Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
reconsniperga
navyseal1000
6 posters

Airsoft Ranger

Airsoft Ranger Empty Airsoft Ranger

Post  Guest 29.09.09 20:56

There are plenty of different rangers out there, from your Profile Rangers, who pretend to be sick or hurt to get out of PT, your Chairborne Rangers, who talk about tactics weapons and training although they've experienced one or none of these themselves, and your Airborne Rangers, who raise hell and kill babies. But what makes an Airsoft Ranger?

You know your an Airsoft Ranger if:

1. Anything less than 1000 Denier wont cut it
    2. You come home from a day of airsoft and brag about how tired you are
    3. You come home from a day of airsoft and show off your "battle scars"
    4. Lol ACUs? What a noob!
    5. Mixing camouflage patterns is a crime worthy of capitol punishment
    6. Hicaps are unrealistic and therefor should be banned
    7. Join the Pistols Only Revolution!
    8. Semi auto is for skilled players, full auto is for noobs
    9. They dont have a uniform and name tapes/patches, therefor they arent a team
    10. You refer to yourself by your "CallSign"
    11. Firing your 5.56 variant airsoft weapon without shouldering it is unrealistic...shortstocking? whats that?
    12. You plan on joining an SF/Ranger/SEAL/MFR unit once your done with Highschool
    13. You consider yourself wellversed in battle drill because of your airsoft endevours
    14. You have been refered to by your rank, which was assigned to you outside of a Military sponsored organization
    i.e. your airsoft team
    15. Can't figure out a gearbox? Bahahaha! Noob!
    16. He's not wearing camouflage, he's NOT going to be on my team
    17. You had to go with the Holo-reticle because the red-dot wasn't precise enough
    18. You consider yourself above the curve in terms of actual combat because of airsoft
    19. You bought a bunch of MREs to eat out in the field, but you complain when you forgot water to heat it all up
    20. You are taking offense to this list

Hope yall enjoyed!

Note, an Airsoft Ranger should not be viewed as a positive thing. You can have some of these traits and not be an Airsoft Ranger, but odds are....
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Airsoft Ranger Empty Re: Airsoft Ranger

Post  navyseal1000 29.09.09 21:04

I have to agree to some of them but I have to disagree on a few of them.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 29.09.09 21:06

copy cat....
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 29.09.09 21:09

reconsniperga wrote:copy cat....

No Jimmy because Gear whore= good thing
    Airsoft Ranger= bad thing
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 29.09.09 21:17

True, true.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 29.09.09 21:19

next someone has got to do a chairsofter
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 29.09.09 21:22

Aggressor Dog wrote:There are plenty of different rangers out there, from your Profile Rangers, who pretend to be sick or hurt to get out of PT, your Chairborne Rangers, who talk about tactics weapons and training although they've experienced one or none of these themselves, and your Airborne Rangers, who raise hell and kill babies. But what makes an Airsoft Ranger?

11. Firing your 5.56 variant airsoft weapon without shouldering it is unrealistic...shortstocking? whats that?
    12. You plan on joining an SF/Ranger/SEAL/MFR unit once your done with Highschool
    13. You consider yourself wellversed in battle drill because of your airsoft endevours
    14. You have been refered to by your rank, which was assigned to you outside of a Military sponsored organization
    i.e. your airsoft team
    17. You had to go with the Holo-reticle because the red-dot wasn't precise enough
    18. You consider yourself above the curve in terms of actual combat because of airsoft
    19. You bought a bunch of MREs to eat out in the field, but you complain when you forgot water to heat it all up

Hope yall enjoyed!

Note, an Airsoft Ranger should not be viewed as a positive thing. You can have some of these traits and not be an Airsoft Ranger, but odds are....
    #1... Guilty... kind of...

#4. ACU Works! I was made a believer this weekend. I had retreated up a hill b/c a general kill was worth 1000 points. Hid behind a log, no joke a guy on the other team walked in, "cleared the area", and proceeded to take up a position 5 feet away from me and never noticed me.

#5. DCU + M81 = sexy.

#7. BAHAHA!!! Any old-school ASF members will get this one. Priceless! The only thing better was OP: Sheeple. "(The Jews control America!! STOP BEING SHEEP! YOU HAVE TO BE PEOPLE!!! BE SHEEPLE!!!)" Though I must admit I've wanted to do a pistols-only loadout several times just so I could fire two pistols whilst jumping through the air.

#8 & #6. Yet Paul continues to have a hatred for 11.1v lipos... such a paradox may never be explained...

#12. "Hey, my dad was a |337 Air Force Ranger, he said I can be one too."

#15. I think that this one stems from Paul's own ability to destroy guns and inability to fix them...

#17. "Hey man, I can hit a 2-inch target from 300 feet on a bench rest with my airsoft gun.... for some reason, whenever I take the gun off of the bench rest, I can't hit anything... I think my gun's broken..."

#19. Heat up your MRE's? I thought the FRH was so you could make MRE bombs?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 30.09.09 19:58

lol I like this one better

+2
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 30.09.09 20:40

Admin wrote:
    Aggressor Dog wrote:There are plenty of different rangers out there, from your Profile Rangers, who pretend to be sick or hurt to get out of PT, your Chairborne Rangers, who talk about tactics weapons and training although they've experienced one or none of these themselves, and your Airborne Rangers, who raise hell and kill babies. But what makes an Airsoft Ranger?

i.e. your airsoft team

Hope yall enjoyed!

#1... Guilty... kind of...

#4. ACU Works! I was made a believer this weekend. I had retreated up a hill b/c a general kill was worth 1000 points. Hid behind a log, no joke a guy on the other team walked in, "cleared the area", and proceeded to take up a position 5 feet away from me and never noticed me.

#5. DCU + M81 = sexy.

#7. BAHAHA!!! Any old-school ASF members will get this one. Priceless! The only thing better was OP: Sheeple. "(The Jews control America!! STOP BEING SHEEP! YOU HAVE TO BE PEOPLE!!! BE SHEEPLE!!!)" Though I must admit I've wanted to do a pistols-only loadout several times just so I could fire two pistols whilst jumping through the air.

#8 & #6. Yet Paul continues to have a hatred for 11.1v lipos... such a paradox may never be explained...

#12. "Hey, my dad was a |337 Air Force Ranger, he said I can be one too."

#15. I think that this one stems from Paul's own ability to destroy guns and inability to fix them...

#17. "Hey man, I can hit a 2-inch target from 300 feet on a bench rest with my airsoft gun.... for some reason, whenever I take the gun off of the bench rest, I can't hit anything... I think my gun's broken..."

#19. Heat up your MRE's? I thought the FRH was so you could make MRE bombs?

+3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 18:58