Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+17
Airsoftguy238
airsoftsniper25
Rhino
weed
B Boy
Dragon13
Kilo
MagisterMortis
Stalker
Admin
NJSC
sniper2525
#CW!!ZERO
Tinman
Electioneer
Takfire
21 posters

First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL)

First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL)

Post  Guest 16.06.09 21:07

Much appreciated.
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL)

Post  airsoftsniper25 16.06.09 22:56

Aggressor Dog wrote:None of my team mates have, nor will they pay 30$ more dollars for full seal goggles... anyone willing to lend some to us?

Paul, i have some extra paintball mask/goggles our team could use

Post  Guest 17.06.09 10:53

Can you get them to Josh before the game? I thought you couldn't make it to this game...
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 17.06.09 11:25

Paul I've got 2 extra goggles on mesh and ones a paintball one but I don't have a team to go with so I can't really get there earlier

Post  Guest 17.06.09 12:32

Well, thanks to the generosity of everyone in the community, problem solved. Thanks everyone!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 17.06.09 12:34

AIRDOG will have full face masks available to SAAL players.
    We also have some full sealed goggles, but they do not have the best optic quality.

Looking forward to a good event with the opening for SAAL and PBO walk on field play!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 17.06.09 12:58

Please invite all your friends to attend this will be a great day for the world of airsoft on the southside of town.B-boy and myself have worked hard to make this a great tournament. It will be alot of fun to see teams develope skills and team work to achieve goals.And not to mention the bragging rights to be called the champs of SAAL. I can't wait to see which team has the drive to be called number one.

Last edited by Alpine on 04.02.10 16:18; edited 1 time in total
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 17.06.09 14:01

Alpine wrote:Please invite all your friends to attend this will be a great day for the world of airsoft on the southside of town.The airdog team and myself have worked hard to make this a great tournament. It will be alot of fun to see teams develope skills and team work to achieve goals.And not to mention the bragging rights to be called the champs of SAAL. I can't wait to see which team has the drive to be called number one.
    Man, I can't wait to get back to town and play!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 17.06.09 14:02

Sorry you cant come weed! Haah bring me some maple syrup from Vermont! Shocked
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 17.06.09 14:06

scooter wrote:Sorry you cant come weed! Haah bring me some maple syrup from Vermont! Shocked
    I will consider it.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 17.06.09 15:29

S T O K E D

Todd / MagisterMortis

PWNY Express
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 17.06.09 23:32

MagisterMortis wrote:S T O K E D

Todd / MagisterMortis

PWNY Express

I know our team cant wait to come back and play there again, I loved the field.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 19.06.09 3:27

And Here We Go!

Todd / MagisterMortis
    First Annual South Atlanta Airsoft League (SAAL) - Page 2 Mare24
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 19.06.09 7:48

Game on!
    AIRDOG is looking forward to a great event at Paintball Outfitter!
    We encourage anyone that has not been PBO to come check it out.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 19.06.09 21:27

I just wanted to say good luck to all the teams participating in the SAAL tournament this year. I hope to compete next year as I have just found out that my new gear being shipped to me. My wife was digging through my computer and found some of the guns I had saved to my favs. and surprised me for my B-day. Sorry Airdog I feel like a traitor Embarassed But im not going to complain. That being said...........I GOT GEAR!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My son and I will be participating in as many walk on games as we can. and Airdog, I will be using you for any upgrades and or services needed in the future. Se you on the field soon.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 19.06.09 21:30

Q-bald wrote:I just wanted to say good luck to all the teams participating in the SAAL tournament this year. I hope to compete next year as I have just found out that my new gear being shipped to me. My wife was digging through my computer and found some of the guns I had saved to my favs. and surprised me for my B-day. Sorry Airdog I feel like a traitor Embarassed But im not going to complain. That being said...........I GOT GEAR!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My son and I will be participating in as many walk on games as we can. and Airdog, I will be using you for any upgrades and or services needed in the future. Se you on the field soon.

Awesome congrats! see you soon! oh wait show us what you got in the "show us your guns thread"
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 19.06.09 21:33

Any one still interested in participating in this years SAAL its not to late. We decided to allow late registrations all the way up until next Saturday.
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 19.06.09 22:03

Question Since there is only three teams so far and we are extending the reg date till next Saturday why dont we just start the tournament next week so we can all start at the same time (and even able to attend) Question
    I believe that sounds fair and that way my team might be all available to make it Smile lol!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 19.06.09 22:05

There is more than 3 teams.
    Princess
    Princess

Post  Princess 19.06.09 22:30

There are currently 7 teams registered for the SAAL.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 19.06.09 22:36

6 teams total registered for the first annual SAAL and we have four venues booked for the season!
    Team Kagemusha (store team) will also participate as OPFOR on some of the missions.
    AIRDOG is really pleased to have coordinated this level of airsoft gaming for the South side.

AIRDOG has put together some great mini-scenario games.
    We look forward to seeing the competitive game play and team arsenals.
    Team Kagemusha (store team) will also participate as OPFOR in some of the events scheduled.

See you guys on the field!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 20.06.09 6:22

MWAHAHAHAH! SAAL Today! Twisted Evil
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 20.06.09 9:14

Sorry guys, did not mean to start anything and it was not my intention to do so. tongue I guess I just recieved some wrong information thats all.
    GDAS is very proud to be part of SAAL and is looking forward to playing. I guess we just need to put on our best game and pull out the heavy arsenal to catch up! Twisted Evil
    See you all on the next game!!!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 20.06.09 18:54

It was a awesome time today! We(Immortal Casualties) had a serious battle with team Dagger Unit! It was awesome glad we got you guys out of the way already! also just to let anyone know who was not there it was a tie between us. We both got 45 points I believe.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 20.06.09 18:55

Go DU!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11.05.24 23:48