Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+17
Airsoftguy238
airsoftsniper25
Rhino
weed
B Boy
Dragon13
Kilo
MagisterMortis
Stalker
Admin
NJSC
sniper2525
#CW!!ZERO
Tinman
Electioneer
Takfire
21 posters

First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL)

Takfire
    Takfire

First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) Empty First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL)

Post  Takfire 26.05.09 23:19

AIRDOG Airsoft is proud to sponsor the first annual....South Atlanta Airsoft League!
    This will be a series of tournament events at multiple facilities.
    Teams will battle it out this summer with one team winning the title of 2009 South Atlanta Airsoft League Champions!

The South Atlanta Airsoft League is planned to occur at several field locations offering a different and challenging format for league teams.
    The South Atlanta Airsoft League will be hosted at the following locations.

AREA-13
    AREA-30
    Paint Ball Outfitters
    Renegade Paintball
    Vineyards

The South Atlanta Airsoft League will be a great way to test your teams ability againstsome of the local airsoft teams.
    Teams will be challenged in some awesome game formats including: twilight pistol / knife fights, sniper missions, dawn patrols, CQB.

• South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) Guidelines / Key Points
      The SAAL will consist of five man teams from many of the local airsoft teams.
      Teams greater than five may rotate players during events or create a sub team.
      Registration for the SAAL is $50 per team and is payable at the AIRDOG Airsoft store.
      SAAL teams will receive 10% off BB purchases from AIRDOG.
      SAAL teams will also receive a 2009 AIRDOG SAAL patch with the winning team receiving
      a trophy and team gear.
      Teams registering for SAAL will be required to submit signed copies of the AIRDOG Airsoft
      waiver and the following information.

Team name
      Team Captain and team roster
      Team logo (if not already posted on the AIRDOG website)
      Team contact information (e-mail, tel.)

Most SAAL events will be held concurrent with OPEN field and OP days several fields.
      SAAL players will be required to pay the normal field fee for each field and will be allowed to attend the OPEN field game or OP at the host field.
      This will help SAAL players attend league play and still attend the game / OP of they wanted to continue playing.
      SAAL events will be planned primarily for Weekends. AIRDOG will prepare the calendar of events after team registration is closed.
      Teams will need to be registered with AIRDOG for the SAAL by June 20, 2009.
      AIRDOG Airsoft game rules will apply as the basis for SAAL events.

More details and the official team information packet will be released on June 01, 2009!

http://airdogairsoft.com/FieldOps.html

First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) SAALlogo
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) Empty Re: First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL)

Post  Electioneer 26.05.09 23:21

Whoohoo!
    Tinman
    Tinman

First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) Empty Re: First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL)

Post  Tinman 27.05.09 5:19

Sounds like fun!!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 27.05.09 8:28

Nyes...
    Team Immortal Casualties is about to rise from the dead
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 27.05.09 9:18

NO question russ we coming back lol
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 27.05.09 10:27

Paul's going to have to come up with a team logo LOL
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 27.05.09 11:50

NJSC wrote:Paul's going to have to come up with a team logo LOL
    Dagger's already got a logo foo!
    First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) Untitl12
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker 27.05.09 13:01

Dang! Been assembling my team for a month, couple of players apparently just screwed their guns. Oh well, next year we'll be coming out for vengence... 8O (even though we did it to ourselves..)

Post  Guest 27.05.09 13:51

And there was much rejoicing throughout the land. Yay verily, DaggerUnit is definitly down to compete.

Post  |337 27.05.09 14:03

CLPC is in
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 29.05.09 2:26

Sweet. We'll have this ironed out this coming weekend.

Todd / MagisterMortis

PWNY Express
    First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) Mare17
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 29.05.09 7:52

Absolutely!
    Let's make sure to get together during or after the OP.
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 29.05.09 19:13

Well you know GDAS will be part of this! Cant wait!!!!!!
    Dragon13
    Dragon13

Post  Dragon13 29.05.09 20:41

Kilo wrote:Well you know GDAS will be part of this! Cant wait!!!!!!
    I hear that Kilo.
    B Boy
    B Boy

First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) Empty SAAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION

Post  B Boy 04.06.09 0:48

You can register for SAAL here.

http://www.airdogairsoftonline.com/saal-registration.html

All registrations must be received by June 18th. It is looking like the first game will be at Paintball Outfitters on June 20th. The last game will be August 29th. Unless we have to reschedule a game because of incremental weather. A FAQ can be found in the SAAL team packet. Please make sure you have access to the email address you use to pay with. A copy of the SAAL registration form will be emailed to that email address. Please complete it and email it back as soon as possible. You can also register at the Airdog Airsoft Store. Same deadline applies. This will hopefully be the first of many tournaments. All SAAL documentation can be found here.

SAAL Team packet-
    http://files.me.com/bdwayneh1/af73q6

SAAL Team Registration Form
    http://files.me.com/bdwayneh1/a59181

AIRDOG Airsoft Game Rules
    http://files.me.com/bdwayneh1/au92n3

AIRDOG Waiver and Release
    http://files.me.com/bdwayneh1/fh9gq6

If you have questions please refer to FAQ in the SAAL team packet. Any questions not answered there you can post on here are email me at bboy@airdogairsoft.com
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 04.06.09 5:34

Paypal sent!
    Shame the state even gets its "bite" of taxes even out of a registration fee! Evil or Very Mad
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 04.06.09 9:15

Tinman wrote:Paypal sent!
    Shame the state even gets its "bite" of taxes even out of a registration fee! Evil or Very Mad

wow I forgot to change the rule for that. I will refund you the tax on that and change the rule sorry Very Happy
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 04.06.09 10:48

No worries! Very Happy
    Tried again but it is still putting in tax . . . will try tonight.
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 15.06.09 10:57

I did not know it was going to be so soon. I thought the forms needed to be in by the 20 then the games would be starting later in the month. Most of my team mates will not be able to make it this weekend including myself and Justin.
    If the game can be resceduled great and if not GDAS will just be short one game.

Let us know and thanks!
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 16.06.09 0:34

Wahoo, can't wait to get started! Whether the Cereal Killers win or not, I know I am gonna have fun running ops with my team! The SAAL should be interesting.
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 16.06.09 12:07

For the first game SAAL league game players need to be at the field at 8:30am. We will start promptly at 9:00 am.

We will be using a point based system to determine the winner of SAAL.

Sorry GDAS if you can't make it, but remember you only have to have 5 members of your team there to compete.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 16.06.09 14:38

Alright! I sent the payment, and DU will be there Saturday for what should be a great game!

How many teams are registered so far?

Also, will the game on the 20th be just a SAAL game? Or will there be an open game as well? And will Airdog have BB's heavier than .20's at the game?
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 16.06.09 15:06

^ I am not positive on the number of teams I have 2 and I believe Tak has a few to.

Are schedule for Saturday is as follow

8:30 to 9:00 Registration and Briefing
    9:00 to 12:00 SAAL Games
    12:00 to 12:30 Lunch
    12:30 to 4:00 Walk on game

Field Entry is $10 for SAAL registered players
    $15 for Walk Ons

Paintball Outfitter Requires Full seal goggles or Full face mask no Safety Glasses Allowed. Mesh goggles are allowed.

Post  Guest 16.06.09 21:02

None of my team mates have, nor will they pay 30$ more dollars for full seal goggles... anyone willing to lend some to us?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 16.06.09 21:06

Aggressor Dog wrote:None of my team mates have, nor will they pay 30$ more dollars for full seal goggles... anyone willing to lend some to us?
    Airdog may be able to loan some mesh mask..... Not sure

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 2:46