Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+19
Valkyrie1
Zero
scooter
THEMANatwar
Lone Wolf
Admin
Alpine
ATLAS
Chief
#CW!!ZERO
Flint
{ACE}Steve-o
Twitch
Quex
MagisterMortis
Tinman
reconsniperga
Takfire
23 posters

OP: RED DRAGON **RESCHEDULED**

Valkyrie1
    Valkyrie1

OP: RED DRAGON **RESCHEDULED** - Page 3 Empty Re: OP: RED DRAGON **RESCHEDULED**

Post  Valkyrie1 25.03.09 20:09

Tak,
    Airdog justneeds to invest in an indoor facility for just such occasions
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

OP: RED DRAGON **RESCHEDULED** - Page 3 Empty Re: OP: RED DRAGON **RESCHEDULED**

Post  reconsniperga 25.03.09 20:18

Valkyrie1 wrote:Tak,
    Airdog justneeds to invest in an indoor facility for just such occasions
    That would be a large sum of money, in which I doubt airdog has.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 25.03.09 20:47

Indoor airsoft can be expensive, because then you have a lot more certifications required to run airsoft or paintball for profit in a building. Also the basic utility costs would be involved.

Post  |337 25.03.09 20:52

Can you rent the old circuit city or food city?
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 25.03.09 21:47

We would have a high overhead with a permanent indoor facility.
    It would be nice, but not cost effetive for our players.
    At the moment, we are looking for an indoor facility that we can rent for weekend events.
    Ideal locations would be an abandoned or vacant building that is not drawing income and has an owner that will work with us.
    Drop me a PM if you guys know any locations /owners.

OP: RED DRAGON is not yet cancelled, but the weather does not look favorable.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 26.03.09 22:06

ATTN!
    OP: RED DRAGON has been rescheduled due to the poor weather conditions on Friday and Saturday.
    The OP has been rescheduled for the following weekend, 04/04/09 at 10AM ~ 4PM.

AIRDOG will hold a squad based game on Sunday 03/29/09 from 11AM ~ 3PM for any hard core players that still want to come out and get a game on!
    All players are welcomed.
    The field fee will be $10 with limited rental packages available on a first come first serve basis.
    Beverages and snacks will also be available on the field for purchase.

Sorry about the reschedule, we felt it was in the best interest for player and equipment safety.

Respectfully submitted,
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 27.03.09 1:34

I will be there on sunday!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 27.03.09 6:05

Cool! We'll definitely be there for the 4th and may be able to make it Sunday too!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 27.03.09 7:06

Oh no im leaving the 3rd for my spring break senior cruise so I wont be able to make it.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 27.03.09 12:31

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Oh no im leaving the 3rd for my spring break senior cruise so I wont be able to make it.
    The many of us who you've shot in the past rejoice! lol! lol!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 27.03.09 17:29

Last edited by scooter on 28.03.09 17:06; edited 2 times in total
    Nonja
    Nonja

Post  Nonja 27.03.09 18:08

Takfire wrote:ATTN!
    OP: RED DRAGON has been rescheduled due to the poor weather conditions on Friday and Saturday.
    The OP has been rescheduled for the following weekend, 04/04/09 at 10AM ~ 4PM.

AIRDOG will hold a squad based game on Sunday 03/29/09 from 11AM ~ 3PM for any hard core players that still want to come out and get a game on!
    All players are welcomed.
    The field fee will be $10 with limited rental packages available on a first come first serve basis.
    Beverages and snacks will also be available on the field for purchase.

Sorry about the reschedule, we felt it was in the best interest for player and equipment safety.

Respectfully submitted,

Hey, Tak. You should post this info on the main airdog page so it's readily available to everyone. That way you don't have people showing up tomorrow, or people who wanted to play at Sunday's game but didn't know there was gonna be one. Very Happy
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 27.03.09 20:35

Thanks Nonja!
    Done.
    Please check our website.
    Other April games will be posted soon!
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 28.03.09 0:16

im plannin on making it out there sunday. but does anyone have any idea how many people will be there?
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 28.03.09 15:31

Dude nice, lets hope that we will battle on a dry day and not a wet like always. 9 times out of 10 it rains a few days before every battle.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 28.03.09 19:45

{PWNY} RED wrote:im plannin on making it out there sunday. but does anyone have any idea how many people will be there?

You want me to bring your gun with me tomorrow.
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 28.03.09 22:02

yeah rhino, thank you, you have no idea how much i miss that G3 lol, and ill pay you tommorow when i get it,
    not sure if anymore pwny are going except, me, my bro dragon, SLIM, and TWITCH but we will see you there
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 30.03.09 14:38

as much as i hate it got rained out, i can now come!!! w00t! cheers
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 30.03.09 18:53

Any chance ya'll can define Mil sim? I wasnt able to make it to Slipgate, but do I need to plan on bringing a ruck or any other load bearing equipment to carry around extra mags and such?

Just wondering cus if this is going to be a real smiluation event then it might influence a purchase I make later in the week.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 30.03.09 19:08

Sweet! The Sisters plan to be out in nearly full force.

I just put together a PMC loadout using some hiking attire that I had lying around. It looks pretty sick.

Twitch, if this game is going to be like slipgate, you won't need any heavy-duty gear. I was fine with just my normal loadout at slipgate.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 30.03.09 19:10

Hmm alright. I should be fine then. thanks Admin.

If ya'll have squad leaders at this I still really want to be a squad leader.
    Flint
    Flint

Post  Flint 31.03.09 15:26

Got to work.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 31.03.09 21:15

Twitch,
    Alpine wrote a great script full of intense game play.
    The Milsim aspect will be objective based gaming with PMC and USSF.
    During the game, PMC and USSF will also need to defend their base camps from zombie attacks, while completing missions.
    Players will be on the field longer during the game and staging from base camp as opposed to our short game format.
    Be prepared to carry you battle load out to the field as the missions will be constantly running.

The weather looks great for Sat. and we are anticipating 100+ players for this event.
    Make sure you guys get there a little early to pass through registration and chrono.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 31.03.09 21:27

Takfire wrote:Alpine wrote a great script full of intense game play.
    The Milsim aspect will be objective based gaming with PMC and USSF.
    During the game, PMC and USSF will also need to defend their base camps from zombie attacks, while completing missions.
    Players will be on the field longer during the game and staging from base camp as opposed to our short game format.
    Be prepared to carry you battle load out to the field as the missions will be constantly running.

The weather looks great for Sat. and we are anticipating 100+ players for this event.
    Make sure you guys get there a little early to pass through registration and chrono.

Woooo Hoooooooooo
    We are ready to sling some plastic!!!!!! Gave Stephen the new Stubby Killer we got from Airdog for his Bday and he is soooooo stoked . . . we are ready to go!!! cheers cheers
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 31.03.09 21:33

Heck YES! This sounds awesome.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 2:26