Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+11
mxjoe388
Blackhawk 5
Twitch
Blaze
Takfire
Zero
russianairsoftkid
Silent_Option
Crazy Twitch
-a|ex
flipa
15 posters

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens.

Andy
    Andy

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens. - Page 2 Empty Re: So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens.

Post  Andy 18.12.11 15:23

For the trigger guard, just push the pins out. The front one was usually the easier one for me. If you have an awl(sp?) just tap them out. Not sure if your new one came with new pins. If not, be very careful, and DON'T LOOSE ANYTHING.
    flipa
    flipa

So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens. - Page 2 Empty Re: So you sell all your airsoft gear and this is what happens.

Post  flipa 18.12.11 17:14

Andy wrote:For the trigger guard, just push the pins out. The front one was usually the easier one for me. If you have an awl(sp?) just tap them out. Not sure if your new one came with new pins. If not, be very careful, and DON'T LOOSE ANYTHING.

I got the front pin out but the rear one, the one that is actually holding the original trigger guard is pretty secure in place. I tried hammering it off with an 1/8 push but won't budge. Bringing over to an Armorer when I pick up more ammo.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 18.12.11 17:56

looking good. did you get those magpul mbus yet?
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 18.12.11 18:04

-a|ex wrote:looking good. did you get those magpul mbus yet?

Nope. Still hunting for a good deal. I really don't want to spend $80 on back-up sights.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 18.12.11 23:02

80 bucks for BUIS is pretty cheap man.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 19.12.11 0:19

I'm personally not a fan of the MBUS sights.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 19.12.11 1:00

Twitch wrote:80 bucks for BUIS is pretty cheap man.

Yeah I know but man, they're sights I might never ever use anyway. The only point of getting one is in the event of a life threatening situation where my main optic fails (battery, falls off, damage, etc.) then I'd have to resort to back-up sights. And that situation is completely plausible but not a good chance it'll happen in the next 4 weeks. I don't see the need for investing in one other than making the gun look "complete" right now.

Admin wrote:I'm personally not a fan of the MBUS sights.

Me either. They look a little... flimsy? Never heard someone use them as the main aiming device in real steel before so I don't know.
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 20.12.11 17:22

I really dont like them and ive tried the gen 1's and 2's. Yet they are better than nothing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10.05.24 1:42