Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+11
mxjoe388
Blackhawk 5
Twitch
Blaze
Takfire
Zero
russianairsoftkid
Silent_Option
Crazy Twitch
-a|ex
flipa
15 posters

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens.

flipa
    flipa

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens. Empty So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens.

Post  flipa 07.12.11 3:58

Teaser just for now. Will be going to the range Sunday after Frostbite. I'm also planning on "pimping" the gun out with some Magpul goodies and what not. So I will be updating whenever my murdered bank account recovers.

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens. 6470449943_77539b1844_z
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens. Empty Re: So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens.

Post  -a|ex 07.12.11 8:55

awesome, which range do you to?
    flipa
    flipa

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens. Empty Re: So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens.

Post  flipa 07.12.11 12:51

Not really a range. Friend on mine has some land big enough to shoot for 500 yard targets. We'll have to see.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 07.12.11 13:28

Very nice Ronel, make me wanna go rape my bank account and buy one haha
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 07.12.11 17:17

Man, if you were going to Magpul it out you should have looked at the DTI (Del-Ton Inc.) Magpul AR, would have saved you some money. $749 locally

http://www.del-ton.com/DTI_16_Carbine_MOE_Rifle_p/rfth16-moede.htm

DPMS' are still a nice platform.
    russianairsoftkid
    russianairsoftkid

Post  russianairsoftkid 07.12.11 17:38

Nice man. I built a Stag Arms AR-15 a few months ago. It has a 16" barrel and 7" rails on it.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 07.12.11 17:51

Silent_Option wrote:Man, if you were going to Magpul it out you should have looked at the DTI (Del-Ton Inc.) Magpul AR, would have saved you some money. $749 locally

http://www.del-ton.com/DTI_16_Carbine_MOE_Rifle_p/rfth16-moede.htm

See the problem with doing that is that the hassle of shipping to a FFL dealer and working something out rather than just going to the store, get paperwork and just pay. Plus I want to be able to feel and see the rifle in person before I take it. Not a bad price though, the damage has been done but I'm not regretting the investment at all.

I got to put 30 rnds through it today trying to zero and decided to shoot some more to save up on Sunday.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 07.12.11 18:01

True. The only reason I didn't get one from the local guy is because they don't come in FG, and have since then decided to wait for my bonus to get a LWRC, but I still haven't ruled out the DPMS and just buy several guns instead of one LWRC.

Wasn't trying to make you regret it though, it's all the same and more fun to dress it up yourself.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 07.12.11 18:07

Silent_Option wrote:True. The only reason I didn't get one from the local guy is because they don't come in FG, and have since then decided to wait for my bonus to get a LWRC, but I still haven't ruled out the DPMS and just buy several guns instead of one LWRC.

Wasn't trying to make you regret it though, it's all the same and more fun to dress it up yourself.

I can't afford a LWRC not til I'm a E-3 in the Army. The local dealer near to me does special orders for you anyway if you want them to hunt down a specific gun so it works too. Don't ever tell me that you will buy a LWRC, I will hate you forever if you get one.

Besides I'm waiting for this particular stock, http://www.botachtactical.com/mastrstrecas.html.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 07.12.11 18:16

Man that's nice! First I've seen one. Botach is a good place to order from. Very quick to ship things out and the shipping is free!

You wouldn't want to go to this local place then, the guy has several different LWRC's hanging on the wall. They're so nice and he's about he best around as far as prices and inventory. If you were to get a LWRC it may be worth the drive to go see him.

Www.gagunstore.com
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 07.12.11 18:48

Now you're just making me drool all over my keyboard. Some day... Some day... For now, I will be all over pimping the DPMS. I'm planning on getting a second AR maybe after BCT/AIT anyway. Like I said, it will be a while before I could afford the LWRC I want.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 07.12.11 18:53

i've had problems with botachtactical over a year ago. had to cancel orders that they never told me was out of stock and no ETA on restocking.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 07.12.11 19:00

-a|ex wrote:i've had problems with botachtactical over a year ago. had to cancel orders that they never told me was out of stock and no ETA on restocking.

You told me about that. Well they've been good to me when I ordered my MOE handguards, rifle grip, and the trigger guards.
    Zero
    Zero

Post  Zero 07.12.11 20:49

To each his own on botach. But to add to what Alex is saying I had the exact same issues he had and decided I wouldn't use them again. Anyhow nice rifle and good luck with dressing her up.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 12.12.11 21:34

Nice M4.
    You will have to come out to one of our range days at the WMA.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 12.12.11 23:03

Takfire wrote:Nice M4.
    You will have to come out to one of our range days at the WMA.

I'll be there. I'm also picking up some goodies for it Friday so expect an update.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 12.12.11 23:08

Wait don't tell me ur bringing ur BB gun!!??
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 16.12.11 3:03

Went to the range to shoot it for real this time. Shot 250 rnds through it which didn't last long but was still pretty nice.

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens. 6519640801_e18ef21e4f_z

Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 16.12.11 10:01

are you using an airsoft optic for it for right now? I dont recall you getting a T1...
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 16.12.11 11:04

BLASPHEMY!!!!! No I am not using an airsoft optic... That's a real one..
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 16.12.11 11:36

where do you shoot at? And do you use 5.56 or .223?
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 16.12.11 22:42

Blackhawk 5 wrote:where do you shoot at? And do you use 5.56 or .223?

I shoot mostly at friend's private land but today no one was available so I went to Autrey's over at Fayetteville. If you want to go shooting just let me know. Yes, we're using the same caliber.
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 17.12.11 0:16

ok i feel stupid as a square watermelon asking this but what does LWRC stand for. i even went on thier site (heaven on earth) and all i saw was lwrc lwrc lwrc.
    PhoenixFlyer
    PhoenixFlyer

Post  PhoenixFlyer 17.12.11 0:54

Leitner-Wise Rifle Company, Inc

Land Warfare Resources Corporation
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 18.12.11 2:28

Starting to dress her up. MOE handguards, stock, and pistol grip. I can already tell the difference in comfort and handling. I have the trigger guard as well but I have no idea how to put it on and I'm not going to force it and risk damaging the lower receiver. Next up in line are the front and back back-up sights, the MVG vert grip, and more mags (Maybe some PMAGs). These current mags feed fine and are rigid and can take some abuse, but the more the merrier.

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens. 6529636147_20408b8eaa_z

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 09.05.24 19:27