Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

To all of my Airsoft brothers

Q-bald
    Q-bald

To all of my Airsoft brothers Empty To all of my Airsoft brothers

Post  Q-bald 12.08.09 18:28

I wasn't sure where to post this but since TEAM is a positive word I picked here.
    I am very disappointed in the posts i have been reading lately. Lots of Name calling, Finger pointing, Nasty PM rumours, Etc.
    I know some, more than others are very competitive and all of you in SAAL are in it to win it, But lets look at the facts. As different as we all are as individuals, We all share one common passion, AIRSOFT! I have only been playing for a short time and in that time i have met a lot of people who were very nice and hospitable. Most of the people I have met(most not all)Have had something bad to say about another team. I just shruged it off as I was raised to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Different people have different personalities. I can get along with just about anybody. When you call out someone for cheating, Or send a nasty PM, Do you think they will just sit in their room and cry? Or re-evaluate their life based on your statements? No they wont. They will just carry a grudge or have more animosity towards that player/Team. I try to live by the "If you cant say something nice dont say anything at all" motto.
    I feel Airsoft is a brotherhood and ALL of you are my brothers. I hope you can all one day feel the same towards each other.
    Alpine
    Alpine

To all of my Airsoft brothers Empty Re: To all of my Airsoft brothers

Post  Alpine 12.08.09 18:45

Very well said Q I wish it could all be resolved.When something like this happens it seems to be the ones that have nothing to do with it that suffer the most.I hope that everyone can learn from this and try to remember it's only a game.We need to take a second look at things before we react and say or do things that hurt or put someone down.Most of all we should show respect for one another as human beings.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 12.08.09 18:48

Q-bald wrote:
    I feel Airsoft is a brotherhood and ALL of you are my brothers. I hope you can all one day feel the same towards each other.

Thru dat brotha, I feel that brotherly connection with ya dude. You are the man! You are probably the most encouraging influential person on the field. Always with your happy go lucky attitude.

cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 1:50