run my standard m4 barrel, cqb barrel and a m16 long barrel. wouldnt be that hard to swap out if you know what your doing. id say about 5 mins

adding range and accuracy to g&g gr16 cqb Empty Re: adding range and accuracy to g&g gr16 cqb

Post  Guest 09.10.11 15:33

In theory a longer TBB would increase your accuracy and slightly increase your range, but in reality the results vary alot. For some people it does the trick , for some it doesnt do anything, for some it even goes the other way. Only way to know is to take the risk, I say go for it.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 09.10.11 16:40

bump up your fps to 400 fps (m120) replace bucking with madbull blue and use golden ball .25g or if you can afford it, .28-.30g
    also make sure you don't have any barrel wobble and clean it routinely.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 01.05.24 22:49