Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout Empty Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout

Post  Admin 08.07.09 13:28

If some of you remember, I made a thread a while back about doing a MFR Greenside impression. Just went to the surplus store yesterday and got some stuff, and my AGM GBB M4 is finally here too. All I need now are the boots, but I'll probably wait until my Everests wear out before I shell out the $150 for the USMC hotweather combat boots.

Anyway, here's pics. questions/comments/suggestions welcome.
    Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout Img_5110
    Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout Img_5111
    Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout Img_5115
    Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout Img_5117

And the gun:
    Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout Img_5118

Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout Empty Re: Admin's WIP MFR Greenside loadout

Post  Guest 08.07.09 14:39

The gloves don't fit, but I know that you love them, so I know its a moot point to try and argue them out of the loadout Razz . Other than that it looks really good, maybe a few first aid or radio pouches on the front and it'll be totaly set. You need someone to tuck your buttpack straps in. And before you try, no, you cant tuck in your own buttpack straps when you are wearing the LBE, it is impossible, maybe a few people from Cirque De Sole can Razz . Good job though, I wouldn't shell out 150$ for boots though, if you plan on going to a military college they will give them to you anyways, so just wait till then. And if you are going for utter realism, move the canteens to the front of your body, not the back, I can't imagine how time consuming it would be to pull those out from back there, then have to put them back in.
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 08.07.09 17:10

I would have to concur. Don't worry about the boots for now. You will be fine rocking what you have. It looks good otherwise.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 10.07.09 9:29

I like it. Its simple and it looks good.
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 10.07.09 11:50

Seems to me like you are missing something... DUCT TAPE!!! DTC ftw lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10.05.24 12:35