Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Want to make a USMC Blackside Kit(yes dmin I copied your title)

Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Want to make a USMC Blackside Kit(yes dmin I copied your title) Empty Want to make a USMC Blackside Kit(yes dmin I copied your title)

Post  Airsoftguy238 09.07.09 15:49

Hey everyone I'm looking for a new loadout and I saw the USMC Blackside loadout and really liked it. I already have the MARPAT, the dropleg and the knee pads but I need a helmet and a tan/CB plate carrier and pouches. here is a pic of what i'm going for
    Want to make a USMC Blackside Kit(yes dmin I copied your title) Dsc_0110
    or this
    Want to make a USMC Blackside Kit(yes dmin I copied your title) Blacks10
    But I would replace the m4 with an AK because I dont want to spend 250 on a new m4 and upgrades and other things for it
    firby911
    firby911

Want to make a USMC Blackside Kit(yes dmin I copied your title) Empty Re: Want to make a USMC Blackside Kit(yes dmin I copied your title)

Post  firby911 09.07.09 17:30

Just out of curiosity,you get those off the asr gallery?
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Want to make a USMC Blackside Kit(yes dmin I copied your title) Empty Re: Want to make a USMC Blackside Kit(yes dmin I copied your title)

Post  Airsoftguy238 09.07.09 17:39

Yeah I did
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 19.07.09 15:28

I've got a helmet that can take other shades like Tan, Marpat, ACU, and others. It already comes with a woodland shade. Almost brand new.

$15
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 19.07.09 19:28

Depending on how much you are willing to spend, I like this vest.
    i am haji
    i am haji

Post  i am haji 28.07.09 12:34

neither of those look like issued gear, but this looks relatively cheap to do

-Pasgt replica helmet: you can get these pretty cheaply running from 10-25 max
    the nvg mount on the first picture is not necessary but you can get a replica for 15, and the arm for 45. You might be able to find a deal on real ones if you look around.
    -Helmet cover: they are usually 10 dollars for any digital pattern

-The vest, the first one looks pretty close to those condor operetor plate carriers and they are 60 dollars at AA
    in the second one you could just get the condor chest rig (probally what it is in the picture) for 34 dollars at Airsoft atlanta

personally, i dont like condor to much for their plate carriers. Go to Ehobbasia.com and find a better looking on that comes with pouches and probally wont run more than 90 bucks

and you alreay have knee pads and marpat

so your looking at 40-100 dollars

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10.05.24 3:49