Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+6
russianairsoftkid
NJSC
kilomike
superchrisguy
Twitch
MSG Ridgeway
10 posters

Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com?

MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com? Empty Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com?

Post  MSG Ridgeway 26.08.11 8:41

i was browsing through here and they have pre-assembled loadouts. i dont know how good these things are gonna be but i want one. you guys should go give it a look, you might find something you want. i know i did. http://www.weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=2242
    Twitch
    Twitch

Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com? Empty Re: Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com?

Post  Twitch 26.08.11 11:16

1. Nobody Likes CODsofters. Call Of duty is terrible and needs to die.

2. They have some cool starter sets, but they are starter sets only. If you really look into them, a lot of them dont really come with a lot. And the gear seems to be very substandard. Maybe good for airsoft, but it seems really cheap as well. I wouldnt trust it even for airsoft.

But yes if you are just getting into airsoft, then this might be for you.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com? Empty Re: Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com?

Post  MSG Ridgeway 26.08.11 11:27

Twitch wrote:1. Nobody Likes CODsofters. Call Of duty is terrible and needs to die.

2. They have some cool starter sets, but they are starter sets only. If you really look into them, a lot of them dont really come with a lot. And the gear seems to be very substandard. Maybe good for airsoft, but it seems really cheap as well. I wouldnt trust it even for airsoft.

But yes if you are just getting into airsoft, then this might be for you.
    no ive been in for awile, i just like there alpine snow and the marine ones. all the other ones dont look to appeasing.ive got 4 loadouts as it is right now.
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 26.08.11 11:39

Some of them look "OK", but it takes away from the thrill and pride of making your own loadout. The most important feature in a loadout is looks, but the second most important is the functionality which needs to be built by YOU to suit your needs and comfort level.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 26.08.11 11:42

superchrisguy wrote:Some of them look "OK", but it takes away from the thrill and pride of making your own loadout. The most important feature in a loadout is looks, but the second most important is the functionality which needs to be built by YOU to suit your needs and comfort level.
    yeah but like other guy said, its a good base. they dont come with to much, you can always add stuff
    kilomike
    kilomike

Post  kilomike 26.08.11 16:30

If you have 4 loadouts why are you looking for more?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 26.08.11 16:54

kilomike wrote:If you have 4 loadouts why are you looking for more?

One can never have enough gear or weapons. NEVER.
    kilomike
    kilomike

Post  kilomike 26.08.11 17:29

Good point. If I were you I would look up the peices you will need if want to do another loadout. Then price it out. Then work on getting the money.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 26.08.11 18:08

kilomike wrote:Good point. If I were you I would look up the peices you will need if want to do another loadout. Then price it out. Then work on getting the money.
    not a bad idea, I just finished my usmc loadout, now I have 5. I just bought some issued pants today for 12 bucks
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 26.08.11 18:16

You should put some pics up of your kit.
    kilomike
    kilomike

Post  kilomike 26.08.11 18:27

Then we can give constructive critism.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 26.08.11 20:02

Will do, let me get it together. Advice is always appreciated
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 26.08.11 20:22

How would I go about posting photos?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 26.08.11 20:33

there is an edit button in your posts.
    to answer your question there is a button 9th from the right when you are typing your post. pretty self explanatory from there.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 26.08.11 21:57

Add Jordan ridgeway on facebook, view from there
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 26.08.11 22:19

Or you could just put your stuff on here. Its very simple. Even from facebook. just link them if you have to.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 26.08.11 22:40

Twitch wrote:Or you could just put your stuff on here. Its very simple. Even from facebook. just link them if you have to.
    I tried, it says the link is invalid
    kilomike
    kilomike

Post  kilomike 27.08.11 14:14

Ok click the button put the link in that text box then hit the ok button. Really easy. Do it every time for each picture. If you have a photobucket account post the pics on there and get the IMG code and paste it in the post.
    russianairsoftkid
    russianairsoftkid

Post  russianairsoftkid 27.08.11 14:17

personally I choose functionality over looks
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 29.08.11 8:11

Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com? 1314490964

well here it is, i know i need a mich, if any one knows where i can get one for cheap real or replica id appreciate it
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 29.08.11 8:45

1x issued USMC MCCUU TAN/desert
    1x issued USMC MCCUU TAN/desert
    1x replica PASGAT helmet
    1x Altama exo speed tan boots
    gun- echo1 stag 15 madbull seuppresor, 6.01 tightbore, echo 1 high speed motor, and a bunch of other goodies =)
    and a condor plate carrier in tan with 4 kangaroo mag pouches 2 side pouches and an admin pouch in the front.
    Eon_Blue
    Eon_Blue

Post  Eon_Blue 24.10.11 17:29

Did you end up ordering anything from this website? I've found some awesome gear I'd like to get..but idk how reliable the website is? If that makes sense.
    S.M.A.
    S.M.A.

Post  S.M.A. 24.10.11 21:20

Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com? Ghost_compare_700_3

AAAHHH, CODSOFT! WOLF 6, PRETEND ITS A HIPPIE!
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 24.10.11 22:13

S.M.A. wrote:AAAHHH, CODSOFT! WOLF 6, PRETEND ITS A HIPPIE!

you do realize all my guns have COD inspired camouflages right?
    Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com? DSCN0102-Copy
    Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com? 100_2547
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 25.10.11 8:05

Eon_Blue wrote:Did you end up ordering anything from this website? I've found some awesome gear I'd like to get..but idk how reliable the website is? If that makes sense.
    iwantto,but i have other priorities right now lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 7:31