Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Items Needed for Operation: Korphe

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Items Needed for Operation: Korphe Empty Items Needed for Operation: Korphe

Post  Admin 23.06.09 20:10

OP: Korphe is beginning to look like it'll be a great game. I've got some slick new games planned out, as well as some interesting medic/spawn rules. Anyway, I've been buying some supplies, and if anyone has anything I need and would be willing to donate them for the game (I can give the items back after the game), that would be wonderful.
    We need:

Monetary donations. Make your paypal donations payable to MAARelief@gmail.com, or hand me a check payable to MAA Relief at the next Airdog game. Even if it’s only five dollars, it’ll make a difference.

Any new guns, gear, bbs, etc for the raffle.

Volunteer referees. PM me if you’d be willing to volunteer for the whole day or half the day as a referee.

Rucksacks or plain duffel bags. Wooden crates also would be excellent. We’ll try to take care of them, but it should be something that could be handled kind of rough and not break.

Stopwatches. I need three or four of these.

Rolls of masking tape, the cream-colored kind, not the blue painter’s tape.

I know I’ll keep thinking of things I need, so check back in this thread often!
    Crazy Twitch

Items Needed for Operation: Korphe Empty Re: Items Needed for Operation: Korphe

Post  Crazy Twitch 23.06.09 23:56

And don't forget people that if you may know a company willing to sponsor this event, then shoot a PM to Admin or me. Any local business and companies would be willing to donate. I'm talking to two right now and they seem like they want to donate. So just ask around. Admin has papers that officially state this event. So companies know that this is legit.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 24.06.09 1:30

I know that I can borrow some masking tape from my mom, she seems to have a never ending supply. I might also be willing to donate an AEG or GBB for the raffle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 8:56