Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+9
Tinman
Kilo
sniper2525
Zartan72
Dragon13
Rhino
#CW!!ZERO
MagisterMortis
{PWNY} RED
13 posters

TWILIGHT FIREFIGHT (raid on james town)

{PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

TWILIGHT FIREFIGHT (raid on james town) Empty TWILIGHT FIREFIGHT (raid on james town)

Post  {PWNY} RED 10.05.09 1:26

this was a great expiriance guys, thanks for all who took time to show up, and even drive back so late at night,
    todd did a good job at running the story line,
    the missions were packed with objectives
    the dang spotlights, thats all i gotta say, one min im creepin up, the next ther is a big light on me and the welts start Razz
    i gotta give it to rhino up on that hill, i couldnt do anything, except bunker the house and get some in the castle including alpine and his spotlight, but i did end up shooting our own hostage, lol i guess thats never good
    i still gotta go find my grenade after getting mondry with it lol:P!! over all i give this game a 5 out of 5
    and im lookin forward to the other 5 star games i will be attending up at area 13 the next 2 weeks
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

TWILIGHT FIREFIGHT (raid on james town) Empty The Story Unfolds

Post  MagisterMortis 10.05.09 2:45

The ATF rolled into James Town with one thing on their mind, Bringing down Abadon (Thanks Tak) and putting an end to the illegal gun smuggling trade that has been a lucrative windfall for Abadon and those loyal to him. Both sides fought hard. As the sun faded from view neither side had gained a sure foothold. Sadly, ATF agent Bobby "Mephisto" Lange (Thanks Pat/Famine) was killed in action by one of his own. After storming the right side of the Caslte an ATF agent came in firing and lit up his fellow agent killing him (thanks for being honest on that call guys) on the spot.

As the battle between both sides continued on with the ATF gaining a slight advantage, the ATF called in support. The landing zone marker was placed and the flood lights were tuned on long enough for a Helicopter (The New Silent Stealth:) to land with much needed supplies for the ATF. Not to be outdone, Abadon's boys held James Town and kept suspected bomb makers within the town safe to finish up their dirty work.

Armed with fresh supples, the ATF readied for one final attempt to take down Abadon. Both sides dug in for the final ATF assault. Figthing was heavy and the sound of automatic weapon fire filled the night air. In the end, Abadon and his loyal followers from James Town won out and kept the ATF at bay.

Bolstered by the vitory, will Abadon and his men expand into surrounding areas? We shall see as the story coninues......

I want to thank each and every person who took part in the Twilight Firefight. The teams that made the trip, the new faces that played in the scenario game, all of you made it an enjoyable experience for me. Thanks guys.

From my perspective: Two big SHOUT OUTS to Rhino and Country Boy. The both of you had huge games from my vantage point.

Also in the final assault of the night....That was some top notch communication on the part of the Abadon side.

cheers cheers cheers

One more thing, as Red mentioned in his entry. I know everyone was late driving back home and hopefully you all made it back safe. Much appreciation for staying late to play it out.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

TWILIGHT FIREFIGHT (raid on james town) Empty Re: TWILIGHT FIREFIGHT (raid on james town)

Post  MagisterMortis 10.05.09 2:57

Sorry guys.....A real big thanks to Flint, Stick, and Dustin for helping to ref the games. That helped a lot.

Todd / Magister
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

TWILIGHT FIREFIGHT (raid on james town) Empty Re: TWILIGHT FIREFIGHT (raid on james town)

Post  #CW!!ZERO 10.05.09 11:33

It was a very good game, I know all of Team Immortal Casualties had a blast, cant wait for the story to continue so we can come back down there.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 10.05.09 12:01

It was a blast! GREAT JOB Todd and all other PWNY Express! The field was great at night!
    Dragon13
    Dragon13

Post  Dragon13 10.05.09 12:23

Todd, This was an awesome story line with a lot of good objectives and alot of fun to be part of. That was good thinking on the ATF side when turning on the lights, I believe about everyone on the smugglers side was aiming at the guys legs that was carrying that panel or whatever it was, who ever you were? This was a good event for me to learn some tactics from those of you that have been doing this a while. I can't wait to get back out there on that field,
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 10.05.09 13:52

SWEET,SWEET game!!!Outstanding work by PWNY EXp. putting this event together!Todd,the storyline and missions were well thought out and provided for intense shootouts.The field played exceptionally well at night and I was
    tweaking with adrenaline all night long,GREAT JOB!!!!
    Country boy in my eyes was MVP.I have no shame in my game to admit some quality airsoft....
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 10.05.09 15:20

Great game!! had alot of fun and really liked the field!!! Great Job
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 10.05.09 19:13

I spent most of my time reffing the Caslte side of the field, but I can say that overall I was impressed with alot of the game play I got to witness.

-Alpine and Rhino communicationg where ATF movement was going on and calling out potential targets. The use of well timed flashlight illumination on the part of the Abadon side in general and then the lockdown that took place soon after.

-Tak and Zartan keeping the Castle hillside stripped of enemy movement and a bunkering sequence on Tak's part in taking out Famine and Country boy.

-GDAS coming together as a team over the course of the night.

-Immortal Casualties making some pretty sweet flanking runs.

-Chief and Specter moving on the Castle hillside and getting into an intense firefight. I didn't feel bad one time about not getting to play once in the game. I had too much fun watching all the action.

One of the coolest/oddest moments was when Country Boy came in through the Castle gate and started to Bunker folks and then missed the Spawn take down and then seeing Rhino say "And Now Your Dead! You didn't take down the spawn point". I was standing just outside the gate wondering why he didn't knock it over myself. After the game was over I was asking him about it on the way back to the staging area and he said " I guess I got too excited." Understandable given the level of intensity at that point in that particular game, Cool.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 10.05.09 19:46

I thought the game was great! GDAS wants to thank PWNY for inviting them to the last two games and cannot wait to come back down to match up again but will have better face shields so we might be able to see!?!

GDAS team:
    Lenny aka Kilo
    Justin aka Scarface
    Mike aka Dragon13
    Tony aka Sargeant
    Ryan aka Gunny

More to follow as we get recruits.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 10.05.09 20:36

MagisterMortis wrote:

-Immortal Casualties making some pretty sweet flanking runs.

One of the coolest/oddest moments was when Country Boy came in through the Castle gate and started to Bunker folks and then missed the Spawn take down and then seeing Rhino say "And Now Your Dead! You didn't take down the spawn point". I was standing just outside the gate wondering why he didn't knock it over myself. After the game was over I was asking him about it on the way back to the staging area and he said " I guess I got too excited." Understandable given the level of intensity at that point in that particular game, Cool.
    PWNY Express

Haha, yeah me and one of our guys had just moved onto the hillside of the castle and were about to run in when CountryBoy ran in but missed the spawn, it was funny.

Any idea when the next game is???
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 10.05.09 23:55

Kilo, yeah the whole goggle thing can be a bit tricky during night games. I was only reffing and I started to fog up a couple times. I'm glad GDAS came down as well. We had fun the last time out as well.

CW!!ZERO, we're heading to AREA-13 the next two weekends. It's looking like a Sunday afternoon game about a week after the OCD War. We usually play on Sunday so more of our guys can get out.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 11.05.09 5:28

Sounds like a great game! We just gotta get our act together and get down there soon!
    Glad you guys had fun!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 11.05.09 7:27

MagisterMortis wrote:Kilo, yeah the whole goggle thing can be a bit tricky during night games. I was only reffing and I started to fog up a couple times. I'm glad GDAS came down as well. We had fun the last time out as well.

CW!!ZERO, we're heading to AREA-13 the next two weekends. It's looking like a Sunday afternoon game about a week after the OCD War. We usually play on Sunday so more of our guys can get out.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express

Alright sounds good
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 11.05.09 8:07

Todd awesome night thanks for your time and efforts to make this a super great time this is one of the best night games that I have ever played. I loved the little light that I brought with me.It came in handy a few times.Kudos to the sniper who keep shooting me on the helli game don't know who you were but good job.
    And good bunkering by Cheif for a second there we had a mexican stand off.And nice try by country boy to bunker me (the light knows)haha.But all in all I loved it Todd. Looking forward to run a script with you on a future game. cheers
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 11.05.09 8:30

It was a blast!! Definitely worth the trip! Thanks Todd and crew! We'll be back!! cheers

This may not mean anything much to anyone but Alpine and myself, but I need to keep things on the up-and-up....

When I approached the castle on the Hostage Mission, my plan was to stick my head around the side of the castle, call out that section then, knowing where Alpine was (just a few feet to my left), call him out basically at the same time.

I approached the castle and called that section out, started to turn to my left to line up Alpine, and there was Tanner! (Alpine was just to his left behind a bunker) Tanner was an unexpected variable! To my discredit, (in airsoft anyway), I instinctively shot him in the leg! (Way too close for that. Sorry Tanner Embarassed To Tanner's credit, he totally toughed out the pain!) Realizing, I just shot Tanner at close range I paused, then Alpine says, "Take the hit." Then he said, "unless you saw me?" I said, "Ya, I saw you." The always honorable Alpine responds with, "That's cool, then I'm out." I then proceed to knock down the castle spawn point then to get my face lit up Smile

Here's the thing... In retrospect, if I was a ref standing there, I would have given the kill to Alpine because I never actually said, "Take the hit" to Alpine. Yes I saw him and was about to do that, but Tanner's unexpected "appearance" interrupted my intentions, and Alpine said it first.

So... If I was taken out before I got the spawn point that means the 25 points gained may not have happened.

I don't think that changed the outcome of the overall game, (I believe Aabdon still won, not sure, I wasn't there for the last game.) but as I said, have to keep things on the up-and-up.

Great play all!!!

Rhino... I owe you one for picking me off from across the field!!! Evil or Very Mad (Maybe more like three or four!! for the multiple times you made this old guy run back and forth to the re-spawn point !!!)
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 11.05.09 8:45

No problem Chief It was really a good bunker and you earned the kills so no problem.I didn't mind taking the hit from a guy who just bunkered about 4 people at once quick legs for a old war dog. Laughing And yea Tanner (Flash) is one of the toughest youth playing that I know.
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 11.05.09 8:46

Hey Dragon from PWNY....

Great knife kill on Kilo! You totally surprised me! I was looking right at you with my sniper rifle at the ready. I thought, "Who is that?!?!" But you were just "strolling" behind our lines liked you belonged there. Then you looked up at me as if to say, "Hey man, it's cool." So I turned and engaged a more "threatening" target! Then I hear Kilo, "Get him!!!" and it was too late Sad Kilo had fallen in battle....

Sorry Kilo Embarassed You can lay that one on me.

Those "walkers" are a dangerous lot!

Good job Dragon!
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 11.05.09 9:09

Alpine...

I think you should get extra points for the SPOTLIGHT you brought!! affraid

That thing was a pain in our BUTTS!!!! You used it to it's fullest extent! Spotting and calling out the enemy (us) all night! At the very minimum it made me stop moving as it went over me and made me do allot more low crawling! It doesn't do much to help our night vision either!!! Shocked

I will say it assisted me when I approached the castle that one time though, I knew where to find you Smile And at least I knew what direction you were looking most of the time Smile
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 11.05.09 11:30

Before I forget and since the castle is a bigger part of the field now....do you think the bunkering rules are/were adequate? It can get a bit dicey when your in there when the heat comes in. I wanted to keep a balance of being able to bunker without bunkering the whole of the castle. I've had the luxury of playing on that particuler field for close to a year now and one thing as a team that we have tried to do was work out the kinks on the game variants that are played. The castle is no exception. This was the first time the castle was used on this large of scale. I didn't get to see all of the mechanics in play due to being out of position. Now that we've been able to work the castle into play, having the proper rules for it will be valuable. I don't mind the feedback.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 11.05.09 12:40

Thanks MagisterMortis (and Wendell) for throwing a great game.
    I had a good time and see great potential for the PBO field (day/night operations) to be included in the venues for the AIRDOG Airsoft league!

See you guys this weekend!
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 11.05.09 15:28

Cool, glad you had a good time Tak. After the game get's wrapped up this Saturday, if you have time before you leave out, we can get together about the league play. Let me know.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 11.05.09 19:51

I had to read thru all this and I did remember getiing knifed......I need to learn how to do that! Great game and PWNY make sure you email me or call me when you guys want to do a training day or match game. GDAS will be there!
    {PWNY}Dragon
    {PWNY}Dragon

Post  {PWNY}Dragon 12.05.09 15:41

Chief wrote:Hey Dragon from PWNY....

Great knife kill on Kilo! You totally surprised me! I was looking right at you with my sniper rifle at the ready. I thought, "Who is that?!?!" But you were just "strolling" behind our lines liked you belonged there. Then you looked up at me as if to say, "Hey man, it's cool." So I turned and engaged a more "threatening" target! Then I hear Kilo, "Get him!!!" and it was too late Sad Kilo had fallen in battle....

Sorry Kilo Embarassed You can lay that one on me.

Those "walkers" are a dangerous lot!

Good job Dragon!
    Thanks, I try to "Blend" should've waited to get a few more kills.. But after the scenario was over we played two more small skirmishes (3 on 4), 2 people got on top of the jail so I flanked them with a knife. Thanks to RED and MEAT(new) for keeping their heads down while I climbed the ladder.
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 12.05.09 16:05

Thanks cool! I know next time you will have my back.......I hope!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 8:34